Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Hannah copied him on Louis' right side. "Ready." Hannah lifted and stood, holding Louis' sleeping form tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 pm

The man lifted the same time as Hannah did. Once up he tries to start a conversation "So, let's go to your house... Live on your own? Sorry if I'm getting too personal, you're the first people I've seen since I woke up."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Hannah headed towards the previous streetlight that called to her, frustrated at their more slow pace. "No, I live with my parents. Luckily, they went to bed a few hours ago, and they're not exactly light sleepers."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

"If they are awake. How you gonna explain this...?" He started shivering from the cold. "Anyway, I'm sorry for pulling the knife on you... I was scared."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

"I.. I don't know.." Hannah moved towards the forestline with ever increasing eagerness. "And don't worry about it. I understand."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 pm

"Thank you. I guess you could say we were hikers who injured themselves... But I think I remember something." He tries to keep up with Hannah's pace. His face has gone almost completely white.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm

When her feet finally hit the pavement, Hannah heaved a sigh of relief. Her house was only a short walk away now. "What do you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

"I think right before I was put in that grave. They were all wearing hoods... and... and robes. Can't remember what colour. One of them... Was talking to me can't hear what he said, I don't know. Uh... I tried, fighting back. Why my knuckles are grazed... Then, one of them hit me with a shovel and through me in the hole... Don't know anything else." He looked over at her, craning his head in front of the sleeping Louis. "I still don't know why you were in the woods. Or what was wrong with your friend, he tried to kill himself..."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:30 pm

"That's a tale that'll be.. Better to tell over a cup of tea." She sped up, leading the man to her house. She fumbled in her pocket for her house keys.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:34 pm

The man supported Louis, with some difficulty. "Tea sounds like a great idea, I'm freezing..." He watches the key, in Hannah's hand, with a fixed stair, his lips mouth soundlessly, like he was uttering a word. The key... A yale, where have I seen that before?
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Louis murmured something softly, resting his head upon on the other man's shoulder; he almost looked like a child, his dark hair ruffled, his face innocent in his slumber if it hadn't been for the blood. His eyelids flickered slightly as he sighed deeply, frowning as a voice broke through his conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

"Come on, through here." She led the man into her sitting room. "We can put him on the sofa." She looked over to Louis, pleased to finally see a sign of life: flickering eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 pm

"Okay..." The man followed Hannah through and softly placed Louis on the sofa. Careful not to wake him. "Mind if I take my coat off?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

"Not at all. I'll get the kettle on." Hannah traipsed out of the room and into the kitchen, turning on the kettle and grabbing a pair of mugs.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Louis gave a small groan; his head was filled with images of hooded figures, the sounds of spades piecing the frozen earth as a shadows withered around them. They were coming from a mind nearby, no doubt; however, he was having difficulty regaining complete control of his own mind's wanderings. Moving as carefully as possible, he brought his finger tips up to his eyes, feeling the silky skin of his lids beneath them. At least I'm not blind.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm

The man took off his coat and hanged on the back of a chair, on his left arm was a shirt that was wet with blood around the bicep. What the hell have I been doing? He looked over at Louis. "You awake?" He asked quietly. Trying not to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Hannah hummed as she worked, pleased to be distracted. She fished out a pair of teabags, dropping a bag in each cup. She called though to the man. "Sugar in your tea?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Louis gave a little nod, giving a small wave of his hand: his throat was in no state to talk. He adjusted his position on the sofa slightly, wincing as his head moved.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

"No thanks..." He called back to Hannah. Want to keep it simple. Could be diabetic... He lifted the left sleeve of his shirt up to show a small bloody hole. Gonna need to bandage that. What the hell is it? He looked back at Louis. "You rest up there, man."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Hannah peeked her head around the doorway. "And how much.." Her words died in her throat when she saw Louis moving. "You're awake!" She rushed over, tea forgotten, and kneeled beside him.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Louis smiled slightly at the sound of Hannah's voice: hopefully it would be enough to answer her question, any more movement of his lips and he may split them again. He'd managed to open his eyes the barest amount, his dark lashes blocking out most of the harsh light; it was going to take a while for his eyes to get used to the world again.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 pm

She relaxed then. Looking down at his smile, she noticed his chapped lips and realised that he was probably thirsty too. "You look like a black coffee man." She murmured. Standing without waiting for a reply, she headed back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 pm

The man started looking through his pockets of his coat and trousers, he found several bullets, which he quickly placed back in his pockets, a yale key, like the front door key, he nodded to himself when he did that, and a photograph of a young woman, a blonde with green eyes. He placed the heel of his hand against his forehead as a migraine approached. As did some of his memory.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

That girl is a good judge of character he thought, carefully reigning in the boundaries of his mind so that they encompassed the contents of his own head once more, rather than what seemed like the whole room. He folded his hands neatly over his stomach, willing his eyes to become accustomed to the light.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:22 pm

"Can I get you anything else?" Hannah called through to the two men, grabbing a third cup and filling with with a teaspoon and a half of coffee granules. She stared at the kettle, waiting for it to boil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: