Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm

John takes his hand off the wall and placed his back up against the wall, suprised by the sudden prescence of music. He decided to start to go towards the door.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Upon noticing the explosion, Luminen is a bit saddened at the trivial destruction but still smiles, for no one was harmed. A bit worried, Luminen causes the street lamps to shine of the assistant, protecting her from any further harm by the crooked fad.

With that done, Luminen continues to softly play the piano, sending the notes to both John and Hannah, but also slender man as a form of teasing to the elongated creature
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

The sounds enters the path and almost instantly a small group of trees surround the music going through the branches the sounds become the whistle of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Hannah stood slowly, turning straight to the sink and washing her face, completely ignoring the note. She walked out of the bathroom slowly, completely unaware of the recent events and still feeling a little off.

(OOC: I'm personal friends with the RPer playing Louis, and they're not replying due to laptop problems. They should be back soon.)
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Appearing in the bathroom behind Hannah Slenderman makes his appearance as Horrifying as he can walking towards John.
(Ok i was just setting it up so s/he has something to respond to during the rp ya know)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 pm

As John is thinking about opening Hannah's door his hand on the doorknob staring intently at it, he starts to feel watched, he turns his head to see the Slender man coming towards him, his face goes pale and he flails backwards so his back is against the doorframe his eyes are horribly wide, he's shoved his hand in his mouth so not to scream and his other hand is in front of him to shield himself.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:44 pm

"This day has been so weird." Hannah mumbled the words to herself, rubbing her face. She reached up and tugged her once-neat hair out of the bobble holding it up. Gazing towards her room, she looked for Luminen, only to see John pressed against the door. "What's wrong?"

(I know, I just kept forgetting to tell you guys and now seemed as good a time as any)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:53 pm

At hearing Hannah's voice, for some reason, he snaps into action. His hand jumps out of his mouth and goes beside his jaw in a fist, the one in front of him forms into a fist in front of held out in front of him. He's in a half crouch facing the Slenderman. His mind is unfocused, frightened but enraged.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Hannah's eyes widen, taking in John's suddenly aggressive stance. She holds up her hands, an international sign of 'I'm not going to hurt you'. Stepping backwards, she tries to put as much distance between herself and the seemingly crazed man before her.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Noticing John's actions, Luminen is quick to make the lights in the hallway illuminate strongly, dousing both John and Hannah in a bright, but not blinding, soothing light.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

John moaned at this increase in light and his arms dropped to his side, he looked around dumbly, like a small child. He then took a few steps backwards and slid down the wall so he's sat on the floor, legs outwards. He fell asleep, his mind shutting down for the night... He does not dream pleasently.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Hannah blinked slowly, unsure of what to make of John's display. Did he just.. Had he..? Her many questions had no answers and she sighed at the fact. She turned and sat on the to of the stairs, trying to think.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Seeing that they won't likely be coming to him, Luminen fades out of existence and next to Hannah, with a plate of spaghetti in his hands.
"Penny for your thoughts, champ?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:29 pm

"Shhhhii--!" Hannah leant away from him instinctively, surprised by his sudden appearance. She relaxed soon, however. "Oh, it's just you."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Eating his meal, Luminen motions with his hand and another plate appears next to Hannah's feet.
"Eat. You need something in your stomach my dear"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:38 pm

"Yes my child food is something you need and His food is especially nourishing." Slenderman says appearing as a tall sharply dressed man resembling Louis slightly his face wreathed in shadows even in the bright light.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Hannah sighed but, not wanting to upset either entity and risk being punished, she picked up the plate, sniffing its contents delicately. Well, it certainly smelled edible. She searched around for some cutlery and, upon finding none where the plate has appeared, looked expectantly at Luminen.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Noticing Slenderman's appearance, Luminen merely continues to eat his food before finishing up and putting it to the side.
"The forest is your domain, do not forget fae. As long as I am here, your powers wont degrade their minds. Oh yes, I forgot."

Luminen reaches towards Hannah's ear and pulls out a fork
"magic!" says Luminen as he smiles
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

The child in Hannah causes her to giggle quietly. Taking the fork from his hands, she quickly filled it and placed it in her mouth. It was nothing like she had ever tasted before; words could not begin to describe how delicious it was. She shut her eyes and sighed with pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 pm

"How about you fae?"
With a motion of his hand, a plate appears for Slenderman
"It isn't a child, but it is meat."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Hannah licked her lips and eagerly scooped up another mouthful. She continued this way until her plate was empty, which happened far too soon for her liking.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm

With a snap of his fingers, Hannah's plate is refilled
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

"An amusing antic But you forget Seelie we both hail from the land of the fair" he remarks as he pulls a beautiful frosted glass mask from her other ear. "A gift from the court of the Unseelie child."he says as he offers the mask to her.
Looking at the plate of meat with disgust he looks at the man "You think i 'Eat' the children That's "fucked up" as John would have said why would i eat my children is that what sort of propaganda your kind are spitting out these days that i eat children?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

"Do not act innocent, Fear. Your deceiving antics do not work on a virtue. Fear dissipates, but hope does not. I find it amusing that you are using a Scottish term, when your origin is of Germany."

When finished, Luminen dissipates briefly before appearing again, this time standing. "One only has to look at your antics and history to see your true allegiance. In Germany you took children away, feasting on them once they were in your grasp. In Egypt, you acted under the guise of the final plague of the abrahamic god. "
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm

" You self absorbed idiot." My children live on in the path they have not been eaten if they were food i wouldn't bother with constantly kidnapping i could just get one pair every generation and breed children that way i am not an idiot and i do not eat my fucking children." He snarls his illusion breaking as his tentacles flail behind him fire dancing at their ends. "You call yourself the embodiment of hope well you pitiful excuse for a virtue I've seen your predecessors I've walked the world for countless Centuries i have no interest in killing the children i have so painstakingly taken you believe them dead because your kind can not enter the roads of the so called empty city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: