Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender RP with Teens.

Go down 
+7
ciera800
Machine Gun Cynic
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
Lilylil
estar222
The_Mystic
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

Current Win Points : 0

Slender RP with Teens. Empty
PostSubject: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:50 pm

The story is, six High Schoolers find themselves embroiled in a conflict with non other than Tall Thin and Faceless. They have no reason to associate other than this reason. It begins at the high school with each one seeing him and reacting differently. They notice that each other reacted, and they all meet to talk about it. How it goes from there is completely up to the person playing ol' Slendy.

Forms will be submitted like so:

Name: Christian Hawthorne
Grade:11
Special Ability/Tool: His intellect, and his Kukri.
Greatest Weakness: Schizophrenia.
Anything Else: He has a biting and cynical personality, and reacts to things mainly with sarcasm. He has a soft spot for cats. He has been known to show empathy, and even sympathy at times.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Could I potentially be Slenderman? I've previously shown a certain aptness for the role.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:05 pm

All Slender Man roles are welcome. But remember! There's only one Slendy! Wink
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Alright then. I'll take the role, but I won't make an app, because making an app for a canon character whom everyone already knows is tiring.
Back to top Go down
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 pm

I know that feel. Now to play the waiting game. For more characters. Masky!
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Sounds like fun Smile I would like to join. Here's my profile:

Name: Lillian Larway
(Appearance of her is here) http://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/art/Artist-Meets-Slendy-Character-Profile-1-339067860 )
Grade:10
Special Ability/Tool: Drawing and Painting
Greatest Weakness: Her inability to speak.
Anything Else: Suffers from a fragmented memory, and because of this, she does not have a sense of time. She also appears to be mute or so she claims, however it could be due to some kind of unknown trama. Because of her condition, she uses her drawings and writings as a form of communication. Lillian can be a bit withdrawn and doesn't seem to trust people until she gets to know them. She is also afraid of the dark...and the unknown.

Back to top Go down
Veqreo
Untainted
Veqreo

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:17 am

estar222 wrote:
Could I potentially be Slenderman? I've previously shown a certain aptness for the role.
not fair estar. Mad
Back to top Go down
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Meow Meow. Meow. -Oh sorry. Cat got a hold of my keyboard.

Anyway, Lilylil, your form has been accepted, and better luck next time Veqreo! tongue
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi. This would be my second roleplay if i get it.

Name:Johnathan
Grade: 10
Special tool/ability: His insanity
Greatest weakness:His love
Anything else: Johnny was born in a mental hospital when his insane mother became mysteriously pregnant. No one knows who his father is.
John actually grew up in the hospital because it had an orphanage section. He is tall and thin, with a pale complexion and his eyes are an unnatural blue.
Back to top Go down
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Accepted, and please elaborate on your special ability of "insanity"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Insanity allows me to see the truth and have a better strategy. Also...it's just cool bro.
Back to top Go down
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

No argument here. :3 THREE MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:05 pm

...No one is asking for spots. I wanna roleplay.
*Baby asouns* I WANA ROLEPLAY!!! WAAAAHH!!
Back to top Go down
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 pm

You can! Just submit a form! The format is in the Original Post.
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm ready to rp whenever everyone else is Smile
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Yo! I wants to submit.

Name: Gabriel Frankford
Grade: 11
Special tool/Ability: Resilience and strength of both the physical and mental variety.
Greatest Weakness: DID and PTSD
Anything else: Abused as a boy, he carries the scares of the experience on his body and in his mind. He is of a short, stocky build with a shaven head. He is quite introverted but quite defensive. He carries a large military style rucksack upon his back, nearly everywhere he goes, he seems to be prepared for something, constantly paranoid and secretive but also highly emotional. He was in a military academy but after a few years they realized he was far too troubled to attend.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Here let me rephrase what i said. I'm waiting for us to begin.

i plan on having some fun with my character.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Let us begin.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:07 pm

(So who goes first? Discipline me if I'm out of wrong but is it alright if I go first?)
Back to top Go down
The_Mystic
Untainted
The_Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Phew, sorry I haven't posted, internet's been down. Since you asked nicely Mr. Machine Gun Cynic, you MAY go first. We will follow your "method" or "beginning"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Gabe was tired, he was exhausted, not a physical tiredness that could be cured by sleep, but a mental exhaustion coming from the strain of reacting to every sound around him. His heart was beating heavily and his breath was ragged. Now, you'd think he was fighting for his life, no, he was just going to his locker in his high school. He needed to get his books for his next lesson, biology. When he got to his locker, he didn't open it immediately, instead he leaned forward and rested his sweaty palms and forehead on the cold metal, relishing the feeling. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, feeling somewhat more safe than he had walking down the hall. But he felt a hot flash of fear through him, he felt like someone was standing close to him, silently lying in wait. He opened his eyes and got ready to turn and swing. Expecting someone who usually bothered him to be there, people sneaked up on him to see how high he would jump or to get the drop on him. He was the sort of student who got in fights weekly. But as he turned, what faced him wasn't close at all, or someone who he knew, or a person, it was a tall, spindly looking thing, wearing what appeared to be a suit, it had, shockingly, no face. He hadn't expected that. So he jumped back into the door of his locker making a loud clang, making many of the students look at him and continue on with their business, realizxing it was just Gabe being Gabe.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 pm

(I'll go second. I'm bored.)
John was staring at the head of his classroom, about to go insane with boredom, which was saying something, because he was born and raised inside an asylum.
John was so sick of being picked on and beaten on by all the jocks. He knew the girls hated him, and his foster parents were regretting ever adopting him. He just wanted all the misery and pain to go away. but it didn't, and he wasn't going to kill himself, because that would mean he lost, and they won. John thought he saw something from the corner of his eye and looked out the window. There was nothing, just the park. then he saw a man standing by the park, a man in a suit, and john didn't think much and turned away. Then he realized that something was off and looked again, but the man was gone. John had looked back because the man had no face.
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:26 pm

//ooooh looks fun, can i join? :3

Name: Ciera De Flores
Grade:10
Special Ability/Tool: highly intelligent
Greatest Weakness: very very naive
Anything Else: is socially retarded and cannot hold a conversation with another living being, preferring to read and play by herself in the woods.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Character application sheet-

Name: James Oliver

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Humorous, (if you ever talk to him)

Appearance: Slim, Tall, Always wears a jacket of some sort, Wears glasses

Bio: Just moved into town a few weeks ago has no reasons to make friends since he has his old friends from home that he can simply contact on the Internet.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): None his parents were said to have died in a 'fire'

Hobbies: Getting on the Internet, reading, exploring the woods, and swimming

Likes: 'blue kitten', The woods, books, the Internet, and water

Dislikes: Social contact unless forced or a have to situation

Grade: 11

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope the Slenderman RP community enjoys my application (and accepts it) as much as I plan to enjoy this RP!
Slender RP with Teens. 2848-33
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
AccidBunnyWar
Untainted
AccidBunnyWar

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:54 pm

name: Shasta Costello
appearance: long black hair that goes to my butt long choppy bangs.Icey blue eyes with a tint of dark blue in them, small thin pink lips and rosy cheeks.shes short curvy with big boobs, shes usually wears skinny jeans and toms with a Lacey short black top that shows my skin under neath, she has a anchor necklace a lil rusty her mother gave it to her..before..her death and small tunnel gauges.

why shes here: her mother died in the forest she wanders in here sometimes

bio: she lives in a small old house filled with unhappy memories, constantly studying the paranormal.

equitment: she carries a pocket knife on her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~done!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender RP with Teens.   Slender RP with Teens. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender RP with Teens.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next