Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #45 Discussion

Go down 
+31
Lowen
MadameMiz
Cronos
LiquifiedSkittles
TearsOfTheAmazon
XuchilVith
Empty
WarpedWolf
Mrs Spawn Kill
Gustybv
runjump360
CheckersValentine
Mr. Jeebles
ExorcistGamer
Karanoch
Rythmear
scarfan
ShyRonny
videogamesizzle
Sachael
Torin
bilo
quofomo
Ladnek
AgentAlaska64
ChaosGamma
Eric
Malus
Zander
Hallow Sleeper
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

Current Win Points : -1

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 pm

That's true, but Alex isn't acting right. Remember how he said he "got in touch" with Amy? He's not acting normal, maybe Slendy made himself invisible to Alex in that moment or something. You never know what Slendy is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 pm

LiquifiedSkittles wrote:
Zander wrote:
No, it's not Slendy in the window. That's Alex's leg and something in the background. Watch it in motion, and you'll see it isn't him.

EDIT: Here's a gif. Look at Alex's reflection in the window.

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 Marble_blinds_by_xerionreziraz-d41gb41

I did.. I still think its him.

LiquifiedSkittles wrote:
That's true, but Alex isn't acting right. Remember how he said he "got in touch" with Amy? He's not acting normal, maybe Slendy made himself invisible to Alex in that moment or something. You never know what Slendy is capable of.

That's just paranoia creeping up on you. It's definitely not him though. The "tie" is a reflection of something in the room, and the reflection of Alex moving pretty much clears it up that it's not him. I don't think The Operator can make himself invisible, and putting him there just seems silly to do in the first place when he sees Hoodie outside and runs after him. If we were to go on that Masky and Hoodie ran from The Operator at the end, I don't think they'd go near Alex's place if he was creeping outside Alex's window.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Zander's right, it's paranoia. I was wrong. It doesn't stop it from being a very convincing reflection though. Alex's lack of reaction is why I really don't think it's him.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Paranoia or not. I'm intuative, and I think we can just believe how we want... No problem in that right? I don't think I'd call it paranoia though... maybe hopefullness?

In my mind, Alex's lack of reaction is because he's so drawn into Slendy's 'world'. That's just how I like to think of it. I know I'm weird.

It's like an excellent song. Every person is gonna perceive it in different ways, that doesn't make any of those ways wrong....
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I was going to say that it kind of looks like he's partially blocked out by the reflection of something, but then Zander posted and his argument makes sense. Being that the Maskies ran away from him at the end, I don't think they'd be hanging around if the Operator was chillin' on the porch.

Though I wouldn't count Alex' lack of reaction as sign that he's not around. Slendy was all over the place in the last entry, and one of Jay's tweets implies that Alex was awake when Slendy walked by. I'd say it's very likely that the Operator has some very strong influence on Alex and could possibly make Alex not see him/ignore him if it was convenient. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Though I wouldn't count Alex' lack of reaction as sign that he's not around. Slendy was all over the place in the last entry, and one of Jay's tweets implies that Alex was awake when Slendy walked by. I'd say it's very likely that the Operator has some very strong influence on Alex and could possibly make Alex not see him/ignore him if it was convenient. Or something like that.

I have to agree with this idea. There's been several times when Alex has walked by the Operator and hasn't seen him. Entry 11 especially stands out to me; the Operator was right there outside the window at 1:05 and Alex walked by him as if nothing was there. Jay even mentions that "Alex missed something" in the video description.

... But that definitely wasn't the Operator in the window in 45 XD I thought so too at first until i noticed his "shirt" was the same color as the wall that was reflected. It's just a happy accident, methinks.

And since I haven't properly commented on this entry yet: hot damn, we're back in business. Loved the hell out of this. ♥_♥ I have absolutely nothing else constructive to add that hasn't been said already.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Lowen
Untainted
Lowen

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

It doesn't look like a tie to me, but a door. A door with shadows.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 am

I just want to have my magic.... Sad
Back to top Go down
LucidDream
Untainted
LucidDream

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 am

This video came before the one where they find out Masky is Tim right?
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 am

No, after
Back to top Go down
LucidDream
Untainted
LucidDream

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 pm

so does that mean both of them were different people? and not tim?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 pm

One was Masky and one was Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
lucyprw
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 pm

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but at 19 seconds on this slowed version of entry 45 you can see Slender standing very close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDD2XlO_aK8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Er, yes, that was pointed out on the very first page.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Polemarch
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Has anyone looked back at inquiry?

Have you taken a look at what's behind the 0s?

It looks as if it's the view of Alex's house that would be shown in this entry, it also looks as though it's moving like Alex's camera from 1:17 to 1:19 in this entry. Though it looks almost zoomed out. You can definitely tell it's the same house.

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 Imager
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I've had a deep feeling of dread creeping over myself as I watch more and more of these videos from the hard-drive. I see that Jay is learning of Alex's fate, and that Jay maybe alone in this.

Was the thing that caused the Masks to run away Slender, or Jay, or something else unseen. I have yet to have read over others thoughts on this clip, but things are ending soon.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

Everyone's pretty certain Slendy showed up and that's what made Tim and Sinclair run off. If you watch that slowed down version of the end of the video, you can see him standing there.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #45 Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4