Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 46 Discussion

Go down 
+42
PostIt
chrisrowhatey
MaskeyBrandon
Neomenia
Wintermarch
Crawford Chaser
shadowfire976
Empty
perpetualmind
gbetch
Mr. Jeebles
DaemonBomb
ChaosGamma
LostSkeleton
SykeInsider
Zander
ExorcistGamer
Shayde
Squidmama
Karanoch
Rythmear
CheckersValentine
MadameMiz
Queen Morgause
Sachael
Blue Eyes
Crusergirl
KillstheBeat
scarfan
BlackWolf
Ladnek
The Hunter
XuchilVith
Eric
Gustybv
Sam4books
Konaa
Malus
LisaEvermore
quofomo
ShyRonny
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 am

Sam4books wrote:
I actually jumped in this one.
I knew it was coming and it STILL got me. I jumped so fucking hard that I accidentally hit my space bar and it paused the video. I thought Jay had frozen in place with fear till I realized I paused it.

The Hunter wrote:
Gustybv wrote:
TTA has been quiet as far as I saw

I hoped that this video would show another angle of #45, maybe showing that Jay shows up and that's why the twin-masks run like school girls. I hope TTA replies soon, due to his videos generally leading to elements in the next video. Generally, not everytime, but still.

I thought that this would've been the case when I saw Alex heading outside, but he ran after Masky & Hoodie in that one instead of walking so that kind of shot the possibility down.

Crusergirl wrote:
Alex wasn't at all surprised that Jay was there. Not like it wasn't the most obvious sneak attack (Jay makes a lousy stalker/stakeout partner

I was laughing at Jay's attempt to be a ninja. He ran up the stairs so loud, then when Alex came back he wasn't quiet in the least when trying to hide. He was pretty much caught at that point. Then the phone went off and I knew Alex caught his ass. Hilarity ensued.

Crusergirl wrote:
Oh and I think the key is to that apartment. I say that because I know a bunch of people who keep a set of keys for stuff by the front door. I have a funny feeling that our young heroes final stand might be in Alex's new apartment.
MadameMiz wrote:
How did he know to take that key out of the blue WHILE running from Slendy anyway? That just doesn't fit...

I wondered the same thing at first, but here's a thought: his searching, to me at least, seemed very deliberate, like he was looking for something specific.

So what if the key was what he was after all along? It would explain why he took the time to grab it, despite the fact that he was scared out of his mind and trying desperately to flee. Jay is probably under the assumption that the key is to Alex's house/apartment/whatever, and wanted it so he could enter at his leisure to look around whenever Alex isn't home.

Another important thing to note here is the emotional turning point between Alex and Jay. Before now, tensions were obviously high, but they still trusted each other enough to work together. Jay obviously doesn't trust Alex anymore, though (and I'd say for good reason).

As for the key, pretty much was Miz said. It was right there by the doorway, so I'd of assumed it was a spare key. If it gave the possibility of getting back into Alex's house while he's gone, I'd of nabbed the thing as well. I think with this development, people would suggest going to Alex's place in current time and see if there's anything around there now.

Malus wrote:
Is it possible that this entry was before the events of Entry 45?

I'm pretty sure Jay's been trying to keep these in order as best as possible, but given that he's been having a hard time keeping the tapes in order(as evident in his tweets). This leads me to a few questions.

Spoiler:

Still more questions than answers in this one, but it doesn't disappoint. All I know for sure is that Alex has an Operator Security System for his house.
Back to top Go down
SykeInsider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 am

So, is it just me, or does anyone else hear Alex (or at least someone) say "Where are you going?" right around the time that Jay grabs the key and runs? If it's Alex, I'm thinking that could be a pretty damn big hint of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 am

Alex did say that, Skye. You can hear it somewhat over the distortion. I was too busy flipping shit over what happened to catch that. Makes you wonder if Alex saw him or not. Then again, he wasn't facing in the direction of The Operator, so he might've not seen him and was distracted by Jay's sudden movement to rush out of the place.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 am

Oh reminds me, I forgot to put one of the other important things to notice in my post:

"Turn off the mic" Alex says it when Jay sees Slender Man and points it out to him. I think we now know why the audio was missing on the older entries...Alex figured something out.
Back to top Go down
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 am

you know I don't have anything smart, clever, or interesting to say ,but that was a dam good entry. I haven't felt so tense since the first season.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 am

ExorcistGamer wrote:
Oh reminds me, I forgot to put one of the other important things to notice in my post:

"Turn off the mic" Alex says it when Jay sees Slender Man and points it out to him. I think we now know why the audio was missing on the older entries...Alex figured something out.

Interesting, what would the lack of audio on the camera do to hinder Slendy? Assuming that the camera gives any kind of power to Him, this could cement the ideas floating around that somehow the camera empowers Slenderman.
If you don't tape yourself/him would he still be around?
That's kinda like the tree in a forest question right?
If you don't tape the Slenderman, does he still show up?

Though all of the blogs kinda refute that idea. So perhaps that only applies to the video blogs.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 am

Holy shit, I just noticed something... Doesn't Alex's apartment look a lot like a certain video we know by totheark? You know... RETURN, maybe?

OK, so re-watched it and Jay really looked at the key when he first came in, and probably just grabbed it based off instinct.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 am

Does anyone else think that Alex is acting similarly to how he did back in, I believe, Entry #9? Also, Alex seems to think that Jay brought the Operator there, so it could be that he either doesn't remember things like Entry 44 or that the Operator wasn't letting Alex see him. Unless of course Alex is just messing with Jay for some reason. Gah, too many theories!

One thing I'm thinking of now, since it seems that Jay doesn't really trust Alex anymore, but didn't Entry 45 say it took place like 3 months after Jay met up with Alex? What exactly happened in that time? Was there really nothing interesting on the tapes for all that time or is there something Jay didn't show us? Or maybe something that just wasn't filmed? (Though I don't really think Jay's hiding something, I can't really think of what kind of thing Jay wouldn't show us.)

Moving on, I think Exorcist's theory about some kind of compulsion being used on Jay makes sense. He has done weird things before (his disappearances in the middle of the night in Entries 19 & 24, for instance), though I think this would be an interesting case as he clearly seemed to be normal right before he stopped to take the key.
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Maybe Jay is a higher power in a way.
I don't know if the maskies were talking to Jay, but they said "you will lead me totheark."
So maybe if they were talking to Jay, that means Jay can't be Slenderized so they are using him for there work/jobs (the ones they know Slenderman will show up at)
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 pm

That, or he's the go-to guy for finding Alex R. Kralie.

Normally, that'd seem a bit too obvious for MH, but Alex did say that Jay led the Operator right to him. And if the Maskies are TTA, that would tie right into Entry 35 as well.
Back to top Go down
DaemonBomb
Untainted
DaemonBomb

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Holy... Wow that scared me... I don't think Alex is becoming a new proxy, maybe he's become completely and utterly used to slendy Smile
Slender man is slendering around Alex's window
Alex: Hey, Whats up Slendy?

Holy crap I just thought of something! (I don't know if this has been said yet) Maybe Alex just kinda gave up!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Ladnek wrote:
Holy shit, I just noticed something... Doesn't Alex's apartment look a lot like a certain video we know by totheark? You know... RETURN, maybe?

OK, so re-watched it and Jay really looked at the key when he first came in, and probably just grabbed it based off instinct.

You're right, it's also where this gif was made.
Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_llkzy4KJNe1qjug80o1_400

asjgfajsf. Every fucking entry gets posted after 11 leaving me unable to watch or comment on it in the forum. Fucking parental blocks.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:18 pm

HFDSHOJGNRES Is that from the bloopers or something? I freaking LOVE that! I must find the original video!
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Did no one else notice the note in the HVAC closet that said BONE 8/10 or something like that? I remember that the house from season one had BONE written in a similar location.

Slendy is obviously the ghost of air conditioning past
Back to top Go down
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 am

So who else thought the legs going past the closet where Slendy's?
Back to top Go down
perpetualmind
Untainted
perpetualmind

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum.

In response to everyone theorising why Alex didn't run too, we didn't actually see him turn around.
He was looking at Jay the whole time the camera was on him and when Jay is opening the door we hear Alex shout either "What are you doing" or "Where are you going" (I cant quite tell which).

It could be possible that Alex hadn't seen the Operator before Jay had got out of the apartment, and I think it may even be possible that for whatever reason it could have disappeared again as soon as Jay turned around. (It is fairly certain that it can teleport.)

It seems to me that Alex knows a lot about what is going on too.
Is it possible that he knows some way of chasing off Slendy?
In entry #26 we know he stayed in the flat whilst the girl with the camera ran, and in #43 he got up and walked towards it in the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minddump.co.uk
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 am

perpetualmind wrote:
It could be possible that Alex hadn't seen the Operator before Jay had got out of the apartment, and I think it may even be possible that for whatever reason it could have disappeared again as soon as Jay turned around. (It is fairly certain that it can teleport.)

I presumed either yes, he didn't notice, or he did and tried to attack.
Back to top Go down
perpetualmind
Untainted
perpetualmind

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Empty wrote:
perpetualmind wrote:

I presumed either yes, he didn't notice, or he did and tried to attack.

It makes me curious, it seems Alex has been up close and personal with the operator at least 3 times now, but he is seemingly unharmed.

If he has found a way to fight back against it, or just to scare it away, how?

I really hope we get a few more answers soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minddump.co.uk
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Im starting to think that the Operator isn't a direct threat. Maybe just the one in control. The only threats lately have been from other people (maskeys and to some extent Jay or Alex at one another). I think the way the Operator really hurts you is driving you mad and alienating yo from the rest of the world till you are all alone, lost from everyone, then he takes you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 pm

That's the general consensus of the Slender Man, it's what makes him so scary, the fact that he doesn't flat out attack you, he drives you insane through paranoia. You either kill yourself, or it gets to the point where you become so sad and pathetic that he will do it for you, but it sure as hell won't be pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Queen Morgause
Untainted
Queen Morgause

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 am

I think that as soon as we ascribe the Slender Man to a "backseat" kind of role, he loses his real scare factor. I mean, why by scared of a guy that's right behind you if you know he won't directly hurt you? I'm going to put my fingers in my ears, lalala, and pretend that Slendy is a direct threat to myself and others until the day that I die.
Back to top Go down
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 am

Queen Morgause wrote:
I think that as soon as we ascribe the Slender Man to a "backseat" kind of role, he loses his real scare factor. I mean, why by scared of a guy that's right behind you if you know he won't directly hurt you? I'm going to put my fingers in my ears, lalala, and pretend that Slendy is a direct threat to myself and others until the day that I die.

Im not saying he CAN;T be a direct threat, i;m just saying that's not how he tends to operate(seewhatididthere). If ut came down to it, im sure Slendy could fuck you up 6 ways from Sunday. He just prefers to harm you psychologically.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 am

Exactly, Slendy hasn't harmed any of the boys in EverymanHYBRID except for Evan in Ashen Waste when he ran at him with a bat. If there's a terrifying paranormal being watching you, and you can't do SHIT about it, that's pretty fucking creepy.
Back to top Go down
shadowfire976
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:50 pm

First post, and I registered just so I could post here.
The house here looks almost exactly like the house in ToTheArk's Program (I'd post a link but "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.")
Does anyone agree? And what would that mean?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Hmm, lemme see...

Entry #46:
Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 Program2

Program:
Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 Program-1

I don't know, I guess they do look pretty similar. There seems to be a bit of a difference, but that could just be because the angle of the shot is different in each video. Very interesting. If they are indeed the same place, then it seems that TTA already knew where Alex had been before the end of season 1. Which of course would only raise more questions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 46 Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next