Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)

Go down 
+11
Mr. Jeebles
Omega
Vivi
Zander
Grifen411
Creepturtle
DFW
Lotus
wulfe59
Malus
Ladnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

... Well, shit. XD I was thinking "Damn, if only I could have changed my vote to Nobody and I could have survived!"
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Wait, no, ladnek, sorry for not being clear at all, but I meant, not just the votes THIS round, but all the votes people have made in the entire game. For example in this post:

DFW: Nobody, Enjrolas, Malus, Vivi, Malus,

DFW is the VOTER, and these are all her votes in each of the rounds in the fictional game that has gone on.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Vivi wrote:
Wait, no, ladnek, sorry for not being clear at all, but I meant, not just the votes THIS round, but all the votes people have made in the entire game. For example in this post:

DFW: Nobody, Enjrolas, Malus, Vivi, Malus,

DFW is the VOTER, and these are all her votes in each of the rounds in the fictional game that has gone on.

Yeah, I see. I'll count up the votes real quick for ya. Hold on...
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Thank you for being such a diligent game host, Ladnek!
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Voter’s votes:

Malus: Mr. Jeebles

DFW: Nobody

Lotus: Malus, The Slender Man

Grifen411: The Slender Man, The Slender Man

Lero: The Slender Man, Malus, The Slender Man

Omega: The Slender Man, The Slender Man

Wulfe59: Malus, The Slender Man

Mr. Jeebles: Malus, Enjolras

Creepturtle: Nobody

Zander: Malus

Enjolras: Nobody, The Slender Man

Vivi: Nobody, Nobody

Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah okay, I change my vote this round to The Slender Man.
Sorry dude, So many people doing repeat votes: SOMEBODY has got to know something about ya.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Current Votes:
Spoiler:

Voter's Votes:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Creepturtle
Untainted
Creepturtle

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm

I guess I'll vote for The Slender Man. Since everyone else is. xD
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Well, Zander and The Slender Man still haven't voted, but at this point, it doesn't really matter, so let's go to the night phase! But first....

Amongst all the debate, The Slender Man did not take part. As a result, suspicion towards him began to build. It was apparent to almost everyone that The Slender Man was a proxy. He was lynched that day.

The Slender Man WAS a proxy. There are only two proxies left. The Night Phase starts now. Guard, detective, proxies, you know what to do.
100th post, whoo.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I would've voted Nobody anyway. x.o Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 pm

The proxies snuck into the home of Enjolras, ready to kill. As they neared the bed where he slept, they were blind-sided by the guard. In all the confusion, the proxies retreated, but the guard was unable to see who they were.

The proxies failed to kill anyone that night. It is now the Day Phase. Start voting!
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm lost right now. My vote is for no one.
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Nice job, guard. I've been guard before and, well, ended up protecting a mafioso most of the game. And now we have confirmation that Enjolras is a runner. A good day and a good night.
But let's see, Jeebles voted for Malus (but so did most of us), then Enjolras. That might make him a proxy. Kind of too obvious, though.
I vote Jeebles.
Back to top Go down
Grifen411
Untainted

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I also vote for Jeebles, it's almost too coincidental that the person he voted for (Enjolras) just happened to be the person the Proxies attacked.
Back to top Go down
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

...you're right.

I think I'll change my vote to Jeebles.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Witholding my vote for now. In games of mafia I've played before, it was a fairly common tactic for the mafioso to kill off the player that only one guy had voted for in the previous round, thus putting blame on the person who had voted.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Lotus
Anxious
Lotus

Current Win Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm going to vote for no one right now. I might change it later.
Back to top Go down
http://thelotuspwns.deviantart.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Current votes:
Spoiler:

Voters' votes:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm

On what grounds would I be aware of anyone else's status in this game? I voted for Enjolras because he seemed convinced there was evidence, no other reason. So far there hasn't been a single peace of evidence released. The guard chooses a random person to save, just as the proxies all vote for a random person to kill. The chances of the guard choosing a random person to protect that happened to be the person the proxies ended up choosing to vote for is pretty slim. What's to say the proxies ended up choosing Kyle because of my vote? Just as the reason the guard chose to save him. Unless all the proxies are told who each other are then they have no way of collaborating. No one has any idea of what each others status is. Enjolras is still fair game. As is everyone else. This is chance and clever word play, nothing more.

I vote for people and not no one because I'm a heartless asswipe. You all chose The Slender Man based on his name and nothing else, does voting for Enjolras make me any different? Maybe I just don't like the French? It was a lucky coincidence that The Slender Man was a proxy.

That being said, I choose Lero, so quick to go for me.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
wulfe59
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I don't know why no one noticed, but evidently Creepturtle has voted for anyone.
I currently have no vote. (yay for irony)
-Mr. Jeebles
Quote :

Blah blah blah

People voted for Slender Man because he hadn't said much, the name thing was a joke. Also, long, suspicious explanation is long and suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

So then who are you voting for, wulfe?

Current votes:

Spoiler:
2 (Omega, Lotus)

Voters' votes:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ladnek on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wulfe59
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I vote for more evidence
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Unless all the proxies are told who each other are then they have no way of collaborating. No one has any idea of what each others status is.

Really? I was under the impression that the proxies COULD recognize/know each other. Else there would be TWO or at one point THREE killings per night, as opposed to the one-a-night we've seen OR none since all three might have not chosen the same person to get a majority vote. I think. I might be getting an entirely wrong, This is the first time I've played this game and I'm just a runner. Also, unless Ladnek is lying to us in his descriptions, both proxies visited Enjrolas. The guardian saw TWO.

So, in summary, I suppose Enjrolas has to be on our side.

Jeebles isn't stupid enough to be that obvious, or -oh nevermind this whole train of thought. If I finish that and whatever I say is wrong, I will be quoted with a trollface beside my text when this game is over.
I just don't think Jeebles is one of them.

Lero is one of the folks posting pretty small amounts and being a little subtle, posting past anecdotes of playing this game, whilst being complimentative of the Guard. It's a perfect storm of trying to get on most everybody's good side while trying to not attract attention to himself. But it didn't work. I've noticed. I'm voting for Lero.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm

@Mr. Jeebles: Yes, the proxies know who each other are.

Current votes:
Spoiler:

Voters' votes:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Creepturtle
Untainted
Creepturtle

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm voting for Vivi.

Mainly because she just casually let slip that she's a Runner, and that seems a little...suspicious.

Of course, it could have just been a mistake. SO I MIGHT FEEL TERRIBLE ABOUT THIS LATER. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)   Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proxies (like a Slenderman version of Werewolf)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next