Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Hannah blinked slowly before deciding not to ask about the motel. "I.. Erm.. Sure. Yeah, okay."

Hannah jumped up, heading back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:00 pm

'Thank you,' called Louis after her retreating figure, resting his chin on his hand as his elbow balanced precariously on his crossed knees. He adjusted his tie absently, aware that his personal style was not the sort to slip easily under the radar.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

She crept into her parents' bedroom silently, finding and retrieving a pair of moleskin trousers and her dad's least favourite shooting shirt. A pair of worn boots completed the outfit. She bounded back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:05 pm

John picks his jacket up and hooks it under his left arm. He's wondering weather he's a smoker or not. He was having a craving for a cigerette, he had them in his stash. So he must be. He looked at the stairs to see Hannah coming back down.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Louis stood up, long limbs unfolding as he smiled at Hannah as she returned. 'You were quick,' he said, noticing the bundle in her arms. He glanced over at John, his eyes softening as he glimpsed a thought from him. 'I have a lighter somewhere, if you're desperate.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

He looked over at Louis. That obvious, huh? "Nah, I got a zippo in my pocket."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Louis grinned. That obvious indeed. He met Hannah's gaze once more, giving her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm

She nodded. "I knew what I was looking for. The moleskins might be mine, so they may be a little tight." She stretched her arms out, offering Louis the pile of clothing.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

"I'm pansexual, so I really dont have a preference or fetish myself." poking Slenderman on the head before heading off, towards Hannah's house. With a slow walk, kind smile, and the fox in his arms, Luminen hums a delightful tune as he nears the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Louis took the pile from Hannah, placing it on the sofa and unfolding the moleskin trousers immediately. He almost breathed a sigh of relief. 'They shouldn't be too bad, but defiantly not my normal style.' He examined the shirt, along with the boots, nodding in appreciation. 'Good job, far enough without straying into t-shirts. I'll change quickly in the kitchen. Also need to find my phone again.'

He slung the clothes over his right arm, stalking through the kitchen doorway and closing the door softly behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Hannah sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs. She ran her fingers through her thick hair, curls beginning to form, and fluffed it slightly. And you wonder why everyone calls you Little Lion. she thought to herself. She hummed quietly, impatient.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Sensing a disturbance, Luminen outs the fox down and pats it on it's hindquarters "go to Hannah little one."', the fox following his instructions as several members of Louis' former agency materialize behind him.
"gentlemen, give the archangel my regards." loosening his vest before pulling a rapier out of thin air, pointing it at them, and charging.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

John rubbed his hands over his face, tracing his nose and chin paritcularly. He kneeled down by the rucksack, unzipped it quickly and placed the file he put out back in. With the USB he just pulled it out of the laptop and back into his front pocket. He put his jacket back on. Only got twenty dollars on me... That should be able to pay for a motel.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Louis changed quickly, slipping easily into the fresh clothes. He was just sliding the shirt over his shoulders when he sensed some all too familiar minds scouting the area. Heart pounding, he scooped his dented phone off the floor, pushing his way back into the sitting room as he carried on buttoning the slightly coarse material over his thin chest. 'They're here,' he gasped, his hand momentarily tracing the disfiguring white mass of scar tissue that marked the lung piecing shot from his last encounter with firearms. He shook his head, hurriedly doing the shirt buttons up.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 pm

The combat is fierce. Equipped with tasers and shotguns, they fire at him. Their marksmanship is admirable, able to hit Luminen if it were not for his ability to fade. Once upon the first man, Luminen swings down the rapier, cleaving through the mans shoulder and upper torso, the man screaming in painnas it occurs.

The others are quick to react, able to hit Luminen with several tasers, but it is to no effect. Snapping his fingers, the one with the shotgun convulses and explodes violently, bone shrapnel embedding itself into his ally. The injured woman is thrown to the ground by the force, but quickly gets up and pulls out a knife.

Luminen rushes her, getting stabbed through his chest but not stopped. He performs several lightning quick slashes, dismembering her throughout her body.

With one man remaining, Luminen merely opens his watch as the man fires his shotgun. "time to go.", the hands of the clock spinning at the man, ageing him until he is nothing more than dust.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Hannah gazed up at Louis with wide, shocked eyes. "What?!"

Sniffing delicately, she frowned. There was a strange, musky smell in the house. Fox.

Last edited by Foxglove on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

John looked over at Hannah. "What did he say?" He murmured. He felt a string of worry crawl across his guts. "Oh... Where!?" Realising what had been said.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Louis leaned against the doorway, his breathing heavy as his heart pounded with sheer terror. 'Around the back, near the forest somewhere.' He hissed, his face screwing up in pain as Luminen's slaughter of people once-so beloved to Louis ripped their imprints from his mind. 'Luminen's dealt with it,' he whispered queasily, face blanching at the detail of gore he'd witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Hannah ignored John, springing to her feet and walking over to Louis.
"Louis? Louis, are you okay?"
Hannah worried about him having one of the episodes he had in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Louis collapsed, his knees buckling and his lanky frame sliding roughly down the wall. He felt impossibly tired, as though the whole evening had come rushing back to him in the last few seconds. 'Let me sleep it off,' he murmured, lips barely moving as his head lolled.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Hannah caught him, stopping him from sliding down the wall further. "Oh God, Louis.."
She sighed heavily, reaching up and stroking his hair. Hannah lowered herself next to Louis, running her fingers through his hair gently, methodically.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Having sensed the battle in his forest Slenderman allows the blood and the bodies to drain into the forest the plants growing slightly taller and their leaves turning a vibrant green. "So it has begun" Slenderman projects to them all as appears inside the house. "Now don't you wish that my actions earlier were not reversed." Slenderman says a grin on his face. "Now my forest will be fed for months after this coming slaughter."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 pm

"Your slaughter left a rift in the Birth-Death ratio, that was the only reason I reversed it. While this route will take longer, it will keep the ration in balance. You can't take a shortcut in everything." saying this telepathically to Slenderman as he cleans his rapier and puts it away.

Fading out of existence momentarily, Luminen fades back into the kitchen. Seeing Louis' exhaustion, he walks over to the tired being
"I'm sorry for that Louis. I know that their deaths had a toll on your mind, considering the links." Putting his arms close to his chest as the Fox from earlier jumps up into them and cuddles next to his chest.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 pm

'You and i both know i would have fixed the ratio before the universe got all fucked up again My children aren't really dead they live on waiting until they are called to return to spread the gospel.' He jokes.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Louis' phone vibrated violently in his pocket, causing him to murmur restlessly in his exhausted stupor, his brows arching as his eyes moved constantly under their lids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: