Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD

Go down 
+37
PabloR
BlackWolf
BanishedZaber
bilo
Kalias
GrinAndDespairIt
MomentOfSilence
Alder
ChaosGamma
The Slender Man
Lucid
MadameMiz
Hellebore
Seann
Mr. Jeebles
gryugglpuff31
Shayde
HorrorJuku
GLaDOS
QhaoticZombie
future
LisaEvermore
cowboyghostie
Cyber
Slynesh
Voidmaster
Wrathling
thanatos
Granite
Various Identities
looby
Zander
Sachael
PARADOX intent
RocktheworldXD
quofomo
DaLadybugMan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I sent in my order after that. So I assume you can still order but it's more like a pre-order because it's been over 7 days and I still haven't gotten mine.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:28 pm

LULZ TYPOS EVERYWHERE

I got my copy last night... which was weird because my best friend in KY got her copy the same day. I watched everything I could on it last night and I can't wait for Season 2 to be out.

Also, the bloopers make the $14.95 so fucken worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Nightmare
Untainted
Nightmare

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I gotta get this, pronto!
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

You know, I've had mine for a week (I believe) and I just now noticed that it said 'fimamker' on the back. I take it that's the mistake Troy had said something about or are there more?
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

yeah, it's a mistake that whoever wrote the text on the back of the box made. troy mentioned it on his blog, and apparently only the first batch have that mistake =P

oh, and has anyone who missed the first batch (in other words, anyone who ordered after 2 days) gotten their dvd yet?? i know someone who ordered about 3-4 days after the initial release, and he still hasn't got his =/ just curious as to whether or not this is the case for everyone or just him

EDIT: so, somehow i missed page 7 completely @_@ some of the comments there pretty much answer my question... but yeah, i do wonder what's taking so long on the second batch

Last edited by MadameMiz on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fail)
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 pm

There is also a misspelling on the bonus materials DVD menu. "unusued" vs. "unused" tongue
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 pm

I really hope the second batch doesn't take too long. Marble Hornets DVD+popcorn+six pack o' beer+Friday night=PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 am

BlackWolf wrote:
I really hope the second batch doesn't take too long. Marble Hornets DVD+popcorn+six pack o' beer+Friday night=PERFECTION

Oh I know! I'm going to force down everyone I know into my living room and make them all watch it Robot Chicken style.

Why is horror so unpopular in my school...
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:06 am

Because most horror movies are crap Jeebles. Hollywood doesn't understand horror anymore. They think horror is a bunch of unlikeable teenagers getting together to be chased around by a killer with some kind of weapon or character shtick. Always the same damn formula.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:21 am

*gag*

Sorry. I always get a little vomity when talking modern, Hollywood-esqu teen horror movies. This is why I built a check list a long time ago of Things A Horror Movie Must NOT Have in Order for Me to Watch it... list. : D

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Do you think you could post that list sometime? I'd like to see it. Too many times I've watched a crappy horror movie when I thought the premise sounded interesting.
Back to top Go down
HorrorJuku
Untainted
HorrorJuku

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Ordered mine in the 2nd batch on April 16th, received today :] Mint condition, invoice included, can't wait to watch.

Weird shit though; Here in Kentucky we've had probably three weeks straight of rain, storms, and tornadoes. On the first sunny, warm, calm day in weeks....I get my DVD in the mailbox. Slendy controls the effin' weather, man.
Back to top Go down
http://officiallyemily.blogspot.com/
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Oh man, I ordered mine on the 17th! Maybe I'll get it this week!

But I'm going camping on Fridayyyy. Sad I'll have to watch it on a school night! *sob*
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Err, sorry to double-post but:

OH MY GOD. IT CAME.

I THINK I DID TOO.
Back to top Go down
Wrathling
Untainted
Wrathling

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 am

Mine came today too!! I think they fixed some of the incorrect spelling, because mine has none. (That I can tell.) I spazzed hard when my grandma shouted down to my basement, "You've got a package!!! Can I have the stamps?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wrathling.Deviantart.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:20 am

BlackWolf wrote:
Err, sorry to double-post but:

OH MY GOD. IT CAME.

I THINK I DID TOO.
Hot. ;o

So I took a look at my DVD, and it's one of the ones with the typos. There's a crack in the case to the top-left of the 2nd disc too. I know some people said something about there were cracks in their cases, but that's a bit freaky.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 am

mine has a slight crack in it too zander, and upon further inspection, both my dvd holder things are broken. it's ok though, it just adds to the conspiracy of it all. CONSPIRACY <.<
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 am

Seriously! Conspiracy! A thousand of them! Quite literally.

MAYBE IF WE TAKE IMAGES OF ALL THE CRACKS AND OVERLAY THEM, THEY'LL REVEAL A HIDDEN MESSAGE. /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Wrathling wrote:
Mine came today too!! I think they fixed some of the incorrect spelling, because mine has none. (That I can tell.) I spazzed hard when my grandma shouted down to my basement, "You've got a package!!! Can I have the stamps?"

She wanted the stamps? I've heard of stamp collecting but...yeah... Question

Maybe the hidden message in the cracks say that the postal service sucks major monkey gonads.
Back to top Go down
Wrathling
Untainted
Wrathling

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

BlackWolf wrote:
Wrathling wrote:

Maybe the hidden message in the cracks say that the postal service sucks major monkey gonads.
She reuses stamps to save money. It's smart, but silly.
And I had a small crack too. >_> the mail is really rough with our things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wrathling.Deviantart.com
HorrorJuku
Untainted
HorrorJuku

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Wrathling wrote:
BlackWolf wrote:
Wrathling wrote:

She reuses stamps to save money. It's smart, but silly.
And I had a small crack too. >_> the mail is really rough with our things.

It's also illegal, just not very well enforced. Ooooh, the things I retain from law enforcement classes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://officiallyemily.blogspot.com/
The Hellequin
Untainted
The Hellequin

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:05 pm

I love how for the past week since I ordered my copy, I've been eagerly waiting for the mail truck to deliver it. It never came.
Then the ONE DAY I'm not here, and am off spending the night at a friend's, it arrived.
wtf xD

Also, I can't help but be amused by the fact that the package has the operator symbol on it. That made my day. No. My whole month!
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:12 am

I know it can't be just me but,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:42 am

They did that on purpose. I'm sure if they went into it, they'd ruin any upcoming shitbricks for Season 2. Cut them some slack. D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD   Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets Season 1 DVD
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next