Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Hannah heard the phone and dug into Louis' pocket, retrieving the phone and answering nervously.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:03 pm

On the other end of the phone, Maggie paused in her note taking, looking fugitively over her shoulder as she fiddled with the pen she'd been so furiously scribbling with. 'This is Maggie, Louis' PA. I'm presuming he's unable to come to the phone.' She twirled her full blonde fringe around the pen, thinking quickly. 'I'm calling to inform Louis that he was right changing clothes, both his coat and jacket were bugged with micro-cameras disguised as buttons. However, there's still the tracking-chip.' She paused, swearing mentally at herself for having a soft-spot for her boss. 'I suggest you remove it, and get him away from your house as quickly as possible. The Bentley should still be outside.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 pm

"Who is it?" Asked John. He was standing over the unconcious Louis. He looked quite relaxed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Tracking chip? Hannah pressed the phone mutely to her face for a long moment before stuttering down the line. "I.. Yes. I, erm, I.. Sure. Okay."

With that, Hannah ended the call and turned back to Louis, shaking his shoulder gently. "Come on Louis, you need to go," she then looked up to John. "His PA. Apparently he has a tracking chip in him."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

John made a disgusted looking face. Then he kneeled down to Louis and shook him quite hard on the shoulder. "Wake up, Lou." He looks up at Hannah. "Where does he need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 pm

"She didn't say, just away from the house.. Where did you find your USB? That'd probably be a good place." Hannah frowned deeply. If they went off, people from Louis' agency would probably come here. She feared they may try to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 pm

"Where I found it was a squat on the top floor of a broke down apartment building. I think me and him need to go pronto far away as possible.." He shook Louis again. "I think his agency is gonna kill me too."

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:54 pm

"We just need to wake him up properly.." Inspiration struck and Hannah leapt to her feet, bounding into the kitchen. She got a jug and quickly filled it with cold water before heading back to Louis and John.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 pm

John nodded at her and stood away from Louis a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Whispering her apologies to both her mother and Louis, Hannah emptied the jug over Louis' head, soaking the carpet he was sat on.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Louis' eyes snapped open as a bank of freezing water hit him in the face: shocking his system, sending him spluttering on his hands and knees as he struggled to maintain a steady breathing pace. He stared up at Hannah and John, his straggly hair blocking most of his vision.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 pm

"Get up. We need to go to your car." He stated bluntly. He offered his right hand to Louis.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Louis stared at the outstretched hand in confusion for a moment before wrapping his own around it, allowing John to drag him to his feet. 'Yes, right. I still have the keys,' he stuttered, water dripping from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 pm

"I'll get you a towel. You'll freeze to death outside." Sprinting upstairs, Hannah quickly grabbed the biggest towel she could find in the bathroom, before running across the landing to her bedroom and scooping up a huge, fluffy sweater. With those in her arms, she raced back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Louis shivered, droplets of crystal clear water running down his face as it slowly soaked its way through his sodden hair. 'Why the sudden rush?' he queried, eyes finding John. 'Luminen sorted those agents.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Hannah dropped the sweater, reaching up and drying Louis' hair with the towel as gently as she could manage. "Your PA rang and said that you need to leave the house. And that you have a tracking chip in you." She creased up her nose, moving on to drying his face. "My guess is that it's in your neck."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Louis frowned, his mind swirling as he considered the implications of Maggie divulging this information to help him. Then the rest of Hannah's words hit him. 'A tracking chip?' he shivered, and not because of chilly water. 'There's no point running if they know exactly where I am...' He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to find any indication of the device.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:27 pm

"If we can't find it... Well me and Louis should blow this joint before we get anyone killed." He investigates Louis' neck. "You know when you got shot. They do surgery on you?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Louis had never really thought of it before. 'Well, yes,' he said, a little hoarsely. 'They had to.' He swallowed, his hands shaking nervously. 'You think they'd implant one then?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 pm

He shrugged. "I dunno. Just a thought." He grimly smiled. "Could be anywhere, but they'd probably put it somewhere where they could easiy remove it to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Louis shrugged, his hands twitching convulsively as he thought of the people he trusted endlessly tracking his every move. 'Hannah's suggestion seems fair,' he ventured. 'That's where they tag anima-' He stopped suddenly as he realised what he was about to say, heart sinking.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 pm

"If the worst is the worst, then they put it in your brain..." He cleared hsi throat. "Or somewhere unaccessable unless you had a doctor... a very good... doctor." His voice trails off.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Louis shook his head viciously. 'They wouldn't have dared risk that, not with someone like me.' He frowned, noticing John's sudden glassy stare. 'What is it? A memory?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Hannah finished drying Louis and tossed the towel away, picking up the sweater. She hugged it to her chest and breathed in its aroma; her favourite perfume was practically embedded into its thick thread. She then considered her words for a long moment before speaking. "I'll get the knife."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm

He looked at him when he spoke again, pulled back from being miles away. "Huh...? ...Yeah." He looks to his right. "Any idea where they may put it? Be sure you jab yourself... hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: