Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

On the Origin of Masky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazythatcounts
Untainted
crazythatcounts

Current Win Points : 5

On the Origin of Masky Empty
PostSubject: On the Origin of Masky   On the Origin of Masky EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 pm

On the Origin of Masky

So, with the end of Marble Hornets on the horizon, I feel it's a good time to throw this into the wind, before it becomes an answered query and a moot point of discussion. What follows is an (rather lengthy, sorry) overview of a Theory on the Origin of Masky, what Masky is to Tim and what this could mean for coming videos. I use canon references and research, but this is a theory, just as much as any other theory, and I don't pretend to know anything for sure.

Theory:

What is "DID":

What Makes Me Think DID:

Why Not Something Else:

Backstory and Theory Explained:

Citations and Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: On the Origin of Masky   On the Origin of Masky EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm going to wait until I catch up with MH until I read this fully, but it looks like you did your homework!
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: On the Origin of Masky   On the Origin of Masky EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Nice work. Even though I've seen this theory before, this is the first time someone really elaborated it this well.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
crazythatcounts
Untainted
crazythatcounts

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: On the Origin of Masky   On the Origin of Masky EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks guys - I figured I wasn't the only one to think of the theory (usually good theories are like that) but I wanted to flesh it out more. Glad to see I wasn't overly wordy and it made sense!
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: On the Origin of Masky   On the Origin of Masky EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 am

Ah I love reading about well dispositioned theories :3 I've never read that much about Masky before, but this was very ineteresting to read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Origin of Masky   On the Origin of Masky Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Origin of Masky
Page 1 of 1