Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Seven Trials of HABIT

Go down 
+35
shadowfire976
ChaosGamma
Various Identities
Enjolras
quofomo
Malus
AlanAuch
SickSlickMan
Roninator
Konaa
Blue Eyes
Allan Assiduity
Verdett
CuteWithoutThe
Bard
PARADOX intent
cowboyghostie
TripleDPie
bilo
Hither-Thither
Mr. Jeebles
Harlan Phoenix
Pryex
Glomple
TNC
Get-In-Pants
BlackWolf
Satyrcynic
Voidmaster
taylortexas
Erantiel
Cyber
Vivi
LisaEvermore
Zander
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Macaroni art... HABIT will be fuckin' floored by that awesome shit.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 am

Macaroni art, I think i can do better than that!

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 IMG_0221
Time to design/make a plushy? I think so.
I will post updates if anybody cares about the process; else you'll just see the end result when it happens.

(Why yes, I do label my sewing templates in Spanish. Thank my Cuban Grandma who taught me the craft.)
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

Show off. <3

I do look forward to the process as it grows. I fail at making stuffed animals so I always like to see nonfail projects.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 am

I'm interested!! Animal plushies are made of win.
Back to top Go down
Verdett
Untainted
Verdett

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Vivi wrote:
Rabbit #51 here, thoroughly enraged that my grandiose performance wasn't enough to be the Warren Jester. I wore a rabbit mask as I did the last trial for christ's sake. Didn't #52 win round 2 also? Totally uncool. They've just got favorites.

We were just assuming HABIT was having a sick sense of humor and crushing everyone's hopes, which...is weird to have with this tourney for the first place, but I digress. Although it does seem like the aim of part two was to break as many rules as possible to win --.--.

On another note, OH ok, so thats where the rest of the rabbits are, so you are #51, im so bad with name/numbers I have to keep checking the wiki haha Smile

Im just sure FRA wont make it to the end anyways, I mean he DOES have Zeke Strahm to compete with o.o
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 pm

New email from HABIT.
Quote :
TRIAL FIVE (PART 2/2)

I HOPE YOU’VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF TIME ON YOUR GIFT.

YOU MUST NOW PRESENT THE GIFT TO THE RECIPIENT, IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO. EITHER WAY, YOU MUST DOCUMENT YOUR RECLAIMING OF THE GIFT. TELL THEM THAT THIS IS A SYMBOL OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND OF YOUR LOVE. AND DESTROY IT. YOU HAVE UNTIL THIS THURSDAY, THE SEVENTEENTH AT NOON, TO UPLOAD YOUR SUBMISSION. REMIND THEM WHO MADE YOU DO IT.

SEND ME A NEW EMAIL MESSAGE WITH THE LINK FOR CONFIRMATION.
So essentially this is just a rehash of the "losing a friend" trial, except requiring more artistic effort. *Yawn* Thanks HABIT. Thanks a lot.

Now how am i going to go about doing this... :/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Do you have a family member you don't agree with at all? That's how I'd go about it...
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 am

So basically HABIT wants you to go, "hey babe, I made this for you... It's a symbol of love and friendship. And I'm going to rip it into little pieces in front of you."?

Gay.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 pm

HABIT's latest tweet in response to the new EMH vid:

HABIT
"HA - IT APPEARS THAT BOTH OF THE BROTHERS KNOW A DEAD BITCH."

HABIT. TOO SOON. Dx

Otherwise, HA! Sidelook
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 am

HABIT Tweets.
Quote :
IT'S LOVELY TO BE BACK, RABBITS. TRIAL SIX RELEASED.

Quote :
OH YES - YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE: CREATE A DAMN VIDEO OF THE EVENT AND EMAIL IT TO ME.

The e-mail.
Quote :

"AN AUDIENCE WORTHY OF NERO"

FORGIVE ME, MISCREANTS OF THE WORLD, FOR I HAVE HAD A FEW PRIOR OBLIGATIONS OF HIGHER PRIORITY TO ATTEND TO. LET’S GET BACK TO THE FUN, SHALL WE?

YOUR OBJECTIVE FOR THE SIXTH TRIAL OF OUR TOURNAMENT SHALL INVOLVE PUBLIC UNREST. CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER YOUR DAMNED ROCK AND GATHER A GROUP OF AT LEAST TEN (10) SUPPORTERS. WITH SAID GROUP, CONDUCT A (LEGAL) PROTEST AT YOUR LOCAL MUNICAPL CENTER (TOWN HALL, CAPITOL, WHAT HAVE YOU) AND DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF YOUR CURRENT DESPOT.

SUGGEST A KINDER, GENTLER LEADER: YOURS TRULY. HAVE AT LEAST ONE SUPPORTER CARRY A LARGE SIGN BEARING THE PHRASE “#HABIT2012” AND MAINTAIN THE PROTEST FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR.

THE MORE VISIBLE OF A PROEST YOU CREATE, THE HIGHER YOUR NOTORITETY WITHIN THE TOURNAMENT SHALL RISE.

KEEP IT PEACEFUL, RABBITS. I DON’T NEED A BUNCH OF BATSHIT CRAZIES, LOCKED UP IN COUNTY PRISON, BEING THE ONES TO CARRY MY NAME.

YOUR DEADLINE IS NEXT SUNDAY, JUNE 12TH, 10 PM EST.

Holy shit, these videos will be amazing if they can do it right.

Source - http://everymanhybrid.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seven_Trials_Of_Habit
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 am

These trials are designed for those who happen to have huge social groups. Fuck that noise.

The videos will probably be entertaining to watch, but seriously, the vast majority of all these goddamn trials are based around having a ridiculously huge posse that you can afford losing a few or taking advantage of. Maybe the those who are running this assume everybody has that sort of networking. Whichever Social Alpha Male/Queen Bee wins this thing can feel great about beating people with only a handful of friends to their name.

Bitter? Admittedly so.
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 am

I haven't followed all of them, but I think it only requires a limited amount of people willing to play at the game; actors, if you will.

Up until this task, of course. This task involves public unrest :V
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 am

I kind of wish I'd done the Seven Trials. Maybe HABIT will be unsatisfied and do it again sometime, which is doubtul, but eh.

My mom would flip if I posted pictures of myself though, on the internet, or had something sent to me in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm

But B'Eyes, wouldn't that just make it MORE EXCITING!?

Also I thought everyone just faked their "breaking up with a friend" videos..
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Probably not. It would make it more scary. But I'd probably do the whole thing with a bunny mask on for safety.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Konaa wrote:
But B'Eyes, wouldn't that just make it MORE EXCITING!?

Also I thought everyone just faked their "breaking up with a friend" videos..

You can only hope. A lot of these trials so far you could have faked. But I don't think that everyone was smart enough to actually do that... sjasdkjhs

That said, I think this would be the point I'd give up had I joined. Because, well, I wouldn't want to bother 10 people I know. And if I did, half of them would probably flake on me. sjhkshjkh
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Well I think I know ten people who would do it, but I don't think the government officials here would be very happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Anyone else starting to miss when they would regularly upload before all ths crap with their twitter started?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Yea, it really sucks when someone else has a personal life and can't get done what you want them to at your convenience :/
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:19 am

Not what I meant. What I meant is that I think this whole thing with the "trials" is cutting into the time which they formerly spent making videos.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 am

You do realise that the trials are an essential part of the story line, don't you?

The trials is one of the main factors that makes EverymanHYBRID an arg, it sets it out from the other series, being the one series that is most like an arg. The trials progress the story line, but only through us.
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah, what Jeebles said. I mean, it's not a direction I'd like, but it's the direction they've chosen.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Well, hybrid has basically jumped the shark for me, then. I don't click on their channel to see it go completely unattended month after month with maybe an update once every Solstice. I don't want to see videos by people not a part of the main cast. I want to watch the hybrids. They could work the ARG angle into the videos if they were willing to try.
As for the twitter and all that other junk: If I wanted to read about what was going on, I'd read a slenderblog. I wouldn't be watching a slender video log. And good luck changing my mind.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm

I really couldn't give less of a shit on your opinions.

Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 Tumblr_lmjzytKoLQ1qzqy14
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Same here, bucko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Trials of HABIT   Seven Trials of HABIT - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Trials of HABIT
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next