Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis   The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Parsec released an update! The Genesis chapter is a remake of the 8 pages, and features Kate as the girl in the original game. It can be implied now that the 8 pages serves as thr prologue to the Arrival. Gotta say, the map looked pretty cool, though this was the original Slender map.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis   The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:49 pm

timeobserver2013 wrote:
Parsec released an update! The Genesis chapter is a remake of the 8 pages, and features Kate as the girl in the original game. It can be implied now that the 8 pages serves as the prologue to the Arrival. Gotta say, the map looked pretty cool, though this was the original Slender map.
I played it and for some reason your taller then some of the landmarks(the two cars and the shed).It's better then the Charlie level,I hated that one because people began saying that Charlie was slender man although there's not proof going to that expect the death screen,the only I liked in the Charlie level was that it reminded me of BEN Drowned(More like Charlie burned) with the gitchy look of and teleporting to different areas with no reason.Enough of my ranting,I like the Genesis level and I hope Blue isle and Parsec release new free content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Wowcomix
Anxious

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis   The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Yeah, I noticed that the landmarks were shorter too. I think they should fix that.

EDIT: Just notified them via their Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis   The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis
Page 1 of 1