Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Open Source characters

Go down 
+47
housecat94
Thage the Minithulu
DannyMurrayLives
FreedomCaged
Lero
proxiehunter
ExorcistGamer
arsenicPopsicle
Linners
LoveHopeRainbows
Stormecho
3quency
Crawford Chaser
Malus
PlanetNiles
bracko81
SykeInsider
Ladnek
Michenab
Alder
AdmirableJellyfish
altiumvidetur
Konaa
darkje
Rev Loon
Bard
Zuckerman
Blue Eyes
ChaosGamma
LisaEvermore
Broeckchen
Mellori
SliceandDice
alliterator
Sam4books
CuteWithoutThe
Zander
Seann
DaLadybugMan
Shayde
Alice
Maduin
GLaDOS
Mr. Jeebles
Omega
Roninator
zero
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

Open Source characters Empty
PostSubject: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Ehh since we have a few characters out here that are up for grabs, might as well list them all right?

Redlight - Here's our number one fella, aside from the big toothpick. He's grimy, wears a red hoodie, (X) symbol optional. He's our realist, our most cunning foe, he leans on the 4th wall, he shatters us. He also helps us retcon stupid ass things.

edit: Since the end of Robert's saga of White Elephants, Redlight is not entirely discouraged from play, but I would ask that you contact me on the forum or skype if you wish to use him.

**REDLIGHT IS OFF THE LIST, SORRY, PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE**

Rika - Technically she's not mine, and also technically she's dead. But there's another Rika out there, and if she's anything like the first. She's axe crazy, she's manipulative, not necessarily too smart, but she's eager and enthusiastic. She loves head games, and takes delight in others woes. The original also had an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

*Rika has lost her game with zero, and thusly is no more, though the name may live on, with discretion.*

Fisk - I don't know exactly how he's portrayed, but he's an FBI agent that is tasked to cover up the phenomena regarding Slendy, most likely to avoid panicking the populace.

my newest addition

The Bleeding Tree - It's more of a phenomena than a character, but it's a horrid thing. It appears in the woods, perhaps in HIS world, and bleeds over to here. Bodies hang off of it. The tree almost seems to have a humanesque face to it, with large dark eyes. It twists and shivers ever so faintly. It brought zerosage to his knees, with its sheer presence.

Last edited by zero on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 pm

What are the circumstances which this bleeding tree much be encountered. I can't imagine bloggers being able to just stumble across this thing every week.

While I'm here, I'd also like to make a contribution: Hubs: Pocket Dimensions Slender Man has created that exist between this world and His. Ther are dark Silent Hill-like abominations of locations certain followers of His can enter and bring/drag others to for dark purposes and planning and such.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:40 pm

well I can't tell you what it takes, but I think that only a person already somewhat lost to madness would see it. Zerosage also hasn't seen the Slender Man in quite some time, so perhaps it appears to people of that nature. Or maybe it only applies to people who are lost in delusion, or have killed Sages. *shrug*

The only one I'd really think is accurate is the first thing I said. Only seen by those already suffering.

I'm not too huge on alternative dimensions personally, but I did see Ryuu and AmalSage using my Astral Plane theory, which is fun!
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

There are a few side characters from my IC blog which I think could be expanded on by other authors once the story has finished. I'll post them up there when that happens.

In the meanwhile, here's a contribution:

Me - Yup. Omega. Because I don't already break the fourth wall enough. You want me in your blog, throw me right in. I don't even care about blatantly contradictory posts or anything. I just need the attention. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm just throwing pocket dimensions out there for anyone who does see potential in them, zero. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Omega wrote:
Me - Yup. Omega. Because I don't already break the fourth wall enough. You want me in your blog, throw me right in. I don't even care about blatantly contradictory posts or anything. I just need the attention. Wink

Your in my next post.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
GLaDOS
Untainted
GLaDOS

Current Win Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 am

there will be open sources in mine once it's done
but I just started
so...
Back to top Go down
Maduin
Observer
Maduin

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:32 am

Is The Path of Black Leaves open source? And is there someone on the forum who can explain in detail what's known about it?
Back to top Go down
http://worstjestever.blogspot.com
Alice
Anxious
Alice

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 am

Maduin wrote:
Is The Path of Black Leaves open source? And is there someone on the forum who can explain in detail what's known about it?

I don't know if it's open source but it was used on WYAITD, White Elephants and I think mentioned in the London Librarian among others.

As for what's known, I'll try to quote what's relevant from White Elephants

First mention.
Quote :
Fresh-ish air, exercise, outside among people, etc.

Anyway, I'm on block two on the way back. I make a turn, and I groan. It looked like another delusion. Dead quiet street. No one in sight. The trees on the sidewalk are filled with Black Leaves. I just ignore it, note the time on my watch, and keep walking. I'm nearing the end of the block when I see, across the street Orange Letterman Jacket again. (My new stalker I suppose, anyone see this guy before?) He does a double take when he sees me. Shouts 'How the Hell? Oh shit, I left it open!' and tries to run across the street. I pick up the pace and turn the block.

I'm suddenly back in the normal world. Talking people, cars, normal trees, etc. I'm also right in front of my hotel. That's six blocks traveled in a few minutes. I checked my watch. No lost time.

After using the path.
Quote :
Holy crap...my lungs still burn like hell, two broken ribs and the rest are cracked, and my left hand is smashed. Also, when I got to he emergency room, my left eyeball was dangling from it's optic nerve. I forgot about the problems that come with the pressure difference.

(not sure if 'pressure difference' describes using the path or just being underwater)

Quote :
The morals of this story?
1) Humans should not use the Path of Black Leaves for anything more than a minute.

Apparently, Revenants can use the Path, no problem. In fact, if Reach's earlier posts were anything to go by, it empowers them. The Path travels great distances in a matter of seconds but is harmful to humans.

I should mention that any use of the Path may have been discredited by the recent revelations concerning Revenants. But I am unsure.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 am

If we're talking about open source characters, I've got two dozen Nazi Proxies, if anyone wants to use some. Just to clarify; yes NAZI Proxies. Don't ask how it happened, it just did. They're well trained, ruthless, and are constricted to Europe/England region. There are more then two dozen left, but some are important to my story. So, theres two dozen goons for anyone to use....

There's also a few other characters, but they haven't been introduced yet, so I'll hold back for a while in offering them up...
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 am

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Omega wrote:

Your in my next post.

Pics or it didn't happen.

(And I believe you meant "you're")
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Omega wrote:

*Proceeds to write Omega into his blog and consequently kill him off*
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 pm

DaLadyBugMan wrote:
Omega wrote:

*Proceeds to write Omega into his blog and consequently kill him off*

Yes.

I would love to actually have myself randomly appearing in the completely unrelated stories, thus creating massive plot holes and contradictory storylines.

TAKE THAT, PEOPLE WHO WANT A UNIFIED CANON.
Back to top Go down
Seann
Anxious
Seann

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Hey, Omega, how would you feel about getting into shootout with drug dealers? Wink
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 am

Seann wrote:
Hey, Omega, how would you feel about getting into shootout with drug dealers? Wink

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:19 am

He is the Alpha and the Omega-*Shot*

Omega, you'd be The Doctor of the Slenderverse? Popping up here and there doing random things?
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 am

Zander wrote:
He is the Alpha and the Omega-*Shot*

Omega, you'd be The Doctor of the Slenderverse? Popping up here and there doing random things?

Sure why not.
Let me just get my SlenderTARDIS ready.

:tardis:
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Slendertard is right
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Ohhhhh this is cool! I may use something one day!!

Anything involved in my project can be used, btw.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Omega wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Omega wrote:

Your in my next post.

Pics or it didn't happen.

(And I believe you meant "you're")

Open Source characters Omega10

I had to edit it after posting for obvious reasons, but here you go.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Untainted
GLaDOS

Current Win Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

...that is glorious
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I see no reason at all why that would need to have been edited. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 pm

I like how it totally kills the mood the above text sets.
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Shayde wrote:
If we're talking about open source characters, I've got two dozen Nazi Proxies, if anyone wants to use some. Just to clarify; yes NAZI Proxies. Don't ask how it happened, it just did. They're well trained, ruthless, and are constricted to Europe/England region. There are more then two dozen left, but some are important to my story. So, theres two dozen goons for anyone to use....

There's also a few other characters, but they haven't been introduced yet, so I'll hold back for a while in offering them up...

I hope I'm not too late for this.

But MY GOD you don't know how deliciously ironic this would be for my character's backstory. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:28 pm

For anyone who wants to use it, the SMSC is also open source. (For clarification, their name stands for Scary Monsters and Super Creeps and they are all named after David Bowie songs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Source characters   Open Source characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Source characters
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next