Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets make this wiki happen

Go down 
+9
SickSlickMan
Omega
TripleDPie
Voidmaster
Cyber
Get-In-Pants
Nedark
DaLadybugMan
Satyrcynic
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I realize you said you wanted veteran help, but i have a twelve page word doc of random myths and such ive collected relating to slender man (not all of them are good mind you) if your interested.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey, you want me to see if Omega from Encyclopedia Slenderia would help? I'm sure he'd be more than happy. Or do we not want him?

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm cool with him joining. On another note,

We could really use the forum to pitch in starting now! Everyone and anyone is welcome to come over to http://slendernation.wikia.com and help us fill it up with content. Ask any questions here.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Hearing you guys were making this was what finally got me to stop being so lazy and make an account here, instead of just lurking.
Though I have to say, after reading your entry on Zeke, my Seeking Truth post seems so.... Inadequate. Crying or Very sad Wink
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Well thanks a million for contribution. Anything added helps. A lot.
Back to top Go down
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm just wondering why no one's thought to do this sooner. I've been inwardly begging for an overall Slender Man wiki since I found the Marble Hornets one about a year ago.

BTW, I'm the one who made the Zeke page. I'm just too lazy to make a wikia account Razz haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Excellent work sickslickman. I was wondering who was behind that.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

SickSlickMan wrote:
I'm just wondering why no one's thought to do this sooner. I've been inwardly begging for an overall Slender Man wiki since I found the Marble Hornets one about a year ago.

BTW, I'm the one who made the Zeke page. I'm just too lazy to make a wikia account Razz haha.
I did! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Activity's slowed some, so I've mentioned it on my blog, along with a note that it's an in-game wiki and a request for them to make an account before they start posting. Sorry if that oversteps boundaries, but we're still sitting around with a half-complete wiki, and I personally don't have much time for editing at the moment. I'm just trying to help, and if you'd prefer to keep it mostly secretive for now, I'll respect that and delete the comments about it.

Andy
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh no, by all means promote the project to potential editors. It needs a lot of helping hands, and I'm too busy to touch it for most of the next week myself, so I greatly appreciate any possible help.
Back to top Go down
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

Just a note, I AM working on a Seeking Truth article, it's just taking a bit of time on top of my other projects. I am putting one together, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am

SickSlickMan wrote:
Just a note, I AM working on a Seeking Truth article, it's just taking a bit of time on top of my other projects. I am putting one together, though.

No problem. Whatever you can get done, when you can get it done, is fine.
Back to top Go down
Harlan Phoenix
Untainted
Harlan Phoenix

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Isn't an in-game Wiki technically gamejacking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 pm

I don't believe it would be. As long as the wiki isn't interacting with the series itself. Basically it's written from the perspective of someone who believes this is all really happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Detective wrote:
I don't believe it would be. As long as the wiki isn't interacting with the series itself. Basically it's written from the perspective of someone who believes this is all really happening.

It's being written like case studies for a police/investigation department. In the wiki, this is all supposedly happening, and we are compiling it for the greater good.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Judge Claude Frollo wrote:
Detective wrote:

It's being written like case studies for a police/investigation department. In the wiki, this is all supposedly happening, and we are compiling it for the greater good.

The Greater Good.

[/moviereference]
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 am

(repeats)

The Greater Good.

er anyhoo,

I just looked at the wiki, and my god the color scheme needs to change, badly.

red and white on black is practically unreadable. Clarity is of utmost concern in a wiki. I advise against dark backgrounds, or photos that have a lot of noise in them. the background here is pretty good because it's uniform enough to be able to read.

Why not give the wiki the same color scheme as here?
Back to top Go down
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, I don't have much experience in such things, but I wish you all luck! ;3
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 am

Well since sadly the projectslenderman wiki failed ,I've been in remorse ,especially because part of its my fault for not working on it as much as I should've. I would like to apply to work on the wiki also, I spent most of my time around posting all the slendy blogs and a little on slendy himself. It's okey if I don't get accepted, I've made mistakes ,through now I have my own personnel computer I can contribute more.
Back to top Go down
Nedark
Stalked
Nedark

Current Win Points : 188

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am

I've been working on a couple of pages, and am starting to get the hang of it. Hopefully I'll still be able to churn some more out.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 am

I might start editing again once I get caught up in schoolwork and everything. I've been meaning to, but haven't had the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets make this wiki happen   Lets make this wiki happen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets make this wiki happen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2