Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So....Slender RP anyone?

Go down 
+4
ShadowedStranger95
Lilylil
Vinnoe
The_Childs_Last_Light
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

Current Win Points : 0

So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Lillian became confused with all of the visions she had seen but she did sigh in relief. The slender man indeed didn't seem all that frightening anymore. She Stared up at the tall aspect of the unknown and signless.

"That was.... Interesting..." Lillian smiled sheepishly.

"I wasn't aware that Slender Man had such a soft spot.

" Lillian tilts her head. "I think it's very...sweet."
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Getting bashed into A tree, Sarien coughs blood on his mask, and watches the slide show. He laughed a little at the Sight of Slenderman being nice to Sighnless, but slowly turns a bit angry at how Sighnless had been friends with that thing. "Y-you were FRIENDS with him!? For gods sakes, he's a pair of sticks with no face! He's almost KILLED US FOR CHRISTS SAKE!" He ran for his knife that he dropped while he was being pelted through the air. He grabbed his knife and went against a tree fearfully. "You're an aspect! One of them!" Still against the tree, Sarien almost had the thought of making a quick jab of his knife through her, but he recalled the time at the house in the forest, when she stopped him.
(( Me and my self centerness. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Agitated with her continued attempts at appealing to what emotions he may have, he grabs her by the neck and hurls her towards the tree next to Sarien. He begins to advance on her, but suddenly drops to his knees and lets out several gasps.
"You....you irritating whore! I've tired of you and your little posse, and when I regain my composure, I'll ensure that you suffer long and hard for this! I'll flay madrian alive, boil Sarien with his own blood, and make you watch as I violate Lillian in every conceivable way! You'll go mad as the events loop themselves, unable to escape me..." Ended Slenderman on a hiss, struggling a bit to get back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Signless had turned to Sarien, startled by his reaction. "Aspect? Pfft I wish! Sarien I-"
Just then she was thrown into the tree by Slenderman, hitting it with a crack and feeling pain flare up in her back. She sat dazed for a moment, watching the aspect suffer in his weakened state. It surprised her, seeing such a powerful being act like that.

After a moment of healing to repair her back, Signless got to her feet and approached the kneeling entity, surprisingly seeming taller than him in their current positions.
"You'll do no such thing," she said in a quiet, stern voice. With a flick her tendrils shot forward and struck the aspect hard in the side, making him topple over and hit the ground. Though she looked serious, Signless retained some kind mercy in her expression as she cautiously crouched down beside Slenderman. In her mind the conversation between herself and the faceless boy echoed like a broken record.

"I think... if I were like you, perhaps I'd be the aspect of truth... or if you're lucky, forgiveness."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Patience evaporated like water in the merciless desert, the Slenderman sends his tendrils into her stomach, momentarily stopping before reabsorbing the power he had previously tainted her with. While he was still weakened, some strength did come back and with it, he kicked her to the ground and near Lillian.
Gasping for air, he takes a moment to calm himself before resuming his pursuit
"Now, what will you do Samantha? I've left you with none of my powers, only the spare few that my brother gave you allow you to hear me now. You. Will. Suffer. You ignorant, naive, pathetic child of man."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Signless stood defiantly ignoring the pain from her remaining injuries, glancing at Lillian and the others. She turned to Slenderman, unafraid and feeling stronger than ever despite having lost the abilities she'd gained from him.
"You still insist on trying to insult me? The four of us know about you now. We're fighting back against the fear you created. What do you possibly think could happen by calling me ignorant, naive or pathetic?"

To prove her point, Signless took a few striding steps towards the aspect and sent a kick at him as high up as she could, managing to get the back of one leg at the knee to knock him off balance again. On landing she stumbled herself and nearly landed on Lillian, having to throw her weight to one side and land on the ground.
"Okay, ow."

((Heh, I just realised I said "land" a lot in that last sentence. One can of strongbow at twenty past midnight and suddenly I'm bloody repeating myself XP))
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Lillian quickly ran to Signless' side, helping her up while looking at her friend with concern.

"Are you all right Signless?" Lillian asked with worry.

Lillian carefully pulled Signless up while staring upon the tall faceless aspect. She frowned slightly but no words came. Instead, Lillian holds on to Signless in a gentle, trying her best to protect her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:33 am

Signless got up again unsteadily, smiling at Lillian. "Thank you."
She wobbled a little but fixed her gaze on the Slenderman, wondering what he would do next in attempts to break them.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:39 am

Watching the events by the tree, Sarien looked at Sighnless as her powers were absorbed. He had chuckled lightly as Sighnless tried to kick the aspect with her normal body.
((I...I didn't really know what to write there. So I just put in the wonderous FILLER!))
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 pm

As the current events continued to unfold, madrian started to glare at the slenderman, knowing it wouldnt do anything, he continued to do so.

((i officially have no ideas to type xD))
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Trying to regain his composure, the Slenderman struggles to his feet but gives up and remains on his knees.
"...fine then....bravo little Samantha....you've won this game...but the tale is far from over....till then...goodbye...and may the whispers of my name haunt your every waking moment till I arise once more to make your nightmares....real..." Echoes the Slenderman's voice as he melts into the ground and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Releasing his breath, sarien walks over the the black liquid of what the slenderman left behind? "Did we just kill him by...kicking him? Thats...AWSOME!" He had jumped for joy, getting his shoes wet with the black liquid. Running around energeticaly. "We actually did it? We killed him! Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

(( Sudden changing of characters, ho!))
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Lillian blinked, a little dumbfounded at the fact that the Slender man had passed so suddenly. She looks over to Signless, giving her another hug.

"Looks like we won Signless." Lillian said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Signless stood frozen in place, staring at the area where Slenderman had been and hearing his words echo in her head. She felt relieved that he'd been defeated for now, and that the others were safe, but what he said unnerved her just a little out of concern.

She couldn't let the others go on thinking that the aspect was dead, but their happiness at that idea - particularly Sarien's unusually cheerful behaviour - seemed too rare for her to bear spoiling. Instead Signless would let them have their moment, while she finally felt the slight sadness and disappointment from losing her powers, having slowly shrank back to 5'5" like a cursed beast becoming human again and with that, feeling her former confidence shrink away as well. She could feel herself beginning to cry and hated the idea of the others seeing her so weak again.

Suddenly she gave into the pain and tiredness, falling to the hard ground again as she passed out with some tears still escaping her eyes.

((Why the hell was I online to write this at three in the morning? XD ))

Last edited by ShadowedStranger95 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My derpy grammar)
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Watching Sighnless faint, Sarien had chuckled. "Did she FAINT? That's...that's...pricless!" Bursting out laughing, much like his state a couple nights ago in the forest with elga, had had gone almost insane again, but this time with a bit more composure. He grabbed his knife and talked to the others and said "Should we cut her open? Mabye grab her intestines and splatter them in the leaves?" He chuckled, waiting for Lillian's reaction.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 pm

((Ha! I saved your lives and you wanna dissect me. Sarien you cheerful little bastard XD ))
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 am

(( Cutting people open with rusty things, HO! Oh...has anyone else noticed that there's actually only the last 8 PAGES OF THE RP HERE? ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:07 am

((Yup I noticed that. Oh well, that's perfectly fine :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:10 am

((I...thats...hm...I don't know...why...FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That's fine with me. *Cough cough*
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:24 am

The forum has a feature where, when a thread reaches a certain number of pages, it locks/archives itself. It seems to have also split itself off at one point when someone replied to it, archiving the old stuff but creating a new thread to continue on. The original thread is still right here, for memory's sake, so not all is lost!
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 am

((Yay! Fun times, fun times. Now I can look back at ALL my bad posts! Again, fun times. :3))
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 am

Lillian stared upon Sarien like he was a crazy person (Even thou he really is lol) She immediately pulled Signless closer to her, frowning upon the demented Sarien.

"How about...we don't...." Lillian replied.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 am

With a sigh, madrian looked up to the sky, shook his head and walked over to a tree, only to sit down. He did not act nearly as happy as the others did.

((might seem like an unhappy/sad post lol))
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 am

((Thanks for the heads up BananaBrains :3 that means we can still look back at old posts. I'm quite happy with that ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Giving a disappointed slouch, Sarien said in a flat line tone. "Are you sure? Might as well do SOMETHING to pass the time. Maybe we can EAT it, to!" He laughed at Lillian again, and got closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

So....Slender RP anyone?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next