Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hello, Slender Nation

Go down 
+3
sethlapod555
Vaportwo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

Hello, Slender Nation  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello, all! As you can see, I am Vaportwo, a new member here. The site recommended that new members should create a thread to introduce themselves, so what the heck! I'm just a plain 13-year-old researcher that just wants to talk about all things Slender. I hope I can make some friends here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Thank you for reading the rules! Welcome to SlenderNation, I hope you enjoy your stay and get to watch many vlogs.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Welcome to SN! I'm glad you read the rules first!

If you are indeed researching the Slender Man, here's something that will definitely help you.

I hope you enjoy your stay! And if you have any questions, just ask!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Ello! Welcome to SlenderNation. Glad you could join us. C:
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Vaportwo, you have me as a friend already. Glad to have you here, brother. Funny thing is I just joined yesterday, haha. Smile Let's hope you will stay active and post alot.

There are lots of threads under different categories, many of them are interesting, feel free to post in them or just read them if you want, just make sure that the thread isn't over 30 days old, haha Wink

Anyways welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Thanks, Kevin! Yeah, I've already explored the place here and it's quite awesome! They have a lot of things you can do here: from forums to blogs, from chats to videos. It's a sweet site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 pm

It really is, I love this site already. Something to do in my free time after my studies or when I wake up on the weekends. Smile

Question, are you an active forumer? I know I am Very Happy I just wanted to know if you forum a lot.
Back to top Go down
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:36 pm

To tell you the truth, this is the first major forum that I've joined. But with similar websites I'm usually pretty active. Of course I have school, but I usually have a lot of spare time.
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello and welome Very Happy I do hope that you enjoy your stay here at Sender Nation :3
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Welcome to the forums!!! We hope you enjoy your stay, and make many friends. Everypony here is really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goomba771
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 pm

That's good, and honestly, this is the first major forum I have joined too, although back in 2009-2010 I was a moderator for this gaming forum, I did a good job, until the forum no longer existed. From that point on I was on other sites and I would post on the forums every now and then, but then I started getting back into it. I'm hoping this forum will stick around for a long time because I just hate when a site closes down on me without warning >_<

I went a little bit off topic there, my apologies. It's good to have you here, bro Smile

Btw nice song you posted there xD
Back to top Go down
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 pm

It's alright, Kevin. That kind of stuff happens all the time on the internet. And also nice song, goomba! It made me laugh. Laughing

STAFF EDIT: Try to avoid double posting, thanx!

Hey guys I have a question to ask of you. Is it possible to change the color of your username, and if so how? Just wondering Neutral

Last edited by The Doctor on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
Back to top Go down
Mr Kevin
Untainted
Mr Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 am

Well Kevin, depending on what rank you are, I think. I think different ranks give your name different colors such as red for Admin or dark blue for moderator.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:47 am

You can join a SlenderNation house! Its that little symbol towards the top right of this very screen. From there you can join Maskenpuff(Yellow), Operador(Bronze), Slytharken(Green), or Rakenclaw(Purple). Everything else is an appointed position.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Slender Nation    Hello, Slender Nation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Slender Nation
Page 1 of 1