Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS

Go down 
+17
AlanAuch
Etreo
timeobserver2013
JustinDGBZ
lolitics
sethlapod555
thexlastxdalek
Chieftain1
The Doctor
level100nidoking
HawkBFF
AlkerStay
Raccoon
BlueMarble
aGamingFish
Lumine
ShadowTurtleInc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lolitics
Anxious
lolitics

Current Win Points : 16

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 pm

If you are depressed that your sideburn fix won't be satiated after the end of Marzipan Houses Mable Horses Marble Hornets, Tim has his own channel at NannerSplit. He uploads Lets Plays and stuff there.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 pm

lolitics wrote:
If you are depressed that your sideburn fix won't be satiated after the end of Marzipan Houses Mable Horses Marble Hornets, Tim has his own channel at NannerSplit. He uploads Lets Plays and stuff there.
You mean "Lets Plays" with toys?
Back to top Go down
lolitics
Anxious
lolitics

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 pm

If you count video games as toys, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 am

JustinDGBZ wrote:
lolitics wrote:
I have no words.
Back to top Go down
lolitics
Anxious
lolitics

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:13 am

I do. I have three. What. The. Hell.
Back to top Go down
metal rider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 am

Etreo wrote:
JustinDGBZ wrote:
lolitics wrote:
I have no words.
looks like I have a new channel to subscribe to
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:46 pm

I think Marble Hornets will end with everyone dead, we get no answers. It will end in such a way that the new cast for the movie will have gone to the same film school and heard rumors of the legendary 'Marble Hornets' film that never got made and they strive to make it themselves. Throughout the film they will learn of the fates of the previous cast while dealing with the Operator. The film will end just as bleakly as the series.

I have a dark mind, sorry.

Mod Edit: To Metal Rider, please read the rules on Necroing threads who's last post date exceeds 60 days. This is a warning. If you need a link to Slender Nation rules, check my signature. Thank you.

Last edited by Avatar Satsuki on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Caught the date gap.)
Back to top Go down
MI01
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:03 pm

I think that Marble Hornets will end with the death of Alex and Jay Because Jay should die of sickness or killer by the Operator instradi Alex would die trying to kill Jay
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Well it is the popular belief that Jay is dead, I'm still holding out hope. Entry #82 just freaking hurt to see Jay so far gone.

Hello MI01, could I get you to consider making a thread over in the SN Community section and tell us a little about yourself? We love to hear about new members. Smile
Back to top Go down
MI01
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:09 am

I live in Italy in Milan and i am a teenager but i do not want to share other information about me Because i am minorenne
Back to top Go down
booqa997
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Some things I want to know before MH ends.

-Who Totheark is
-What happened to Sarah
-What happened to Jessica
-Is there a reason for why Slendy went after Alex? (Did he have something? Or was it just to make a good show?)

Some stuff would be nice to not know and let our minds go wild but these are just somethings I would like to know...the stuff that if I don't figure out, I will stay up all night thinking about.

What do you guys want to know? Or better yet what do you NOT want to know by the time this series ends?

Totheark is the "messenger" of MH. Sarah don't have more apparences in MH (last entries) and Jessica was (probably) killed by slenderman in Entry #76. Alex was the first man from MH that see slenderman.
It isn't probably all about this , but this is what I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS   THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE END OF MARBLE HORNETS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2