Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!

Go down 
+6
Alder
Shayde
Wrathling
chasechan2050
Mr. Jeebles
The Doctor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! Empty
PostSubject: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Some of you may have forgotten this even existed, and some of you may have no idea what I'm talking about.

Well, I'm going to tell you/remind you.

The Slender Nation Wiki was created a while back. When Satyrcynic was an admin, he had the idea to put all the Slender Man info in one place for anyone new to the series, as well as people looking for info and in need of a refresher. At the moment, it has very little activity on it. Whoever has been editing the ToTheArk and EMH pages, I commend you.

What I'm here to ask of you is to donate some of your time and help get the wiki to a basic level. There are still some pages that need to be made and information to be added. Obviously, I can't force you to do this. Well, I COULD, but I am not that kind of admin. All I will do is ask you to contribute.

Slender Nation is one of the only forums specializing in Slender Man. What we want to become is the hub of current events and the existing mythos. With YOUR help, we can make this a reality.

I was hoping that since the creators know their creations better than anyone, they could write up their sections. Obviously, you wouldn't have to put your name on the page. If you want, you can send me what you have written and I'll put it up myself.

I'm REALLY pulling for this to get finished. I know it may seem boring, but this should be done for both the site and the mythos itself. I hope to see more people contributing and more pages being added and articles written!

ALLONS-Y!

The Doctor
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:39 pm

I've started the Masky page, I wrote some stuff a while back before I joined the forum and it was built upon. Pretty much if you start a page with the most basic information which we'd prefer if you do more but it's ok if you can't, whoever has been editing it will pick up what you started and we'll have a good page. We shouldn't leave all the work to whoever has been doing it though. So go edit whatever the hell you know about. And no trolling. That's my job.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm

So go and post!

*bump because I need people to see this.*
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Bumping because I'm going to help out with this MASSIVELY. If anyone would like to fill in what I miss, feel free. I'm just going to star making pages, posting links and a little blurb in each for now, then go back and see what I can fill in.

This is a HUGE project, considering that there are now over 400 blogs and vlogs, with more popping up at lease every month. Any help on this thing, be it big or little, will be very much appreciated <3

Last edited by chasechan2050 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:24 am

Chase, thank you. This is such a big help.
Back to top Go down
Wrathling
Untainted
Wrathling

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 am

I'll try to help doc as much as I can. I'm sure if enough pitch in it will be an awesome wiki
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wrathling.Deviantart.com
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 am

I've been trying to help out, but I've been a bit busy.

So far, I've been doing what Chase suggested below (or, above?). I've made a few pages for some of the bigger blogs. They need to be filled in though, so if anyone feels up to that task, then please feel free to do so Razz. I'll try and fill in as much as I can, but if we all work as a team it'll probably end up being more informative, and the wiki can become something truly awesome!

The blogs I've started on so far are "White Elephants", 'What You Are in the Dark', 'The London Librarian', 'A Really Bad Joke', and 'The Readers Resort'. I may add some more latter, but those should be a decent start.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:45 am

Liking the SCP Foundation-style character voice, and I'm guessing Mr. Surge would approve too. Could we just import certain series' info from their wikidots/wikias?
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:53 pm

If anyone knows how to delete pages, could you PLEASE delete the page called COMETOUS. Or at least outline how to do so.

Some guy has taken it upon them self to be wifin on the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:47 am

Sorry for the double post (Sad), but I just thought I'd bump this. The whole wiki process kinda slowed to a halt. I've done a little, but really, it needs a lot more work. Is it gonna kick into gear soon, because it is a colossal task, and a Slender Man wiki would be good to have (and is probably needed with all the Slender-Stories out there at the moment(.
So...um, yeah...SlenderWiki time?
Back to top Go down
DetectiveP
Untainted
DetectiveP

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

Hey. Shayde directed me here, since I got a little proposal. I posted this in my welcome thread, but yea:

Quote :
About 2 months ago, unsatisfied with the lack of collective information on Slendy in wiki format (sorry guys), I created my own, The Slender Man Wiki, which I basically add to bit by bit every few days, and focuses on everything Slendy and Slendy-like. The secondary reason why I joined up would be to see if the Slender Nation would be interested in affiliating itself with my little plot of info, merging wikis, or just offering their vast knowledge services to it. I'm a little outdated, I haven't seen all the vlogs, and I didn't even know there was such a thing as Slendy-based blogs until a few months ago. It's crazy how I've seen this thing grow from a few threads on a few forums to huge dedicated discussion boards and so many vlogs and blogs.

So yea. I wouldn't mind if you could spread the word or consider my proposal. Thanks slenderbros.
Back to top Go down
http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Slender_Man_Wiki
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I'd be helping, but I'm a bit busy with other things. Sorry. Maybe when I have more time to focus on it.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 am

I'd like to help out with this, but I have a quick question: The entries on the Wiki seem to follow a certain style ("Case #blah, classified blah"). Would it be preferred for newer contributors to keep with this style?

I thought that since Slender Nation (the forum, at least) is supposed to be OOC/OOG, the related Wiki would also be OOG. I feel it would be easier to just fill the pages with facts and summaries, rather than filling them out as "case studies".

Unless I'm just being a big fartface and taking the fun out of everything. If that's the case, let me know and I won't bring it up again.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 am

Well, I'm not really in on the project, but it seemed like it was done in the style of SCP. Personally, that irks the hell out of me, but I'm not the one running it. If you want to contribute, I'd recommend PMing The Doctor about it, since the wiki's under his jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 am

I'm currently adding pictures to any pages without.
Being a virgo, catorgizing something I'm obsessed with is right up my alley. Razz
Since I'm more familiar with the videos than the blogs I could do the most good there.
I would also like to know if the format is set in stone. Granted it would look nicer if everything was the same, but if we could do some other things that would be great.
I hope this helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!   The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slender Nation Wiki needs YOUR help!
Page 1 of 1