Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 46 Discussion

Go down 
+42
PostIt
chrisrowhatey
MaskeyBrandon
Neomenia
Wintermarch
Crawford Chaser
shadowfire976
Empty
perpetualmind
gbetch
Mr. Jeebles
DaemonBomb
ChaosGamma
LostSkeleton
SykeInsider
Zander
ExorcistGamer
Shayde
Squidmama
Karanoch
Rythmear
CheckersValentine
MadameMiz
Queen Morgause
Sachael
Blue Eyes
Crusergirl
KillstheBeat
scarfan
BlackWolf
Ladnek
The Hunter
XuchilVith
Eric
Gustybv
Sam4books
Konaa
Malus
LisaEvermore
quofomo
ShyRonny
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

Current Win Points : 0

Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I hope we find out what the hell happened to Jessica soon!
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:08 am

Alex said he led it right to them. So did Slendy not know where Alex was or is he now more interested in J than in A?
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

I jumped, I admit it.

His taking that key makes no damn sense, though.
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

gbetch wrote:
So who else thought the legs going past the closet where Slendy's?

That was my impression, but I've only watched it once.
Back to top Go down
gbetch
Untainted
gbetch

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

Its obviouse that they were A's but when i first saw it, i was like "omgheisrightthere!!!" then it wasn't him so was like, "oh ok that OMGHESOUTSIDETHEWINDOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
MaskeyBrandon
Untainted
MaskeyBrandon

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 am

What's with the interest in Amy? I didn't realize she had any significance at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/marblebumblebee
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Alex said he's been looking for her. Jessica and Amy were roommates.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
chrisrowhatey
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey guys I was wondering:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

chrisrowhatey wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering:
Spoiler:
We did talk about it. It's probably for Alex's apartment.
Back to top Go down
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Well surely it will show up again, or else it's just a really over-analyzed red herring.

It could either be, a simple object to show the audience the connection between the things Jay has, and where Jay forgets that he's been.

OR, it's got a greater purpose that will show up later. This is either, to go back to Alex's apartment later in the story and surely find something horrible there, or it goes to something that we can't even speculate on because we have no hints as to what that could be...
Back to top Go down
paradoxmachine
Untainted
paradoxmachine

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Running, sprinting for my very life from my worst nightmare...
Oooh, hold up... THAT is a dam pretty key!

Well done Jay, your antics never fail to disappoint me :]
Apart from that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

paradoxmachine wrote:
^ This.
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:24 am

paradoxmachine wrote:

Apart from that
Spoiler:

Wow. I never thought about Alex being TTA. I wonder how that could work out. Maybe TTA, if he was Alex, isn't hostile. Maybe, instead, TTA has been trying to help Jay.
Something about TTA's videos has always seemed informative...as cryptic as they may be.
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:24 am

Crawford Chaser wrote:
paradoxmachine wrote:

Apart from that
Spoiler:

Wow. I never thought about Alex being TTA. I wonder how that could work out. Maybe TTA, if he was Alex, isn't hostile. Maybe, instead, TTA has been trying to help Jay.
Something about TTA's videos has always seemed informative...as cryptic as they may be.

I had a whole giant reply typed up for why Alex can't be TTA, but i realized it's not so relevant here, so I'm putting it in the minor theories thread. Feel free to take a look there. =3

I know people are giving Jay a lot of grief for grabbing that key while he was in the middle of running for his life, but people in real life fight-or-flight situations don't always do the smartest things. I think someone earlier said that he looked at the key on his way in the house (just checked, and he did), so he probably already had it in his mind to grab it. I don't think it's that far-fetched.

And am I the only one who actually believe's Alex's "taking out the garbage" excuse? If you look closely, he does seem to have a garbage bag thrown over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 pm

ShyRonny wrote:
paradoxmachine wrote:
^ This.

Please refrain from one word posts. It's in the Rules and Guidelines which can be found right here. Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Queen Morgause
Untainted
Queen Morgause

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 am

MadameMiz wrote:

I had a whole giant reply typed up for why Alex can't be TTA, but i realized it's not so relevant here, so I'm putting it in the minor theories thread. Feel free to take a look there. =3

I know people are giving Jay a lot of grief for grabbing that key while he was in the middle of running for his life, but people in real life fight-or-flight situations don't always do the smartest things. I think someone earlier said that he looked at the key on his way in the house (just checked, and he did), so he probably already had it in his mind to grab it. I don't think it's that far-fetched.

And am I the only one who actually believe's Alex's "taking out the garbage" excuse? If you look closely, he does seem to have a garbage bag thrown over his shoulder.

I don't know, that excuse still seems like. . . well, a weak excuse. I don't like it when an event so obviously takes the role of "PLOT DEVICE". It seems like inelegant story telling to me. /snob snob snob
Back to top Go down
Daydream
Untainted
Daydream

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Crawford Chaser wrote:
paradoxmachine wrote:

Apart from that
Spoiler:

Wow.... this... TTA might actually be trying to help Jay. Not saying he's Alex, but he has never directly tried to harm Jay. Assuming in #19 that the one watching Jay as he slept was TTA, he could of been watching over him, to protect him. Though it does sound unlikely, it is a valid idea.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiegenocidal
Skalleg
Untainted
Skalleg

Current Win Points : -23

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 am

While running from Slenderman, would you stop to awkwardly retrieve a key from the wall?

WTF Jay?

What's the key to anywho?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlenderVerse
longforevers
Untainted
longforevers

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm

It is odd that he just randomly decided to grab that key.. but these videos are still possibly out of order are they not? MAYBE he already knew he needed that and we just have not seen how yet.
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm

longforevers wrote:
It is odd that he just randomly decided to grab that key.. but these videos are still possibly out of order are they not? MAYBE he already knew he needed that and we just have not seen how yet.
That's a good Idea, maybe he was looking for the key, like you said, and while running away he saw it.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Maybe, but I'm still snobbishly leaning towards poorly thought-out plot device, as so far everything seems to be in order. Maybe Jay just knows/knew things that we don't. We don't actually know if we can really trust what he's willing to tell us.
Back to top Go down
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 am

It is true that I don't know if we can trust Jay.

Why do we implicitly trust him??? Because he's the protagonist and because if we can't trust him, who can we trust? That doesn't mean that he won't become a villian. Which, actually, would be quite interesting.

What about that key though? While it go to something? I have to assume it will, or else they would've used something much more innoculous, like a cut or wound to connect the timelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 46 Discussion   Entry 46 Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 46 Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4