Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

2395 - The drive west.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

2395 - The drive west. Empty
PostSubject: 2395 - The drive west.   2395 - The drive west. EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:53 am

What's up HYBRIDs, I was having a lot of thoughts and feelings in regards to the newest update "The Drive West".
None of my friends-group are caught up with this series, so my conversations have become limited.
When I recalled the only forum I ever cared about, I noticed how behind the EMH Sub-Forum was, so I decided to video dump.
This may be less helpful to the small number of people still here, and more for the self need of documentation and tradition.
Included are four emh videos, and a received fan video of some tapes from Vinnie from a different iteration.
I doubt anyone will see this or care at this point, that's fine.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A two hour video from a different Vinnie. Not much to say.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

2395 - The drive west.
Page 1 of 1