Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Realistic Zombie RP

Go down 
+7
Moose
The Shade
EaterOfWorlds
Death
BananaBrains
SoulEatingBunny
AlphabeticWar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

Current Win Points : -2

Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Jon looked up to the sky and said:

"we should keep moving before it goes dark"

Name: Jack

Appearance: Strong guy bald and serverd in the military he is a quite one

NOTE:

(sorry that i didnt introduce my character but lets get started)

Last edited by BananaBrains on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post)
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Okay bro.
First off, don’t even try to God-Mod this RP.
Second, if you don’t post a character properly, you can’t join.
Third, don’t doublepost.
Finally, Learn how to fucking spell.

Last edited by AlphabeticWar on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE.)
Back to top Go down
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Okay leaving this post..
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:25 pm

EaterOfWorlds wrote:
Okay leaving this post..
You forgot the three sentence minimum as well, but I’ll let that one slide.

Melody nods at Jon,
“Sporting Goods Store, SuperMarket, and Starbucks. I’m perfectly fine with the woods idea, not to mention the jail isn’t THAT big. Maybe 100 people tops, so hopefully it’ll be cleared out by then.”
Pulls out the sniper rifle from her bag,
“If not, we always have this.”
Hoists it onto her shoulder and starts walking down the mainstreet, thankfully most of the infected had already found someone to munch on so the walk was rather boring.
Thinking to herself as she half skips along ‘These people seem nice, I’m hoping everything goes well.. For once in my life.’

Last edited by AlphabeticWar on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't doublepostttt)
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am

Jon nods and follows her, "Let's hit Starbucks first, I could use some coffee." He eyes the rifle warily, different possibilities running through his mind, "Where'd you get the rifle? That's not exactly a bb gun."

Last edited by Death on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because Sonic says clunky sentences are No Good.)
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am

Danielle looked at Melody's rifle apprehensively. She'd never been around guns before, much less one that size. The crowds had dissipated, all that remained was the odd smear of gore on the pavement. She tried not to think too much about those.

Instead she tried keeping her mind on the goals before them: Get to Starbucks, take whatever was useful. She marched with her new companions in silence, and it wasn't long before they spotted the familiar green logo.
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:11 am

Melody grins
"My dad gave it to me, either way, don't worry. I'm not going to shoot you."

Her eyes narrow as the Starbucks comes into view.

You can clearly see several people inside, but the problem arises with everything boarded up.

Melody knocks on the baricade. No response.

Melody tries again, "HEY. We're not infected. We just want some coffee!"

Eyes narrowing, when they don't respond.
"Fuck. This."

Takes the axe out of her bag and begins destroying the planks covering the windows.

It's obvious that her ability to not destroy things is out of order.
Back to top Go down
The Shade
Untainted
The Shade

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Name: Joseph "Joey" Monigan

Appearance: 5'10". Longish, black hair. Blue eyes. Tall and lanky. Grey runners, black cargo pants, red long-sleeved t-shirt and navy jacket.

Personality/Attributes: Takes a while to start talking, but once he does don't expect him to shut up anytime soon. Intelligent in mind, yet stupid in action and not very brave. Can't take initiative, so don't expect him to do much without telling him to, but if you do he'll do it to the best of his ability. Not very strong, so heavy lifting won't go well, but can bash a zombie's face in if needs be.

Weapons of Choice: A handgun he found in his dad's room, a sharp knife from the kitchen and a strong metal pipe.

What's in the Backpack: A change of clothes (jeans and hoodie), a bottle of water, the aforementioned handgun and knife, a box of extra bullets, a flashlight and his phone. (He carries the pipe)

Back-story: An only-child, had a normal childhood with loving parents. Spent his time reading, playing video games and learning about science. His father contracted the virus very early on and killed his mother(rather gruesomely, so she's not getting back up) and attacked Joey. He barricaded himself in his parents' room and used his father's gun to kill (properly kill) him.

(Do I need to wait for approval or- ?)
(Of course if I wait for your reply I may as well be waiting for approval, so whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:34 pm

(I don't know, seems pretty good to me. Make a welcome thread too, by the way.)

Jon raises an eyebrow at her, "Um... would you like some help?" He pulls hammer out of his backpack, "Pulling out the nails might be faster."
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Danielle backed away, fearful of any shrapnel from Melody's rampage. She was curious as to why the people inside seemed to stay oblivious to them, but instead she just swished her bat around anxiously. Something had to happen soon enough, they'd been in relative peace for a while but her adrenaline was still going.

"Maybe there's a back door or something?" she suggested, hoping there would be a less violent way to enter the building.
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Jon looks at the people suspiciously, "Wait... something's wrong here..." he peers in closer, trying to get a better look, "Melody, stop a second. I think we may have to go about this differently." He rifles in his pack and pulls out a beer bottle, "Those people are infected."
Back to top Go down
The Shade
Untainted
The Shade

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:59 am

Joey wandered his way down the road from his home, well, his old home, he won't be going back there anytime soon if ever. His clothes still stained with his father's blood he pulls his jacket around him, protecting himself from the cold air. Holding a dull metal pipe by his side for protection against whatever the hell is going on, he continues down the numerous streets and around the corners. As he was packing to run off the television was on in the background, the news advised to head towards a bus stop where people unaffected by the virus would be evacuated.

He had followed a procession of people heading in that direction only to see the bus leave without an entire crowd of people including himself. Amid the panic of more attacks he fled down another street, to where he now finds himself, standing a few metres from a Starbucks where a small group has gathered attempting to gain entry.

Pulling the jacket even closer around him, more for a sense of protection than anything else he walks over to the people and stands behind them, maybe he can get supplies once they've finished tearing the entrance apart.

"Those people are infected." he heard one of them say.
"I think your right," says Joey, still behind them. Might as well make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Jon whirls, glaring at the man suspiciously, "Who are you?" he changes his grip on the bottle, holding it like a club just in case, "More importantly, what is it you want?" Jon doubted the man would try to rob them, they outnumbered him and Melody had a gun. But this was not the time to take chances.
Back to top Go down
The Shade
Untainted
The Shade

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Joey coughs nervously, "Um, I'm...Joey...or Joe...or Joseph, whatever you want," he says, staring awkwardly at the man with the bottle and looked very ready to bash Joe over the head with it at any moment. "And what I want? Um, to live, preferably. Maybe you people, who I'm sure are lovely and kind people, will help me do that. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Jon relaxes just a bit, "Jon. And yeah, sure. Just don't be stupid, fair enough?"
he looks over his shoulder at the other two, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 am

Melody takes several steps back from the half destroyed baracade.
"Shit. All I wanted was a caramel cappucino and a blueberry muffin. We need to double checked they're actually infected." with that being said, she grabs the rifle and lines up the sight. Pulling the trigger and a deafning sound and a chair turned into mulch next to one of the people. Her eyes widen and she turns around, noticing a kid. He looks scared, and he was covered in blood.
"hey, I'm melody. Its fine if you want to stick around. We're heading up to the prison for shelter. Right now, I'm going to get some coffee."
Pulls Jon aside "Hes covered in blood. I think he needs us more than we need him."
(Happy birthday to me. )
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 am

"He's covered in blood, that's why I'm suspicious." He shrugs and looks the boy over, "For now he's fine, but we don't know how it spreads, the blood could make this a problem." He looks in the window, no one inside seems to have noticed the chair, "You got some rags?" He holds the bottle up, "And a match?"
Back to top Go down
The Shade
Untainted
The Shade

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:59 pm

(Happy birthday to you)

"I may need you more than you need me but that doesn't mean I can't bash a zombie in its stupid zombie face!" he says, his voice rising significantly towards the end and his grip tightening on his pipe, before he squeaks nervously and the grip relaxes again. "Heh. It's, uh, nice to meet you." He hates zombies.

He impulsively frisks himself and his bag before concluding with what he already knew, "No, no rags or matches." He looks in between the boards, eyeing the people inside, his fingers tapping the metal pipe. "There'll probably be another one further down. Starbucks are everywhere. Rising from the graves of failed businesses. Like shop zombies, coincidentally."
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Danielle did a mental check of what she had in her bag. "I don't have any either," she said. She didn't want to sacrifice her extra clothes just to have them lit on fire, anyways.

She looked at the new guy and tightened her grip on her bat. She had a feeling she was going to need to use it soon either way.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 am

Lance Zenith

Appearance: 7' Exactly, Browh hair with very light salt and peppering at the temples. Radiant Hazel-gold eyes that stay mostly half-lidded; built despite his age, lean and mean. Rough stubble and strong features, long scar that's mostly obscured from view by his clothes, running from his collar bone to the bottom of his ribcage across his chest. Three apparently healed bullet-wound scars, including one over his heart and one in each hand. Wears a full set of kevlar armor over a T-shirt and jeans and under a set of loose, light camouflage gear.

Personality and attributes: Quiet, courteous and observing. Generally looks uninterested and can come off a little disconnected and curt at first glance. Generally very calm in most situations, save some sporratic bursts of unimaginable rage that are extremely rare.

Weapons of choice (not always available, but you start off with these); General long melee weapons like a Shaolin Lance or Monk's Staff, but seeing as though those are rare in this day and age he's suited to combat knives. In terms of long range, He likes Crossbows (reusable amunition) or sniper rifles.

What’s in the backpack? (or handbag, who cares); Paracord, canteen, one and a half pounds of dehydrated foods, One half-full journal and one empty journal(400 pages each), compass, One fountain pen with three ink refils, shortwave radio and solar-panel based charger, basic first aid kit, magnesium light-all tinderbox kit

Backstory (yes, it’s necessary): Ex-Hitman turned bodyguard turned SWAT head, Lance has always aligned chaotic neutral. When settling down with his lover and adopting two children (ages 12 and 14), he dropped his illegal ways and became a gun for hire. Before hs days as a Hitman he was being trained for a special tactics unit in the millitary. After his second mission when his entire team turned up dead and he turned up on a different continent, He was given dishonorable discharge for assumed abandonment of duty and picked up a not-so-reputable job. After his kids grew up and moved out, his wife was ill and passed away. Lance could no longer make contact with his daughters, and so his drive is to find them and keep them save if so possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragemoose.com
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 pm

(*looks at his own character intro* Goddamn Moose you're making me look bad Razz)
Jon nodded, "Alright, that doesn't leave us with a ton of options. We could go in and fight." he shook his head, "Probably a bad plan. Or we can try and find another one." He looked at the new guy, "Unless you're really eager to 'bash a stupid zombie face'." his tone was half mocking, but friendly.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Name: Benjamin Heiskanen

Appearance: 5'8'' short mousy brown hair and piercing blue eyes, stocky build, he's wearing MARPAT camouflage clothing and is quite tanned. Has got many scars on his body, including a few white, old scars on the back of his hands

Personality and attributes: Generally quiet and friendly, but is prone to anxiety and depression. Is physically strong, due to training in Marine Reserves. So he has got some training in firearms but isn't John Woo. He speaks very softly.

What's in his backpack: Camping/ survival equipment, ie lighter, torch, matches, sleeping bag, some dehydrated food and water, first aid kit (bandages, anti-septic, medical tape), utility knife, camping stove, waterproof clothing and a half-used up toll of duct tape.

Weapon of choice: In an ideal world, he wishes he had an M4 and an M9, but no such luck. Instead he has got a Fire axe.

Back story: The son of a Finnish Immigrant, hence his surname, his father was a handyman and his mother an accountant. He joined the Marine Reserves when he was 18 and moved away to college, so he could continue with his studies as well as earn an income. He has two sisters and a brother. He lives in a small apartment building in the small town.

(Is this okay?)
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:23 pm

(Just gonna go ahead and post then...?)
(WARNING: THIS POST IS OVERKILL)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragemoose.com
The Shade
Untainted
The Shade

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm

"Not eager, simply...willing," he responded in a similarly mocking yet friendly tone, "I'm sure you can understand it, not enjoying the existence of zombies and the desire to see them...less existent." He smiles. "Besides, if you recall I was the one who suggested finding another one. Also, why do we need to get into a Starbucks in the first place? Who needs a coffee during a zombie apocalypse?!" he directs this question at no one in particular.

"Hey!" comes the voice of a man not far away. Joey, acting on instinct, turns his head towards the man, "Hey," he replies calmly, before doing a double take and jumping slightly at the sight of the tall man kitted out in a way everyone should be during a zombie apocalypse but very few people are.
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 pm

(I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.)

Melody glares at him.
"Kid, you're going to get on my nerves, I can tell."

The voice of another, non zombie human made her jump.
'Jesus christ. We're going to have some issues.'

"Jon, fuck Starbucks. It's not worth setting it on fire, the last thing we need is to attract more looters."

Tightening her grip on the axe, she approaches the newcomer, eyes narrowing.

"Can I help you..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Realistic Zombie RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next