Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 pm

"Oh my god...Jane!" Jason gasps. Jason moves John and James out of the way and opens the door far enough to let her in then closes it locks it, and braces it again, moving the couch and table back in front of it. "John, you or James head up stairs and guard the windows." he commanded. Jason heard a loud knock at the door and looked outside... it was Faust. Gritting his teeth Jason opened the door and let Faust in. One proxy managed to get an arm in and they were closing the door. Jason beat him back with the pipe. "Look Faust if you having something to settle with me it will have to wait until later. Right now we have bigger problems. Protect the others!" Jason yelled with determination his his eyes.

(Hey guys going to work, be back about 8:15.)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 pm

(dude! wtf?! I didn't go to your stupid door! I'm just going to ignore that)\\

Faust smiles, as a strange pedestrian comes up and shouts party.
"Hello, Der Ritter. That was surprisingly fast considering I put steel in the boxes with your parts. And as for these two-" Faust's arm is a blur, and the two  proxies, Masky and Hoody, fall with their throats slashed. A bloodied steel dragon headed sword rests in Faust's left hand. (he's left-handed).
"If I recall correctly, you thought I was your proxy. Your wrong. Really, the guy behind you just took the burden from me."
The guy from earlier pulls a knife and begins laughing wickedly and grinning, going into the crowd and beginning to slaughter some of them.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some friends to rescue."
Faust slashes a smile onto slendy's face and runs to the back door, knocking wildly.
"Scourge can't distract them for long! Let me in!"
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm

John rushes upstairs.

"Kathleen!?..you and adyna need to find somewhere to guard..ro hide if it suits you more!"

James says..then quickly rushes to support John.
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:16 pm

//Well..the crowds in the building so...\\

The crowd quickly returns the fatality to the man..then turn towards Faust...

-Kill him...-

Slendy says...-Well..Thinks really-

-Hoodie...Masky...rise..-

They town stand there throats not healed..but no longer bleeding-..now..join your ranks...and destroy him..-

Slender man..feeling agony onces more..retrives what he can..and repairs his face once more..

-I have had enough of you...-

This man interested him...

-You would make a fine proxies...but you won't will you?..-
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Name: Jenette Richards

Personality: Happy, Bright, Serious when the time arises for it..

Appearance: Short, long brown hair, sky blue eyes.

Bio: Moved in today..around Jasons complex...but was stopped...slender's army....

Family connected to your character (if it applies): Mom (Rachelle) Dad (Robert)

Hobbies: Dancing

Likes: Dancing..(someone who's name will not be said till it is discovered XD) and the woods

Dislikes: School...and angry mobs/groups or organizations

Grade: 10

Anything else you'd like to add: Blue kittehs!
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

//(who is slendy talking to?)\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:55 pm

(Oh well excuse me!)

Jason lets Faust in "Everyone upstairs now!" he commands.

Jason grabs Kathleen and Adyna and keeps them close.

Two hooded figures get in his was as the walk upstairs. One manages to get a punch to the face in on Jason "Fuck!" Jason shouts in pain. Jason retaliates driving the end of the pipe into the heart of the one that attacked him. The remaining proxy pulls a knife and goes for an over head strike, but Jason blocks with the pipe and deflects it. Jason swings at the knees of his attacker and a loud CRACK can be heard through out the house. The proxy falls, his legs no longer function. 

"Kathleen, Adyan, UPSTAIRS NOW!" Jason rushes with girls and everyone one into his room. 

"John help me get the bed up against the door!" Jason shouts. 

Once the bed is moved Jason puts his dresser in front of the bed. "That should hold for a pretty long time." Jason's words had a hint of fear.

Jason walked over to Jane and grabbed her by her shoulders "I know who you are and what you can do Jane Everlasting! I know that you can do something, ANYTHING, to help us out! I've seen your eyes Jane, they aren't normal you hypnotize people. I felt it the first time I looked into your eyes. I know that you're capable of great things if you try and right now we could you one of those great things!" Jason pleated.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 am

Jane grins

"About time Jason."

Jane walks over and effortlessly moves the bed opens the door..and hers eyes become coal black

"Look away..all of you.."

A small shockwave runs through the crowd.

"Now then" Jane says smiling. "Who out of all of you wants to die today?..no one?..good..then leave..The SlenderMan has no real power over you all..be free...return to your old lives...now!"
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 am

James not looking away quick enough..is suddenly compelled to do...everything in his power..to impress her....just to..be..hers...

-Fight it James...this isn't happening..you don't like her...you already have those feelings for someone else!..-

James breaks his eyes away from her then glances over at Kathleen...Grins to himself at moves over to stand by John

Last edited by Jane And Jeff on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 am

-What are you doing you fools!-

Slender tries to yell into their minds..

(I was direct my mind at you earlier Karma :3)

-YOU!- he yells at Jane

-You..you have to pay now...-

Slender ignores the sign..and smashes the window and peakes his head in.

using the nearest proxy/used to be proxy he says

-Jane...you have begun the path to destruction!/...

The he's gone..to his secret sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:27 am

Jane stumbles and nearly falls...down to one knee she says breathelessly.

"Never..again..ok?"

Jane glances around the room then holds her gaze on Jason.

"I believe I have saved you all today...haven't I?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 am

Jason, feeling.... a bit odd after looking at Jane, runs over and picks Jane up for a hug "You've done very well today, thank you Jane." smiling he puts her back down on to the floor. "We need to talk later." Jason whispers in her ear.

Jason wanders downstairs, "MY APARTMENT! T-T" Jason gasps. The downstairs was a complete mess. There was glass everywhere, the furniture was knocked over , and were small blood stains on the carpet. Jason moved the pull out couch back into position, "You guys can fight over the pull out, there are sleeping bags in that closet. Jane can I see you outside please?" Jason had a defeated look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 am

Jane nods.

"I'll be out there in a minute.."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Uh..John and I can take the sleeping bags..so that leaves Adyna and Kathleen to decide.."

James says giving Jason a puzzeled look as he leaves...and then watches Jane walk outside too....

Janes eyes return to there hazel originality.

"Yes Jason?"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 am

Faust simply leaves, walking home and whistling, stalking the night, looking for someone from the crowd.

Ice explores the house until the police come, and they realize they people aren't here and begin to frantically start their searches.
He loves looking for victims.
First he must set up his game, his victims not here.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 pm

James walks out after Faust.

"Hey!?..where are you going!?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 pm

"Look Jane I'm really grateful that you saved us, but I have to ask why is Jane the killer helping out a bunch of strangers? I mean you could have left us to die back there and escaped, but you didn't. From what I've read about you you're supposed to be this uncaring killing machine. If your intentions are evil tell me know!" Jason's got very intense.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Jane flinched slightly at his words.

"Can't let her haunt me forever..."

Jane sighs then says

"I used to be her..but I've changed..I try my best to hold it down..try to be normal...but of course how can I help using something I was born with?"

Jane wipes a tear away before it is noticed.

"Look...I've just needed to find a few people...and I have...I don't mean any harm..I'm actually pretty sure it would be better I stayed here...but I can understand if you want me to leave.."

Janes eyes flash light black

"But...I guess I should leave?..shouldn't I..."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Jason smiles and brings her in close "There is no need for your tricks Jane." Jason whispers holding her close. Jason takes a deep breath in and out trying to calm both himself and Jane down. "I only wanted answers I never said anything about you leaving. You're gift is quite amazing and we've all done things that we regret." He said pulling her head into his chest "It's ok Jane I'm not exiling you from the group." he said warmly. Then he let her go blushing a little "I um *ahem* hope you aren't mad at me or anything."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Faust continues walking, feeling months of pain and tiredness taking over, and simply says to the air, "You can come if you want to."
When he gets home, he falls on the couch and sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Jane smiles

"Thanks Jason.."

Jane looks over at James who's was just walking back into the apartment the back to Jason

"Of course I'm not mad..I haven't a reason..."

"Uh..should we be heading back inside?.."
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Slendy watches the two..one human..and the other..only half...

-Quite an amusing story here...but someone is going to be VERY unhappy if The true Jane came back-

Slendy thinks to himself...then directing his thoughts to Faust he says

-so then..fighting me can't work much longer..be ready to die..or at least..join my legions..-
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 pm

"Uh yes of course!" Jason says with a goofy smile on his face. Jason goes for the door knob and stops not turning to face Jane "You know slenderman has it out for now....please be careful and don't be afraid to ask for help." he says in a serious tone. Jason walks into the living room to see that everyone has claimed their spot for the night, with the exception of Rain and Adyna. "This won't do, a lady needs a bed to sleep in." Jason turns to Jane, "I insist you sleep in my bed Jane. I will of course sleep in the hall outside of room, there will be no discussion about this." Jason says in a gentlemanly manor.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

"Eh..alright..I suppose I'll be heading to bed then.."

Jane walks to the door and walks in quietly falling into the bed and falling asleep almost instantly..

-What is it that makes this happen every time...-

"Can I ask what happened out there Jason?"

James asks resting his head against a wall.

John grins.

"Get yourself a lady friend mate?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 pm

"We were talking about our pasts. Jane has a very..... sad history and I simply wanted to know how it would effect our future as a group. Trust me man we have nothing to worry about." Jason smiles.

"So James tell me are you into Kathleen?" Jason says with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:02 pm

James grins confidently.

"Your not gonna catch me with my pants down mate..yes I guess I am..but there is two major obstacles...I assume you know the first..and the second is simply that..I've never been good with words I guess."

John stifles a laugh.

"Really?...wait..whats the first reason?.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next