Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Doctor does pixel art

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

The Doctor does pixel art Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor does pixel art   The Doctor does pixel art EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am

Okay, so I'm a hypocrite. I said in the tour that I "just didn't get pixel art." I know, I know, hate on me.

However, when I had this idea, I simply could NOT put it out of my head. Go big, or go home, I always say.

Once I find a suitable place, I will be building this:

The Doctor does pixel art Exploding-tardis

I already got it planned out and mapped, now I must find a good place to put it. I'm doing that as I type this. It's going to have to be a little ways away from town, to avoid taking up WAY too much room.

So, hypocrite am I, but I simply MUST do this.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor does pixel art   The Doctor does pixel art EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 am

A little advice, you're going to need to dig out a fuckton of ground, kind of like my giant tnt hole. That looks to large to be only 64 blocks high.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor does pixel art   The Doctor does pixel art EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 am

Have fun with that. Word of advice: take a lot of breaks, I can foresee you possibly going insane trying to do something of this scale in long sittings.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor does pixel art   The Doctor does pixel art Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doctor does pixel art
Page 1 of 1