Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Flash Drive

Go down 
+5
myotishia
xyzombie
DiddyBittyDude
R·O
Karanoch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 am

Back to top Go down
R·O
Untainted
R·O

Current Win Points : 4

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 am

"Why'd they keep insisting on showing everyone?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DiddyBittyDude
Untainted
DiddyBittyDude

Current Win Points : 12

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

"It's probably gonna be bad...
And you're just going to sit there and watch it..."

Sums up most of the fans to the entire Mythos right there. And very well put too.

Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Talk about a broken person. Damn good job. I can't wait to see more current times now. "Just gotta ride it out to the end... I don't know what that end is..." Does that mean his death? Or like Slendy winning or losing or what? Legitimate questions, both inside this series and out.
Back to top Go down
myotishia
Untainted
myotishia

Current Win Points : 2

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 pm

I loved this one. The acting was amazing. The message was clear and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myotishiasbloggade.blogspot.com
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 am

Just got around to watching this...I can't wait to see what happens next! Apparently the doctor wasn't real? That raises so many questions. Didn't Stormy say she was originally interred (I think thats the right word) with Michael at the Hospital? Or was that what Patrick made her say? I forget.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Lately I've been getting a little jaded on this series, (getting tired of all the monologues) but this was actually an interesting series. It was extremely monologue-y, but the content was more then just ego-stroking, and more plot relevent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 am

Haha I can't say anything about Monologues. I was actually sitting there wondering how theirs can be so entertaining and mine so dull Razz. I'm still interested in where it's going and I'm hoping this is all just add up to something awesome.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 am

I'm pretty sure at this point that Micheal Anderson is the best actor in the Slenderverse.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:07 pm

I only came to this series yesterday and I was quite liking it right up until this entry where
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
I only came to this series yesterday and I was quite liking it right up until this entry where
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Vohn_exel wrote:

Spoiler:

Um, I think you mean symbolism rather than alliteration, or maybe creative licence, definitely not alliteration though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm

ChewieV2 wrote:
Vohn_exel wrote:

Spoiler:

Um, I think you mean symbolism rather than alliteration, or maybe creative licence, definitely not alliteration though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 am

ChewieV2 wrote:
Vohn_exel wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hmm...yeah you're right. I think it was Symbolism (I read that word always as it is said in Boondock Saints, lol) I was going for.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flash Drive   The Flash Drive Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flash Drive
Page 1 of 1