Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 46 Discussion

Go down 
+42
PostIt
chrisrowhatey
MaskeyBrandon
Neomenia
Wintermarch
Crawford Chaser
shadowfire976
Empty
perpetualmind
gbetch
Mr. Jeebles
DaemonBomb
ChaosGamma
LostSkeleton
SykeInsider
Zander
ExorcistGamer
Shayde
Squidmama
Karanoch
Rythmear
CheckersValentine
MadameMiz
Queen Morgause
Sachael
Blue Eyes
Crusergirl
KillstheBeat
scarfan
BlackWolf
Ladnek
The Hunter
XuchilVith
Eric
Gustybv
Sam4books
Konaa
Malus
LisaEvermore
quofomo
ShyRonny
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

Current Win Points : 6

Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 am

Yeah, anyone *coughJaycough* could just waltz up and take it =p
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am

How did he know to take that key out of the blue WHILE running from Slendy anyway? That just doesn't fit...
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

Gustybv wrote:
I still say Alex was expecting Jay to show up, he seemed too...casual about him being there. Perhaps it's just me?
I totally agree. He said he was taking out the trash, but I didn't see him carrying anything, though it could've been obscured by the dark. I still get the feeling that he might've been giving Jay a chance to sneak in, especially considering his lack of stealth is comparable only to Masky's in Entry 33. XP
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

How did he know to take that key out of the blue WHILE running from Slendy anyway? That just doesn't fit...

I thought the same thing. If I was running from a 9 foot tall, long armed, child molester from the 3rd Level of Hades, I wouldn't stop and think "Hey! That's A Fancy Key!", Grab it, and then continue my sprint to safety.

Maybe in Jay's mind, the key sparkled like in Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am

The Hunter wrote:

I thought the same thing. If I was running from a 9 foot tall, long armed, child molester from the 3rd Level of Hades, I wouldn't stop and think "Hey! That's A Fancy Key!", Grab it, and then continue my sprint to safety.

Maybe in Jay's mind, the key sparkled like in Resident Evil.

That my friend is full of pure, unconcentrated win XD
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am

I'm sorry but even though I know better I jumped and yelped. I have the claw marks on my lap from my cat doing that too.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am

The Hunter wrote:
If I was running from a 9 foot tall, long armed, child molester from the 3rd Level of Hades, I wouldn't stop and think "Hey! That's A Fancy Key!", Grab it, and then continue my sprint to safety.

You Sir, just won epicly...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 am

Crusergirl wrote:
I'm sorry but even though I know better I jumped and yelped. I have the claw marks on my lap from my cat doing that too.
Spoiler:

HOLY SNAPPLE Crusergirl! I never thought about that apartment! That is a location that Jay hasn't ventured into, got lost in, met a new Masky, and ran away as fast as his Size 10s could get him.

I like the way you think, CGirl.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am

I shat a house. *dies from mini heart attack*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am

Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 13123410

This image will haunt me for a while...
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 am

There seems to be a definite link in these last two videos between Alex being pissed and the Operator showing up. Maybe the Alex is the Big Bad and the Operator is some kind of weird psychic manifestation of his evil. Or just something that latches on to a dark heart.

Also he can pretty clearly teleport, if there remained any doubt about that at this point.
Back to top Go down
Queen Morgause
Untainted
Queen Morgause

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 am

Spoiler:

But, Sachael, it seems like Alex was a normal guy before his Slendy sightings started. While I think the above is true (see spoiler) I can't imagine that this is the explanation for the entire series.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

I wondered the same thing at first, but here's a thought: his searching, to me at least, seemed very deliberate, like he was looking for something specific.

So what if the key was what he was after all along? It would explain why he took the time to grab it, despite the fact that he was scared out of his mind and trying desperately to flee. Jay is probably under the assumption that the key is to Alex's house/apartment/whatever, and wanted it so he could enter at his leisure to look around whenever Alex isn't home.

Another important thing to note here is the emotional turning point between Alex and Jay. Before now, tensions were obviously high, but they still trusted each other enough to work together. Jay obviously doesn't trust Alex anymore, though (and I'd say for good reason).
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:58 am

I have to be honest, I didn't jump.

Still a great entry though. Slendy, in that way, doesn't really scare me so bad anymore. I'm more scared of the slow, stalking, horrifyingly timed out scares. But I'm more psychological anyway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Queen Morgause
Untainted
Queen Morgause

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:21 am

Okay, I'll be honest - and you know coming from ME this is a big statement...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

Is it possible that this entry was before the events of Entry 45?
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 am

I still don't see Alex as corrupt, but going back to my previous theory, having a long standing relationship with Slendy. The way he doesn't panic, or even react, and enttry #37 cement this further.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am

Malus wrote:
Is it possible that this entry was before the events of Entry 45?

I could see that being a possibility, but I don't really think the order of those two matters much. Seems to me ike Alex has been this way for a good while now.

What I'm wondering is why or how the footage from both Jay's and Alex's cameras are on that hard drive. Who put them there?

Karanoch wrote:
I still don't see Alex as corrupt, but going back to my previous theory, having a long standing relationship with Slendy. The way he doesn't panic, or even react, and enttry #37 cement this further.

Are you implying that Alex is willingly in cahoots with the Operator? Given the fact that he was still acting like a paranoid spazz in #44, I just don't see how that can be. Alex is obviously still afraid if the Operator, and seems to be fighting against him. The way I see it, our Slender Friend is just using Alex as a puppet.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Squidmama
Untainted
Squidmama

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 am

Every time Jay and Alex are together in the same shout make out. I've been watching far too many mainstream horrors lately eueue. This entry was exciiiiting also key that matches a key that opens a door.

My money is that the key opens that door, Jay.
Back to top Go down
Queen Morgause
Untainted
Queen Morgause

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am

I'm not sure why i still watch Marble Hornets, i don't find it scary. I mainly watch it cause Slender man is in it i guess. I try to avoid the entries that do not include Slendy.

I'm just messed up like that.
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 am

Maybe Jay took the key because he wanted to get back into Alex's house later on. And usually a key opens doors. SO he just grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 am

Okay, I gotta admit, I jumped. And nearly choked on a sandwich I was eating when watching this. A damn fine entry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 am

Okay firstly:

AMAZING entry, back in business plot wise and spook wise.

Secondly; I'm not going to put this into spoilers since it has been four pages now, so I figure it should be okay now right? If not then I’ll go back and edit this post to put the spoiler tags, but for now I feel it should be fine by now.

So.

I couldn't read all the pieces of paper as Jay just skimmed over them quickly but...the first one had Help and Kill Me wrote on it...a LOT.

Second one seemed to just have Operator wrote on there a few times, moved too quick for me to tell anything else, third one I couldn't make out anything other then Return again.

The first piece of paper is of course the really interesting one, maybe this is like a blog proxy thing. For those who haven't read the blogs, occasionally even when being hallowed or stalked, people have had the habit of being able to get messages out, get their last bit of humanity out by leaving coded messages.

There's no coded messages here but maybe that's what’s happening to Alex, we know it seems likely that he's losing himself so maybe the drawings are part of his growing insanity but also part of his stability and with those drawings he knows something is wrong so keeps asking to be killed?

As for the key...I've got an interesting line of thought for this one. I'm agreeing with everyone that it's probably for the apartment but thankfully this theory I’ve got applies to whatever that key ends up being for.

Ready? Okay.

So we've all discussed the possibility that Jay is also losing himself, the possibility that he's being used by the maskies/TTA?

We now can see that it’s likely that the maskies are AGAINST Slender Man.

Jay's done some weird random things before and not known why.

My theory is that it's one of those Compulsion things again, the maskies have been using Jay and need that key or need Jay to do something for them, so without him realising they've compelled him to take that key.

Normally I’d like to say this has been another genre blind Jay moment where he is an idiot...but they called attention to it in the ending text so there has to be a reason for him to randomly do it this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 46 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next