Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So....Slender RP anyone?

Go down 
+4
ShadowedStranger95
Lilylil
Vinnoe
The_Childs_Last_Light
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 pm

When Sarien is safely out of the forest, Luminen sighs and dismisses his weapons. Taking a hold of his tea cup, he drinks the tea before remarking.
"No. No, I call that keeping you from making a fatal mistake and acting like a thick headed idiot. Enjoy your life Sarien."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 pm

((Gyaaaaaaaaaah unfortunately I haven't managed to get the picture sorted yet due to other committments - mainly stupid schoolwork - majorly getting in the way. I promise it'll get done! And I may include it in my portfolio when applying to an art-based animation course soon at university! XD Oooooh and a creepypasta RP? I'm in! If you need a Jeff I might manage it :3 I loved cosplaying him!))

Watching Sarien leave the forest, Signless smiled realising the arrogant boy was free. She hoped he would learn to be a better person in the future, but was glad at least that he hadn't got himself killed. It made her wonder what would happen now, whether she should leave the forest soon too and try to start life from scratch. It made Signless feel a little of her previous sadness come back, but she fought it off. Whatever happened now, she had been brave and the people she cared about were safe, with the only sacrifice being her powers.

Biting her lip - and noticing her teeth were no longer sharp - Signless turned to Lillian. "I guess that after this none of us will be the same again, but at least you're free, and..." she laughed, "Something tells me Sarien will never go near another forest."
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Madrian chuckled as he watched sarien run from the area. "so i suppose were going to lea-" suddenly a realisation hit him. The rake may still be in the forest. Madrian then gained a look of worry as he checked the surroundings. When he was done looking, he opened his mouth to say something, but found he couldnt speak due to what could still be here.

((im not sure if the rake left the forest or not, im willing to edit this post if it did. then i'll have to think of something else xD))
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 am

(Okies i'm back now that life is back to normal! XD)

Lillian looks over to signless before hugging her gently. She looks up to signless while forming a smile.

"Well at least sarien can live another day..." Lillian replied.

"Want to come with me? It gets pretty lonesome when i'm alone.."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Signless was about to reply when a thought crossed her mind.

'...you've won this game...but the tale is far from over...'

Forgetting that Luminen was nearby she started thinking about how nearly every person she cared about got taken away from her or hurt in some way. Her parents had died, as had her brother, and what would have been her little brother or sister was never born. Out of the few friends she had back in her hometown, Signless' best friend was near-fatally hit by a car chasing the Rake and hadn't been in contact since.

What was she, a jinx? Signless didn't want Lillian to be lonely, especially not in the way she had been, but loneliness might have been better than the risk of something happening to her, especially if what Slenderman had said was true. Sooner or later, she'd be seeing him again, and with no powers or any more secrets to protect her.

"Lillian, I..."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:05 pm

"Signless, my brother won't be interfering with you or the others anymore. While the tale is not over, your part in it is. For now, you three have a home you can rest in."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Signless hesitated, still unsure of whether it was really safe or not, but Luminen seemed so calm and sure that she started feeling a little calmer.
"That's right... we do. And you can stick with me as long as you want, Lillian. I won't let anything ever hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:18 pm

((Except Jeff!)) Sarien ran out of the forest carrying his cub. He had saw a nearby shelter, and ran toward it. It was made out of sticks sloppily put together. Next to the shelter, he found a knife, blood stained. He heard crunching of leaves nearby, and he ran into the town. He reached his apartment, opened the door and had a well-deserved nap.
((Well, that's probably my last post in this RP. The story is far from over, though. After finals, I shall make the creepy pasta thread. Oh, and shadow, it's fine if you don't have the picture drawn. I actually want to wait and see if you can fit Jeff and mabye some SCP monsters in there. And yes, the creepy pasta RP will have SCP's in it.
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:34 am

Lillian smiled gently before giving signless another hug. She was so glad that it was over and can finally live a normal life again.

"That's great Signless!" She replied. "Let's go find ourselves a place to settle in!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm

((Bumpety bump? God I've been so busy these past few days XP but hopefully soon it'll die down a bit, and I'm still gonna be on here whenever possible! I'm seriously curious what the hell all Slendy's cryptic-ness was about X3 and Corfa what the HELL do you mean except Jeff?))
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

((You said nothing can harm us, so I said except Jeff. 7:^}))
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:50 pm

((Ohhhh right XD))

Signless smiled genuinely and stifled a giggle from all the hugs she was getting, happy that Lillian was so cheerful and innocent. In the back of her mind thoughts kept flickering about Slenderman's last warning, along with a strange, bad feeling that she couldn't describe, but at this point keeping her attention on Lillian was all she could do to push those thoughts far away and more importantly, hide them from Luminen.
"Hey Lillian, maybe when we get back I could help you draw a picture? It's been a while since I've tried that."
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 pm

"Oh I would love that!" Lillian said with excitement. She decided to tuck away all of Slenderman's warnings just so she may live a normal life again.

"Let's go Signless!" Lillian added while taking Signless' hand.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 pm

With a small chuckle Signless let herself be dragged by the other girl while turning her head to the remaining aspect.
"Coming, Luminen?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Smiling, Luminen nods and opens a portal for the victors, patting madrian on the back and ruffling signless' hair with his right hand as he silently, but happily, goes through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Madrian had a feeling that they all had MUCH MUCH more in store for them in the future.

((most boring post ever.had nothing to type so i put this.sorry i was gone for so long. school got in the way BIG time.))
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:26 am

((Is it over now? Wow. Gotta say BEST ROLEPLAY I'VE EVER BEEN IN! We really have to do another one Very Happy so sorry the pictures are only half done right now, stupid school and stuff getting in the way but you may be happy to know I'm including them in an art portfolio for my uni interview XD when that finally comes around!))
Back to top Go down
#D-T
Untainted
#D-T

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 am

We must keep an eye on this. Do not fear the inevitable, for it shall come without warning and when you least expect it.
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

((O.o" who are you....? Oh boy... I sure hope you're not a proxy. ))
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 pm

(( That's...cryptic. I hope this doesn't result in something bad. 0_0. Oh, and *clap clap clap clap*.))
Back to top Go down
#D-T
Untainted
#D-T

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Do not fear us, we remain as a neutral party, and we mean no harm to anyone. We merely serve as Observers, Documenters, and live by life happenings. We try to aid those who are not lucky enough to escape the dreams of this "man", and so far we are currently successful in what we do. With that now said, now is not the time for us to be feared as "Proxies", no, We are much more. We control what happens, We control who stays, and who goes. We are #D-T, and we are here from the people to the Proxies, we aid anyone. Do not be afraid to ask help. -./...-.//.-./
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 pm

#D-T wrote:
Do not fear us, we remain as a neutral party, and we mean no harm to anyone. We merely serve as Observers, Documenters, and live by life happenings. We try to aid those who are not lucky enough to escape the dreams of this "man", and so far we are currently successful in what we do. With that now said, now is not the time for us to be feared as "Proxies", no, We are much more. We control what happens, We control who stays, and who goes. We are #D-T, and we are here from the people to the Proxies, we aid anyone. Do not be afraid to ask help. -./...-.//.-./

I sent you a PM but apparently you haven't checked that yet.

If you're joining the roleplay, say that much. But your entire account is not allowed to be in-character. That's the first rule of Slender Nation, Slender Man is conclusively and decisively not real, and anyone who maintains otherwise will be banned from this forum. This is your last chance to get your act together.
Back to top Go down
#D-T
Untainted
#D-T

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 pm

BananaBrains wrote:
#D-T wrote:

I sent you a PM but apparently you haven't checked that yet.

If you're joining the roleplay, say that much. But your entire account is not allowed to be in-character. That's the first rule of Slender Nation, Slender Man is conclusively and decisively not real, and anyone who maintains otherwise will be banned from this forum. This is your last chance to get your act together.

(my friend i realize this i have read and agreed to these rules i or rather we simply needed to spread what we meant, that is all)
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:08 pm

#D-T wrote:
(my friend i realize this i have read and agreed to these rules i or rather we simply needed to spread what we meant, that is all)

What do you mean by "we needed to spread what we mean"? What you've been posting is against our rules. Either you're going to be a regular slenderfan here (and have the courtesy to ask before you join a roleplay on this site), or you're going to have to leave. There will be no more of this "we are watching" junk, is that clear?
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

i dont know. but i think the rp is officially dead. ima go back a few pages and review it. see if theres something interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   So....Slender RP anyone? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

So....Slender RP anyone?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next