Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TheSlenderNation youtube account update

Go down 
+3
Satyrcynic
Vivi
The Doctor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

TheSlenderNation youtube account update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   TheSlenderNation youtube account update - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Life wrote:
Well I know where the whole EMH hate war started here. coughcynicough but I thought they were over that?

Erm... No.
Back to top Go down

TheSlenderNation youtube account update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheSlenderNation youtube account update   TheSlenderNation youtube account update - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for filling me in guys. I haven't been to Unfiction in ages. I know that they really don't like Cynic (more like hate him I might go as far to say) but I thought that around 30-something pages into that particular flaming thread they cooled off. Must just be my imagination being wishful for a unified Slender Man fandom coming to the forefront again..
Back to top Go down

TheSlenderNation youtube account update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2