Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
UniqueStar
Untainted
UniqueStar

Current Win Points : 9

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Raya was lost in thought, standing at the edge of the woods full of paranoia. Was something watching her? She turned around slowly, preparing herself for anything. There was nothing there. "This must all be just in my head," she said out loud. She let out an uncontrollable series of coughs, then tugged on her left ear for luck. Slowly, she began to meander into the forest to find out what could possibly have been behind her.
Back to top Go down
MadCrazyMee
Untainted
MadCrazyMee

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

i'm new to this site and i love to rp i hope this one is still open cuase the others i been to are closed
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 am

(Hey, MadCrazyMee, I'm sure this is still open for newcomers. However, Foxglove is the boss here.)

Louis placed the mug carefully back upon the picture as he heard movement from upstairs: no doubt Hannah and John had finished up. He looked down, considering his rumpled, mucky clothes as he searched his pockets, looking for his car keys. Bet they're in my coat he thought, glancing at the stairs. Hopefully Hannah kept hold of that.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 am

(Yeah, it's still open.)

Hannah headed down the stairs and into the living room, returning to her place on the arm of the sofa. She looked Louis over: his creamy skin was covered in dried blood; his once crisp and snowy shirt was now spattered with gore and earth; and all of his finery in general was covered in a thin layer of soil and torn along the edges. Luckily for her, it seemed that the only thing dirty about Hannah was her knees (from constantly following Louis to the ground) and her backside (from sitting with him in the forest). She lifted her gaze to his face. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 am

John sat back down onto his borrowed seat and he noticed the mug on the photo had been moved slightly. "If you got any ideas who she is, I'd be happy to hear them..." He pulled the key out of his pocket. "Want to know who I am and what this is for.!
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 am

Louis shook his head slightly; there were some things he'd rather John didn't know, he was sure the other man's mind was still too fragile for any sort of major recollection. Louis was meant to be the expert in these matters, after all. Instead, he gave the man's mind a reassuring feeling, allowing himself a brief glimpse of surface images and confusion before he turned his attention to Hannah.

He gave her a weary smile, running a slender hand through his tangled hair. 'Better, thank you,' he said, hoarsely. 'I was wondering if my keys are in my coat. Could you have a look please?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am

"Sure." She said, digging her hands through his coat pockets, her hands, looking for pieces of metal. "How about you? Would you like a shower? You look pretty close to my dad's size, you could borrow some of his work stuff while I get yours in the wash?" She cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 am

Louis gave her a lopsided smile as he considered her offer. 'I'll just splash my face with water, I have spare clothes in my car.' After all, who knew how much time they had left to play with. 'Thank you for the offer.'

He held a hand out for his keys, fingers unfolding gracefully as he stared into her eyes. He could taste blood again. Must have split my lip again.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 am

Hannah watched his lip split as he smiled. "And maybe some lip balm, too." Her fingers closed around the keys and she dropped them in Louis' palm. "Hurry back or your coffee will go cold." She smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

John scratched the area of his scalp around his bump. "What happened to him anyway. THis got something to do with the paranormal?" He sipped his tea. Then lightness of the head accomapnied a return of another slither of his memeory. A lockbox. In the woods. I have to go back now, don't I?

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 am

'Thanks, and good suggestion,' he laughed, fingers curling around the cold metal. He made his way from the room, head bent as he sorted through the few keys, slipping them around the ring absently as he came to the front door.

The night air rushed in, instantly chilling his face as he blinked his eyes to stop them from streaming. He shut the door gently behind himself, fingers lingering on the door handle as he searched the street for the familiar shape of his black Bentley. It was a car supplied by the company, but it, hell, it had some power.

He clicked it open as he walked towards it, headlights flashing across the tarmac as it registered the key's input. With a little sigh, he slid into the back, across the plush leather seats, scooping up a black travel case as he went. He unzipped it quickly, wanting to change as quickly as possible.

Louis frowned slightly as he delicately removed a pair of beautiful leather boots from the top of the pile; he hadn't remembered packing a spare pair of shoes. He twisted the little tag which hung from one of the buckles:
Dear Mr Louis, knowing you these may come in handy. Maggie.

He allowed himself a little smile: his secretary knew him better than even he did.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 am

Hannah waiting for Louis to leave the room before replying. "Yeah," she murmured, suddenly hit by tiredness. She yawned. "It has EVERYTHING to do with the paranormal." She stood and dropped onto the couch where Louis had sat, curling up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:39 am

"Uh huh... Talk to ya when you want me to." He got up and gathered his stuff. "I have to go back to the woods. Needta get something."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 am

Louis was still in the back of the car: well, just about. He was stretched across the cars voluminous interior, handbrake drilling into his stomach as his fingers wiggled aimlessly, a few inches from the glove compartment's handle. He shifted slightly, managing to latch onto the ebony lever. As it swung open, he snatched up his second smartphone: the first one was still in his coat pocket with Hannah, and quickly dialled his own office's number, then waited for it to be picked up as he slipped a dark red tie expertly around his black shirt's upturned collar.

'Good evening, you have reached Sector 7b of the paranormal research department here at-'

'Hey, Maggie,' said Louis, allowing himself a little smile. 'I was wondering if you could look something up for me.'

'Of course, Mr Louis,' she said, with a laugh. 'I'm guessing you required those boots after all.'

Louis sighed. 'You have no idea. Anyway, straight to business: could you look into the forest I'm investigating, and see if we had a contract of peace with a creature within them?'

'Of course, sir. You be careful.'

Louis assured her he'd be as safe as possible, all things considered, and slipped the mobile into his new trouser pocket. Time to make his way back.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 am

She nodded. "Okay. Try not to get lost or killed out anything." She stretched like a cat, yawning and pointing her toes. "Hurry back."

She coiled back in on herself, overwhelmed with sleepiness. Shutting her eyes and nestling into the corner of the sofa, she started to drift off to sleep. She looked so innocent sleeping, her face relaxed in slumber and her body curved in on herself. She looked many years younger than she did while she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am

Louis slipped back in through the door, closing it softly behind himself as he spotted himself in a mirror. A pale, slender gentleman stared back, looking almost skeletal in the black skinny jeans Maggie had slipped into his briefcase. It wasn't what he usually wore, but he had to admit she had a good eye; he adjusted the tie, careful not to crease the dark red cashmere jumper which allowed the cuffs of his black shirt to poke out over his hands. With a small smile, he shrugged on the long-necked velvet jacket, doing up the buttons three-quarters of the way to allow for the collar to encompass his neck, but not hide the tie.

With that, he slipped silently into the room, nodding absently at John and giving the sleeping Hannah a small, sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:07 am

He nods back at Louis and says quietly to Hannah. "Don't worry." He leaves the house, not slamming the door, but closing it very quietly.. He knew excactly where to go. He started to jog into the woods, trying to find the spot.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 am

Hannah curled in tighter, snuggling her face into the sofa cushions. Her fingers twitched slightly, grazing against the fabric covering the couch. Falling into a deeper sleep, she mumbled quietly, whispering a mixture of nonsense and understandable words. Her brow creased and her lower lip trembled slightly before a word escaped: "Großmann."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 pm

'Schlafen Sie gut,' murmured Louis. The sentence was directed at Hannah, but he stared after John, wondering where such a man would want to get in such a hurry, tonight of all nights. With a little shrug, he stalked up the stairs, his normal, graceful movements returning to him as his mind combed the area, searching for any potential dangers to him or Hannah.

He managed to locate the bathroom without much trouble: filling the sink with warm water he proceeded to wash his face, careful to not over stretch his lips. He pulled the plug, his pale face staring back at him as he slipped a comb from his pocket, neatening his hair. Feeling a little self concious, he searched the shelves until he found a slim stick of lip balm. Just what the good doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 pm

John was in the woods now, he really couldn't see anything. His eyes had adjusted to the lack of light, but they only helped him see in front of his face, he has stumbled multiple times over branches. He still needed to find the spot where... He and... and who it was with him, damn he couldn't remember their face. Have I passed it? Calm down... Come on, just think...
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Tall, faceless men filled her dreamland. Hannah whimpered softly, curling tighter in on herself in an unconscious attempt to protect her body from harm. She shifted restlessly and her movement caused as perfectly balanced cushion to fall off the top of the sofa and land on her. The pillow woke her instantly and she shot up straight, her heart hammering in her fragile chest like a caged canary. The squeak of an upstairs floorboard sounded extremely loud to her ears and it took her a moment to find her voice. "Louis?" She called out hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Louis had just reached the top of the stairs when Hannah's voice reached him from the sitting room. Silently he made his way down the stairs, appearing the doorway like a spectre.

'Yes?' he asked, his voice almost back to its former musical splendour.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Hannah heaved a sigh of relief, rubbing her face and finger combing her thick, wild hair. "Doesn't matter," she whispered. "Just checking it was you." She rearranged her clothes, noticing the patches of mud. "Excuse me." She took off his jacket and draped it on the sofa before she stood and walked past Louis, tugging off her jumper as she went.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

While John was in the woods, he tripped, he stopped himself falling by placing his hands against a tree, he looked down to find some recently disturbed earth. I found it... He started digging with his handsm while his knees were on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Hannah walked up to her room, shedding her clothes as she went; Hannah was one of those people with no understanding of shame. Upstairs, she changed into something pretty: thick grey tights with an elegant pattern; a cream skirt covered in flowers that floated around her knees; a simple white and blue striped tank top; and a peachy cream cardigan with peachy pink edging. Louis looked polished, so why shouldn't she? She pulled her hair back into a high ponytail, letting a few curls frame her face. She looked into her bedroom mirror, checking her outfit for imperfections. Looking like delicate and feminine personified, she headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: