Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 38 talking time

Go down 
+15
Mr. Jeebles
Cyber
looby
Sachael
Microwave Jellyfish
TripleDPie
Brazen
Maduin
Alder
Wrathling
Zander
Alice
Rythmear
HorrorJuku
Apples
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Eh, well, I guess the series will eventually show which one of us is right. Still, I can't get behind blaming Jay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Did anyone see any Sondermonz in the trees?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 pm

No, because he wasn't there. Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Really what I'm wondering is where did the footage come from? I thought he said on his twitter that he didn't have any of the tapes with him when he woke up by the tower. Did he get them back? Am I just missing something?

On to the video itself, I kind of think they're just messing with us. They figure we're going to think this is going to go into the Operator's origin but then it'll end up being something completely different.

Of course, I could be wrong. I don't know, I'm kinda tired.

I didn't intend to write this much, it didn't seem so long in my head.

Last edited by ChaosGamma on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Really what I'm wondering is where did the footage come from? I thought he said on his twitter that he didn't have any of the tapes with him when he woke up by the tower. Did he get them back? Am I just missing something?

At the beginning of the video, he mentions "unlabeled video". I believe he means a video he thought had no recorded footage on it, something he had planed to use as a tape for recording himself or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:47 pm

I saw that, but I figured he meant one of the unlabelled tapes from the safe, which he said he lost.

I don't know. Not really sure why I'm making such a big deal out of this.

One other thing though: he says at the end that he doesn't know where the footage from "enttry #37" came from. So that's not what he had been meaning to post before he forgot his Youtube password. So I'm thinking maybe this is what he had been meaning to post back then.

I just looked back over his twitter, I'm not really sure though why this would make him not want to go through the rest of the tapes.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 am

i wondered the same thing myself, actually. i severely doubt that this was the oh-so-scary footage he found... then again, i also doubt that we (or even jay himself) will see it now, since all of the footage has apparently been deleted. sadface

curious to see where the series goes from here. i really hope they don't stick with the ''the operator is a pedoghost'' thing, though. the operator's origin in general is something i was hoping they'd leave untouched, but we'll see. i have faith >.<
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:07 am

I was just talking to someone about this. He said that he had been moving through the tapes slowly, both watching them as well as editing them into formate to post so there are hard originals and digital copies but after he spazzed the fuck out, he said that not only were the hard originals gone but that the digital copies were also gone from his computer. At first I overlooked that and though 'Oh, he probably already had this clip on his computer before the tapes were taken.' but when I recalled this crucial element, this changes everything. Where did this footage come from? What unlabeled tapes? Don't you think whoever took the safe tapes would also think to take any of J's tapes he is currently using or planing to use in the near future, i.e. taking out the tapes in all cameras he has on his person but also scouring his car and bag(s) for any other tapes, just in case?

I personally would strip him of everything (ba-dum-psh) and leave only the cameras behind... or even better, leave behind a taped message saying HA HA BITCH! YOU SHOULD'VE PUT THE LOCK DOWN ON THOSE FUCKING TAPES! or something to that effect. The fact that only this tape was left behind (I guess) would lead me to believe that either A) it is a red herring, everything in it is incorrect and Alex is just fucking reverting back to all his childhood fears because of the mental and emotional stress or B) it is proof that Alex is just fucking with J now. First, the nonchalant "Oh hey, blonde girlfriend, no worries about him. Hop out this window--KBAI." then contacting J outta the fucking blue after like a year of the footage being up just in time for J to go all BLACK OUT and now "Hey J, I know exactly what Slender Man is. He's a ghost dude. No lie. Like, Pedobear of Christmas Past and shit. Come hang out with me in the forest... alone... you stupid, stupid man."

TL;DR: This is lies, either way.

Last edited by LisaEvermore on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why doesn't fucking spell check speak up about "int he"???!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 am

LisaEvermore wrote:
Pedobear of Christmas Past

pfffft, and now we know the operator's true identity. problem solved, mystery over =D

in all seriousness though, i agree. i don't see why jay would be left with this one tape unless it's important; either way, it seems like someone's pulling his strings pretty tightly lately. poor jay, you're so easily manipulated -w-

not sure what to make of alex, though. i personally just think he's gone off the deep end... though i can't decide whether the operator is at said deep end or not
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:29 am

He said the tapes weren't with him, but they could have been wherever he's staying at now..? Plothole on their part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
One other thing though: he says at the end that he doesn't know where the footage from "enttry #37" came from. So that's not what he had been meaning to post before he forgot his Youtube password. So I'm thinking maybe this is what he had been meaning to post back then.

I just looked back over his twitter, I'm not really sure though why this would make him not want to go through the rest of the tapes.
This seems valid... however, there's still the issue that he's not supposed to have any footage anymore.

Assuming this isn't a plothole, perhaps we should recall that Jay is an unreliable narrator, and we might not be able to trust a single word he says anymore. Maybe we've been putting too much stock in those black and white screens. [/grasping at straws]

Roninator wrote:
Guys, this vid is just Alex and Jay following a lead. Stop getting so worked up about how they'll ruin the series or whatever. Have faith.
Also, this. C'mon guys, this is MH.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Zander wrote:
He said the tapes weren't with him, but they could have been wherever he's staying at now..? Plothole on their part.

Jay's recent tweet.
"I'm back. All the tapes and my camera are still here. So relieved."

CALLED IT BITCHES. Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 3147896512
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm

All right then. Should have posted that before he put the video up.
Yeah, I think I was way overthinking things for some reason.
Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 641531 Oooh, Cyberman!
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Zander wrote:
Zander wrote:

Jay's recent tweet.
"I'm back. All the tapes and my camera are still here. So relieved."

CALLED IT BITCHES. Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 3147896512

Yeah... after he uploaded it and we are all question-y. Still feels like a plothole with quick patchwork. Not cool plotwise but still better than EMH. Oh, did I say that out loud?
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 38 talking time   Entry 38 talking time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 38 talking time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2