Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #39 Discussion

Go down 
+22
bilo
Empty
Reach
Mr. Jeebles
Alice
Hellebore
quofomo
Shayde
ChaosGamma
Nedark
The Slender Man
Zander
MadameMiz
Sachael
DaLadybugMan
LisaEvermore
Kalias
SliceandDice
TheVman22
Apples
Rythmear
Voidmaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 Slende10

I'm pretty sure it's Slendy, as for whoever said there was no distortion, that was the extreme blurriness. As Hellebore said he was too nonchalant, he's always been like that. In Entry #9(I think) when he peers into Alex's bed as he's sleeping and slowly pushes the door open, he's always moved with that style. In the picture I even outlined the shtuffs I saw on him.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Reach
Untainted
Reach

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Rythmear's theory is now my favourite theory.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Dammit I swear I can make out the suit, but I can't get a screencap of the right moment to see it clearly (well, as clear as possible).

Yeah, I know the blurriness is suppposed to be the distortion here, I would mention this as an exception to what I came up with above. I don't know, it was just a thought I had that I just started rambling about.

Do like Rythmear's theory, though I think it's far more likely Slendy just isn't actually interested in Jay, he was trying to use Jay to find Alex and now he shows up because Jay and Alex are working together(working together doesn't sound exactly right, but I can't think of a beter way to say it right now). He had Jay put at the hotel for some reason related to something that happened over the seven months, though I can't really imagine for what purpose that would be.
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Rythmear confirmed for most ballin' theory ever.
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Rythmear wrote:
lotsa textghetti
So, does this mean that
Spoiler:
?
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Empty wrote:
Rythmear wrote:
lotsa textghetti
So, does this mean that
Spoiler:
?

Possibly - but
Spoiler:

As for MadameMiz - if anything, I'd be more inclined to think that -
Spoiler:

And finally - to ChaosGamma...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheVman22
Untainted

Current Win Points : -7

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 pm

SliceandDice wrote:
It wasn't HIM though. And it didn't really look like Masky...

I wasnt Implying Masky, I was more towards Slender, The tie, the sound cut out, the weird walk. Masky wouldve tried to tackle the car and knocked himself out!
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 am

I want to say it was Slendy... I see it perfectly. I just... why... shdksdhk The way he saunters by just seems so human I don't really want to accept that it is. But maybe that's cause I'm still not used to actually seeing him do much more than stand there and head tilt.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:20 am

bilo wrote:
I want to say it was Slendy... I see it perfectly. I just... why... shdksdhk The way he saunters by just seems so human I don't really want to accept that it is. But maybe that's cause I'm still not used to actually seeing him do much more than stand there and head tilt.

That's why he's Slender-Man, not Slender-Xenomorph.
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Moves way too human like for Slendy but I can't see it as being anyone unless Alex put on a suit and tie to troll/scare the everloving fuck out of Jay.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Empty wrote:
Rythmear wrote:
lotsa textghetti
So, does this mean that
Spoiler:
?

Possibly - but
Spoiler:

As for MadameMiz - if anything, I'd be more inclined to think that -
Spoiler:

And finally - to ChaosGamma...
Spoiler:

You know I'm actually beginning to think there could be something to this theory.

Regarding your last point there the first thing I thought of was that Slendy may have let Jay go since he actually has some idea about what's going on (not very much, but still), and yes probably would be more likely to fight off Masky. He might be able to figure shit out quicker since Jessica didn't really have any idea at all what was happening. It's also possible he actually wants somebody keeping a record of stuff, for whatever reason, and of course Jay would be sure to continue posting everything that happens.

I'm rather confused though about what you're saying about the safe. Did Slendy leave the combination there for Jay? If the Operator wanted Jay to have the tapes why wouldn't he have just let him find it earlier and not wait until it was almost too late?

Something I've just thought of though: all three of them (Alex, Operator, Tim/Masky) are actually kind of the villains. They're all fighting against each other for whatever and Jay is just kind of caught in the middle of it all. Tim and Alex are both trying to use Jay to further whatever their own goals are, the Operator doesn't really care too much about Jay, so long he doesn't get too close to something He doesn't want him to see. That could fit in with Jay seeing the Operator in Entry 23, because he was getting in too close to something Slendy didn't want him to see (and possibly also with wherever he was in Entry 29).

I'm going to try to come up with more for this...

Wait a minute. It just occurred to me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:

I'm rather confused though about what you're saying about the safe. Did Slendy leave the combination there for Jay? If the Operator wanted Jay to have the tapes why wouldn't he have just let him find it earlier and not wait until it was almost too late?

Because he knew that the only real reason Jay was sticking around at the hotel and not wandering off to find more familiar ground was the safe in his room, and his obsession with trying to get it open. For whatever reason, I suspect he wanted Jay to talk with Jessica, to work something our - or perhaps figure something out. He could only let him have the tapes back once he was ready to let him leave.
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Spoiler:

The face of evil:
Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 Newsweaters-021

Also, It just occurred to me that totheark never posted a response to Entry 38.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Rythmear wrote:
ChaosGamma wrote:

Because he knew that the only real reason Jay was sticking around at the hotel and not wandering off to find more familiar ground was the safe in his room, and his obsession with trying to get it open. For whatever reason, I suspect he wanted Jay to talk with Jessica, to work something our - or perhaps figure something out. He could only let him have the tapes back once he was ready to let him leave.

Ah, alright then. I guess that might make sense if Slendy did want Jay and Jessica to work out something... or something.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Rythmear wrote:
ChaosGamma wrote:

Ah, alright then. I guess that might make sense if Slendy did want Jay and Jessica to work out something... or something.

That's assuming that He was responsible for putting him there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:16 am

Rocky/TTA is also Smiledog

Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 Original
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 pm

XD nice

oh, i noticed something about entry 39 that i don't think anyone has mentioned yet: he says in the video that this happens "About a week after finding Alex in the abandoned house." this seems to imply that entry 35 was indeed the first time jay had seen alex

don't know how important that is in the grand scope of things, but i figured it was worth mentioning anyway
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
looby
Observer
looby

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Ooh I missed that!

I can't see how #35 would have been the first time he'd seen him though, he wasn't surprised enough!! I'd have shat ten bricks if my friend just turned up like that after everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Hm... I don't know. I always just assumed that that was the first time Jay had seen him since I haven't seen anything that implies otherwise. Alex told him to be quiet and then Tim attacks them, he didn't really have any time to figure out what was going on. And then Alex breaks Tim's leg. I'd imagine Jay would be thinking about other things at that point...

Jay doesn't seem surprised by a lot of things I think. I wouldn't say it's unusual for him.

That dog terrifies me. Quite a lot. I really think that is Totheark. Because frankly, Totheark is creepy, and therefore he must be somebody scary, more scary than even the Operator. That dog is just perfect for the place of Totheark, I can see it all so clearly...
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:13 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Jay doesn't seem surprised by a lot of things I think. I wouldn't say it's unusual for him.

That's a good point actually.

...am I the only person not scared by that dog? XD *HARD AS NAILS, MAN*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:44 pm

I think he met up with him the same day but before the house which is why you had a lack of surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:37 pm

And you guys doubted me when I said Alex was one of the villains. I think this just about confirms that Jay's "friend" has turned.
Back to top Go down
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Yeah I totally don't trust Alex, I think he's certainly up to something and knows way more than he lets on. I can't quite see Tim/Masky as a villain though.

And I love that dog, roofl. the creepypasta tied to it is so cheesy its great.
Back to top Go down
PabloR
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Looks a lot like the Operator, but i'm not sure if he's tall enough. I don't recall Jay ever being followed by the Operator, though, just Masky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #39 Discussion   Entry #39 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #39 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next