Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Hannah swallowed at Louis' words, a soft whimper escaping her lips. Her eyes finally left Louis, turning to the knife on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"This is your last chance Louis, do you wish to die or try and be healed? I can do both, just as I resurrected the people who were working when your building exploded."
Sensing Hannah's fear, he turns to her and smiles. "I'm here Hannah, don't be afraid"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Louis closed his eyes, considering Luminen's offer: on the one hand, sanity would be welcome, however how'd he live with himself after what he'd put Hannah through?

John's words pieced his momentary bubble of meditation: his eyes flew open, irises swirling as he grinned manically at him. 'Slender Man plays with minds, John, bear that in mind when wandering.'

His eyes flickered back to Luminen, his lips parting thoughtfully. 'Will it hurt as much as Slendie's attempt?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 pm

She moved further away from Louis, stepping back and closer to Luminen, nestling into his side. He calmed her greatly and made her feel safe and protected. Surprisingly, she didn't hate Louis, she just feared him and the things he could do.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

John put his cigerettes and his lighter away, in a very quiet manner, he looked very old as he does so. He looked up at Louis quite casually. "I know. But I think I got a better resolve than you." He walked up to Louis, very close indeed.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Now smiling at Louis, he free's his hands and clasps Louis' head with them and a warming, soothing, and calming light bathes the entire house. With this light, comes the healing of all of their minds.

Once the light fades, the chains and the knife are gone. "redemption is never too far. What happens one day, can be rectified the next." flicking his wrist and summoning his tea. Drinking it, Luminen hugs Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Louis sagged, the chains no longer there to support him. He groaned, clutching his head as he lay on his back, eyes screwed shut. However, he was still grimly aware of John standing over him.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Hannah winded her arm around Luminen's waist, thankful for his support, and gazed down at Louis, trying to resist the urge to run and hide from him.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

John kneeled down beside him. "Now, I need you to know something. If you try that again... To Hannah or me. I will kill you, don't think I won't. Forbid the thought I can't." He says in his unconnected monotone. Louis, in his weakened state, was aware of some of John's thoughts, memories of violence and cruelty. Noises, images and even smells were dripping down into Louis' psyche from the burly redheaded man kneeling over him. "Let's get you up." He offered an open hand for Louis to grab hold of.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Smiling some more, Luminen strokes her head
"hope is always there to protect you, never forget that. I may not be physically present, but I am always there."

Hearing John's words, he held up his watch alongside his left hand.
"if that day comes, let me handle the delivery. I can simply vaporize him. Just because he wished to once induce harm on others, does not mean we need to deliver a painful release."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Hannah stepped back a little, hiding behind Luminen like a shy child. She peeked at Louis timidly, edging closer to Luminen.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Louis nodded weakly, his mind buzzing with the onslaught of images streaming from John's conscious. He opened his eyes, irises having returned to their natural colour as his mind quietened down to its natural ebbs and flows.

He groaned again at hearing Luminen's words, but found himself agreeing utterly. He didn't want to return to the agency and slaughter all those he cared for just because he found knives pretty. Now, fire is another thing entirely...
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 pm

John still held out his hand for Louis to take. "Take my hand, you look shaky on your feet." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Hannah dreaded Louis standing; he was much more threatening, more dangerous that way. She bit down on her bottom lip, proud of herself for not fleeing from him but nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Louis gave John a worn smile, taking his hand, a little nervously after his threats.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Smiling, Luminen once more picks up Hannah and lays her on the couch, making sure to place her blanket on. Sitting next to her, he motions with his right hand and the television turns out, a history channel popping up.
"it is over now Hannah, let us all relax. John, Louis, come and join us. An interesting piece on the pyramids is on."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

John's mouth was a little white line, straight. His grip tightened on Louis' hand and he stood, pulling Louis up with him. "Hey, Hannah. I need to ask you something." He said neutrally as he walked over to the coach.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Louis staggered to his feet, managing to keep his balance as John strode away from him purposefully. Hesitantly, he motioned up the stairs. 'I'm just going to...' he trailed off, frowning. 'Clean up.' He started up the steps, a little unsteadily, but becoming more confident with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Hannah crossed her legs, sitting up straight and playing with the edge of the blanket. She looked forward to the distraction of the pyramids. The scent of the woolly blanket calmed her greatly.

She looked to John when he spoke. "Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 pm

"Do you have a computer?" He asked codly. His eyes seemed quite wild. He reaches in his pocket to produce the blue memory USB stick. "I found this when I was... out."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm

She blinked, her eyes surprised. "Erm, sure, yeah."

Much more relaxed out of Louis' company, Hannah hopped up and strode over to the TV, scooping up the laptop that rested below it. She plonked herself back on the sofa, flipping up the lid and pressing the laptop on. Its monitor singed to life.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Louis moved silently across the landing, stepping into the darkened bathroom. With a tired sigh, he leaned over the sink, peering at his shadowy face in the mirror as his hands clenched the sink's sides convulsively. He rested his forehead against the glass, glad for the cool surface.

You held a knife to a child, Louis, whispered an internal voice, it's tone gleeful. Whatever will you do next?

'Nothing,' he hissed, his eyes clenched shut. He frowned, Luminen had promised sanity and here he was, talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 pm

John handed her the blue USB. "Put it in the slot. I want to see what's on it." He positioned himself so he could see the screen clearly but not invade Hannah's personal space.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Watching the show, but keeping an eye on Hannah and Louis, Luminen whisps up some barbqued chicken, the dish floating in midair as he sampled it,
"did you know that, despite our differences, the aspects actually agreed once and helped to create the pyramids?"

Telepathically sensing Louis struggle, he sends his own message
"that is the Slenderman Louis, a shadow put into your mind to toy with you."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:48 pm

She swiftly inserted the USB stick before handing John her laptop. If the memory stick's contents was personal, she didn't want to see it. Unconsciously she listened for Louis' every move upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: