Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS

Go down 
+17
AlanAuch
Etreo
timeobserver2013
JustinDGBZ
lolitics
sethlapod555
thexlastxdalek
Chieftain1
The Doctor
level100nidoking
HawkBFF
AlkerStay
Raccoon
BlueMarble
aGamingFish
Lumine
ShadowTurtleInc
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS Empty
PostSubject: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 am

How do you think Marble Hornets will end? Joseph and Troy hinted at one in an interview on Troys channel (troyhasacamera). When do you think it will end? 
Personally I think something really screwed up is going to happen and it will probably end in about another year or so. When I say screwed up I mean something like Jay kills Alex or something.... I don't know. Share your thoughts SN!
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 am

Marble Hornets will end in such a way that it will link up to their feature film that's in the works. Anybody who disagrees with me... Well, c'mon. Think about it. There's gonna have to be a connection.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 am

Lumine wrote:
Marble Hornets will end in such a way that it will link up to their feature film that's in the works. Anybody who disagrees with me... Well, c'mon. Think about it. There's gonna have to be a connection.

That's interesting, I suppose it should be in another thread, but I wonder if the feature film will be a sequal/remake/or a seperate story altogether. As for the ending.. I agree it will be something very strange and something none of us probably suspected. I have no idea what that would be though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 pm

aGamingFish wrote:
Lumine wrote:

That's interesting, I suppose it should be in another thread, but I wonder if the feature film will be a sequal/remake/or a seperate story altogether. As for the ending.. I agree it will be something very strange and something none of us probably suspected. I have no idea what that would be though.

Where and when did they announce the movie? I knew about it but I just want to find the source...
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:
Lumine wrote:

Where and when did they announce the movie? I knew about it but I just want to find the source...

I think it was on Troy's blog, jtroyw.blogspot.com , sorry I didn't make the link clickable because I'm too lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Raccoon
Untainted
Raccoon

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm holding out for the Marble Hornets movie to be Alex Kralie's Marble Hornets student film.
Back to top Go down
http://marblefishnets.tumblr.com/
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:04 am

Some things I want to know before MH ends.

-Who Totheark is
-What happened to Sarah
-What happened to Jessica
-Is there a reason for why Slendy went after Alex? (Did he have something? Or was it just to make a good show?)

Some stuff would be nice to not know and let our minds go wild but these are just somethings I would like to know...the stuff that if I don't figure out, I will stay up all night thinking about.

What do you guys want to know? Or better yet what do you NOT want to know by the time this series ends?
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 am

I want to know who the hell is Hoody. That's what's been plaguing me since I first saw him. I knew who Masky was since ever. But Hoody... I just can't figure it out. I also want to know what happened to Jessica, I mean, she was there for, likee, two entries, and I thought she was going to become one of the main characters but then she simply disappeared. Other than that, everything Shadowturtle said.
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Cokespray wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:
Lumine wrote:

I think it was on Troy's blog, jtroyw.blogspot.com , sorry I didn't make the link clickable because I'm too lazy Razz
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2737926/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm

I don't know if I like where this is going....
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 pm

I can't believe someone hasn't said this already THEY ALL DIE. Or slender man might rip off his suit and he will have a Lord English suit underneath and reveal he has been Lord English the whole time.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 am

They'll probably all die. Except Tim. He'll kill Slendy with his sideburns.
Back to top Go down
HawkBFF
Untainted
HawkBFF

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 pm

I think it would only be appropriate for them all to die or disappear. If they some how "defeat" The Operator it would take all of the fear out of the idea. Plus the other Trailheads would probably take the idea and conclude their series in a similar way.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm

After absolutely no effort lots of hard work, I have created what I originally thought this thread would be when I read the title.

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS HxLffqhTHE END OF MARBLE HORNETS HxLffqhTHE END OF MARBLE HORNETS HxLffqh
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:59 pm

As it is already a little too late, I will simply state that it is against the rules to necro a thread after it has been 2 months with no reply. 

Please check the date of the last post in an old thread and, if it is past the 60 day mark, contact me if you wish to necro it. 

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Troy just tweeted this.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
Troy just tweeted this.
Spoiler:
Its almost time then I guess hoping for Entry #79.
20 Minutes long... 

Can't wait
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:11 pm

OH MY GOD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
lolitics
Anxious
lolitics

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm sad, but excited. Very sad, and very excited. :s
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:07 pm

This topic keeps making me think the last entry came out.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Me too. The title makes the topic feel awkward.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am

Yeah, the title makes me feel like some sort of "ending" to the mythos. Of course, we still got EMH, TT, DH, but...
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:32 pm

I hope, in my heart of hearts, that the last entry is never uploaded. I couldn't bear the thought of it being over… it's been a huge part of my life, sad as that is. It's the reason I met you guys…
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Etreo wrote:
I hope, in my heart of hearts, that the last entry is never uploaded. I couldn't bear the thought of it being over… it's been a huge part of my life, sad as that is. It's the reason I met you guys…
Most people, when they meet me, are glad when it is over

But yeah when Hornets reaches its end it's going to be difficult to take in. There is still nothing really like it that I've seen in this scene, and not just for the consistent quality of sideburns
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 pm

AlanAuch wrote:
not just for the consistent quality of sideburns
My sides. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS Empty

Back to top Go down

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next