Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer


Posts : 148
Current Win Points : 27
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 pm

If you could pick a current running blogger to finish off Slender Man who would it be and why would you pick them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Omega. :trollface:

After all, if anyone can kill Slender Man, it has to be the guy who has been killed more times than we can count, right?

In fact, this was said by Mr. Jeebles a while back:

Quote :
Oh god... I think you just became the Dues Ex Machina for everything... You may be the single entity that can kill the Slender Man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konaa
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Ronin-Gai

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Sadly, Omegs is a bit too erratic to solve our problems for us. He's more like Q.

...or Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Alder
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 99
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 24
Location : Eastbourne

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm

One of the dudes from Just Another Fool swoops in and wastes the fucker.

IT'LL HAPPEN. YOU JUST WATCH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
OpenField
Untainted


Posts : 22
Current Win Points : -8
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:41 pm

If Evan from EMH is still alive, he'll try everything before giving up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/subtireom
herobrine2001
Untainted


Posts : 29
Current Win Points : 6
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm

I think that Tim from Marble Hornets should kill slendy. Cuz he basicaly ruined Tims life I mean loom at enrty 6.5. Slendy gave Tim some issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shayde
Watched


Posts : 254
Current Win Points : 133
Join date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Omega or one of the JAF dudes seem like obvious choices. Though Omega's track record is iffy (one minute he's saving the universe, next he gets gunned down in a drug deal gone wrong). Actually maybe a meta-version of Victor Surge fighting Slendy would be interesting.

If I was a betting man though I'd place my bets on a Dream Team of: the guy from Breaker; Sandra from H(a)unting; Frap of Frap and FRIENDS infamy; and the protagonist from Abducted Flowers. They're the heroes that the Slenderverse deserves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 am

Don't worry guys. I got this. Slender Man is going down.

Just as soon as I can dig my way out of this coffin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted


Posts : 47
Current Win Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 31
Location : That place M fled...

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 am

I can't say Omega... I always considered Omega a joke character and joke characters can never really kill anything permanently. Because it would be a joke. For the lulz.

So I'll say Arkardy. Because in my head-canon he isn't actually dead. And I'm ignoring any implications made in the end of Now I Shall Know You Again 2
Spoiler:
 

Or barring that, I-330.


And if I had to pick a character with no relation to Omega... XD
Then I think my in and out of character response would be a properly motivated M, preferably wielding "Zero's Sword" reforged. Though I also just have the fan theory that Zero's sword could be reforged into a mythical blade that anyone could potentially use. Like... seriously... Konaa, get that thing to Forgemaster. It will be EPIC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout


Posts : 563
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Now I am everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 am

Shayde wrote:
If I was a betting man though I'd place my bets on a Dream Team of: the guy from Breaker; Sandra from H(a)unting; Frap of Frap and FRIENDS infamy; and the protagonist from Abducted Flowers. They're the heroes that the Slenderverse deserves.

Wait, what? Noooooo, nonononono. Sandra would never dream of hurting her dear, sweet Slendy-kun. Also, just taking a guess that you've never actually read FRIENDS just because so few people did. It really doesn't deserve to be as famously bad as it is; it just gets a bad rap because at the time it was running, it was the first to take chances and do things that are now commonplace in the 'verse.

Anyway, I don't think that any runner could kill Slendy. The ones who have characters who arguably could are all poorly written wifers, and the people who write good characters who you'd root for to kill Slendy usually have the sense to make it clear that it's impossible to succeed.

Though a Fear attempting to kill him...that's possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
Seann
Anxious


Posts : 61
Current Win Points : 31
Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Though a Fear attempting to kill him...that's possible.

Obviously. Though a couple of Fearblogs have run with the idea that Fears fighting each other is the best way to tear a hole in reality, summon the Quiet, and end the world. But hey, Slendy is a part of the world...

And clearly the runner who will defeat Slendy is Zombie Zeke Strahm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuteWithoutThe
Watched


Posts : 208
Current Win Points : 77
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 21
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Hell, the Fears could gang up on ol Slendy Man and shank him five ways to Sunday.

And Slender Man says "You too, Rake?"

As Rake stabs him. The Fears take over the Slender Man Mythos, with Rake at the helm of leadership.

Rakenation bitches.

Yes I just equated this whole situation with a Shakespeare play. Sue me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konaa
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Ronin-Gai

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 pm

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
I can't say Omega... I always considered Omega a joke character and joke characters can never really kill anything permanently. Because it would be a joke. For the lulz.

So I'll say Arkardy. Because in my head-canon he isn't actually dead. And I'm ignoring any implications made in the end of Now I Shall Know You Again 2
Spoiler:
 

Or barring that, I-330.


And if I had to pick a character with no relation to Omega... XD
Then I think my in and out of character response would be a properly motivated M, preferably wielding "Zero's Sword" reforged. Though I also just have the fan theory that Zero's sword could be reforged into a mythical blade that anyone could potentially use. Like... seriously... Konaa, get that thing to Forgemaster. It will be EPIC.

It's actually been almost a year since Forgemaster repaired Zerosword. XD Konaa's still got it and has used it to great effect, but it's just a sword, according to him. He seems to think that the only way to win is not to rely on mystical weapons but our own human determination and will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 pm

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
I can't say Omega... I always considered Omega a joke character and joke characters can never really kill anything permanently. Because it would be a joke. For the lulz.

So I'll say Arkardy. Because in my head-canon he isn't actually dead. And I'm ignoring any implications made in the end of Now I Shall Know You Again 2
Spoiler:
 

Or barring that, I-330.

Actually, now that you mention that....

I've been on and off working on a short story where Omega, Arkady, and I-330 team up and travel to June 2009 to kill Slender Man by stopping Victor Surge from posting the original SomethingAwful image.
<_<
>_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
CuteWithoutThe
Watched


Posts : 208
Current Win Points : 77
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 21
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Err...

If Victor Surge is on your kill list...

>___> brb moving to Mexico
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:04 pm

CuteWithoutThe wrote:
Err...

If Victor Surge is on your kill list...

>___> brb moving to Mexico
Oh, don't be silly, Cute! Just because you created the Fear Mythos doesn't mean you should move to Mexico to avoid being killed!

After all, I-330 can travel to any time or place in all history! Running won't change anything at all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Shayde
Watched


Posts : 254
Current Win Points : 133
Join date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 am

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Shayde wrote:
If I was a betting man though I'd place my bets on a Dream Team of: the guy from Breaker; Sandra from H(a)unting; Frap of Frap and FRIENDS infamy; and the protagonist from Abducted Flowers. They're the heroes that the Slenderverse deserves.

Wait, what? Noooooo, nonononono. Sandra would never dream of hurting her dear, sweet Slendy-kun. Also, just taking a guess that you've never actually read FRIENDS just because so few people did. It really doesn't deserve to be as famously bad as it is; it just gets a bad rap because at the time it was running, it was the first to take chances and do things that are now commonplace in the 'verse.

Anyway, I don't think that any runner could kill Slendy. The ones who have characters who arguably could are all poorly written wifers, and the people who write good characters who you'd root for to kill Slendy usually have the sense to make it clear that it's impossible to succeed.

Though a Fear attempting to kill him...that's possible.

I mainly included Frap in that list because of the bad rap he got for narm-ish-ness. As were all the other choices for the dream team, which was mostly picked from memory of what blogs people really disliked. And the old Slender/Slander thread, where people did express their feelings about it.

I actually did read FRIENDS when it was still running, and I thought it had some fairly good ideas, but a flawed execution for the most part. Most of the time it seemed to just need a little more polish, and I do agree that it was ahead of it's time in some of its aspects (which is kind of funny considering the amount of shit it got at the time for the things it did). I know the author did improve heaps in later blogs they wrote, most of which I really enjoyed.

And I forgot about Arkady and I-330. I could see them taking down Slendy. Either them or Zombie Robert. He'll come back one final time to take Slendy downtown. Actually...maybe...all of the dead old guard runners, revived by the Archangel as his zombie servants? I don't even know, and I've already killed Slendy in my blogs twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yangire.hero
Anxious


Posts : 69
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 20
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 am

Zeke Strahm or M (The Tutorial). Whichever, they're both awesome. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Todesfurcht
Observer


Posts : 180
Current Win Points : 69
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Your closet

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Nobody, because you can't kill Slenderman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konaa
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Ronin-Gai

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Anything can happen. They punched out Cthulhu in his first ever appearance with a boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
alliterator
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 39
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Quote :
Nobody, because you can't kill Slenderman.
May I introduce you to Mr. Nobody, leader of the Brotherhood of Dada. He also is a tall, stick-figure like man without a face. Coincidence? I think not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout


Posts : 563
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Now I am everywhere

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 pm

I pick Lionel of Lake Reflections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
alliterator
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 39
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Quote :
I pick Lionel of Lake Reflections.
No fair!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted


Posts : 47
Current Win Points : 15
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 31
Location : That place M fled...

PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 am

Konaa wrote:
It's actually been almost a year since Forgemaster repaired Zerosword. XD Konaa's still got it and has used it to great effect, but it's just a sword, according to him. He seems to think that the only way to win is not to rely on mystical weapons but our own human determination and will.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-

See... this is why I shouldn't have given up on reading through all the blogs and just started following them from where they were at the time. Had I know that I'd have been pestering the hell out of you about it. XD I knew you had it, but it almost never comes up, so I hadn't clued in that not only was it fixed but that Forgemaster did it. Damnit Konaa, you have a magical sword, why you no kill Slendy? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man   Today at 5:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
What runner would you pick to kill Slender Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: