Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Louis seemed to be viewing the world from beneath a fine mist, everything taking sometime to sink in as he struggled to keep up with Hannah. He knew he'd be virtually useless soon; a branch cracked under his right foot, sending him staggering in an attempt to keep his balance. He slumped awkwardly against yet another tree, hissing as his head bounced off the rough bark. His eyes managed to focus on a movement a small distance away, a sliver of glinting metal in the poor light.

'Hannah,' he managed to stutter, just as the girl froze. He raised an arm slowly, his breath loud in his own ears as his index finger pointed limply to the shining item within the ticket of forest.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Hannah looked to Louis, following his pointing finger. A knife. Her breath caught in her throat. Instead of answering the hidden man's question, she nervously called out to him. "We don't want to cause any trouble." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

"Good, cos... neither do I..." He stepped out from behind the tree. Head still swimming. "I think someone tried to kill me." He slurred. "I can't remember anything..." He looked at Louis. "Someone attack him?" He said with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Hannah inwardly sighed with relief; he looked about as healthy as Louis. "I.. Sort of, sort of." She looked him up and down. "We're going to my house to clean him up." She used her chin to motion to the man beside her. "Want to come? I make a mean cup of tea." She offered a timid smile.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm

He put the knife away slowly, Hannah can see his knuckles are grazed and bloody. He didn't return the smile, instead his facial muscles were relaxed. "Yes, please. I think I'm concussed... I woke up in a grave." He slowly opened and closed his eyes. His pupil's are narrow, and there is a small hole in his coat's arm. He goes over to Louis with uneasy legs, and tried to help him up.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:41 pm

At this rate, even this strange man waking up in a grave didn't surprise her. Helping the man to get Louis to his feet, she wrapped her arm around Louis' waist, supporting him, and continued towards the forest's edge.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Observing from a distance shrouded by the shadows Slenderman waits for the perfect opportunity to strike. His demenor becomes tense as the switch-blade slides out ready to tear the male from this reality and rip him to pieces for daring to threaten one of his.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:45 pm

"Mind if I ask you a few questions?" The man asked Hannah, slowly, he didn't want to make any mistakes in his speech. He was grunting as he walked, he seemed to be in a lot of pain. I need to get a look at myself... See if I recognise me.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Louis felt useless as Hannah and the stranger helped him over the branch littered ground, his shoes muddied and streaked from walking in such poor conditions. Should have brought more appropriate shoes. Then, he stiffened slightly as his shattered mind stroked upon the one that had so viciously broken it in the first place. Just keep walking, no need to alarm the others.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 pm

"Shoot." Hannah looked forward to the questions, eager to have her mind preoccupied, even for a short time. When Louis stiffened, she tightened her hold on him, increasing her pace slightly.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:50 pm

'He is useless to me broken.' Slenderman thinks as he gently strokes Louis's mind sliding the pieces back into place leaving a small chunk of memory fractured allowing him to piece it back together as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:53 pm

"Who are you? What day is it? What happened to your friend? Why are you here?" He asked slowly. "Sorry for asking so many questions... I can't remember anything."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Louis hissed; his small, white incisors drew blood as he bit heavily on his lip, attempting to stop himself crying out. His vision was fraying at the edges, darkness licking across the stuttering images his eyes were supplying to his brain. Something was reforming his thoughts; they gained in clarity as he sank to his knees, clutching desperately at his head.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:59 pm

"My name's Hannah, I'm 16 years old and I live on the edge of these woods. It's the 19th of December." She paused, unsure of how to answer his other questions. Ahead of them, the comforting orange glow of a street light glittered like a homing beacon through the dark leaves. When Louis hissed, she flinched, but dismissed the noise. When he sunk to his knees, she knew something was wrong. "Louis?" She fell to her knees before him. "Louis?!"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:00 pm

"Thank you." He said after Hannah answered him. The man groaned loudly as he was brought down with Louis too. Something opened up and he felt a warm liquid running down his left bicep. "Dammit! Help me get him up." He hissed through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Hannah tightened her hold around Louis, scrambling to her feet, using all of her strength to get him back on his. "Louis?!"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Louis was dimly aware of talking beside him, the timbre rising beautifully as his unseeing eyes stared up at the cold stars. He seemed to be trapped in a vista of his own mind: the cracked and fractured pieces glowing a lovely golden as they melted, dripping together as a violin seemed to cut and jive through the noise of something falling heavily beside him.

A high-pitched scream pierced through the veil, shattering the illusion as he clawed frantically at his own eyes. Why am I blind? Is that me screaming? What the hell is this?
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm

The man tried to restrain Louis, so he doesn't blind himself by clawing his eyes out. "Help me, please...!" He called at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

"Louis, can you hear me Louis?" In an effort to restrain Louis, she threw herself at him, pinning him and his arms to the ground. Hannah felt panicked, afraid for and briefly of Louis.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Louis struggled wildly; against what, he didn't know, but something was lying across his skinny chest. He was struggling to breath; each gasp clawing at his already ragged throat. He could feel himself panicking, almost hyperventilating as the darkness seemed to press down harder upon his eyes, the lack of oxygen confusing him. How am I drowning in a forest?
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

"Louis, Louis, it's okay, it's only me. It's just you and me. It's okay, you're okay. Relax." Ignoring the bleeding man beside them, she began to hum her fairytale tune quietly, keeping his arms firmly pressed but giving his chest more room.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Louis gasped, the cold air raking through his lungs as he shivered; his breaths deepened as he calmed, tentatively exploring his own mind helped him come to terms with the situation. His mind was whole, as though he'd never had it ripped apart: however, something was missing...

He was distracted from this little problem: his eyes were still refusing to open, or perhaps they were already open. His brow creased slightly as he attempted to touch them, to see if the lids were closed; however, something was locking his arms, he couldn't even bend his elbows.

He became aware of a familiar tune working its way into his burning mind; calming the swirling, stuttering mess of thoughts as he felt his conciousness fraying, slipping slowly into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 pm

The man looked at the two of them, still on his knees with a mixture of confusion and fasciation. "Is he awake?" He asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

"I.." She frowned, leaning down to listen to his breathing, before replying. "I think he is." She looked up to the man next to her. "Help me get him up?"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:57 pm

"I'll take his left. I can't feel mine." He got up slowly. His limbs still stiff from sleeping in a grave. He went to Louis' left side and looped his arm under his shoulder. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: