Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Louis recoiled from the weapon, his eyes growing huge as he stared fearfully at the various components, seeing how they fitted together easily in his mind. He shivered slightly, his Adam's apple bobbing as he leaned in for a closer look. He detested guns, but if it'd get any closer to helping John he'd gladly put up with its presence for a while longer.

'This was just sat in your apartment?' he queried, voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm

"Not sitting. Hiding, waiting for me. This thing just sings at me." He looked at Louis, seeing his discomfort. "Don't worry. I'm trained. I know what I'm doing. Would you believe me I've had a gun on me this entire time since I came back?" He has stopped smiling. "It wasn't really my apartment either, more a squat. It's meant to be knocked down. No one will ever know I have ever been there." He smiled nervously. "Do you know what this is?" He pats the dismantled rifle.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:35 pm

'I'm just hoping you remember how to handle it,' he said, with an uneasy smile. 'I've had bad experiences with guns.' He cleared his throat, forming the next sentence clearly in his mind, as to get it right. 'If you remember the fact that little hidey-hole is to be knocked down, how come the bigger details are giving you trouble? They should be retrieved first.' Louis considered John's latest question. 'In a vague sense...' he admitted, hesitantly. 'From the barrel end.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm

"I know trigger-discipline, how to work the safety and how to clean it. I think that's enough." He closes the suitcase again and latches it back up. Then shrugs. "Brains are funny little things, aren't they?" He's starting to get a slightly southern accent. "I don't think I should question mine. It'll come back to me." He looks down at his feet and then back up at Louis.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Hannah washed up quickly before sitting on the floor, under the shower's spray. The sound of crashing, falling water cut her off from the rest of the world, and she began to doze.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Louis forced himself to relax as John secured the box's fastenings, neglecting to mention the developing accent in case it would completely erase the progress John was making. 'It's more than I know.'

He considered John's statements about the brain, finding himself agreeing with the other man profusely. 'Even modern science still doesn't comprehend the brain's full power.'

He nodded to the steel suitcase, fully aware of what it contained still. 'You may need that,' he said, with a grim smile.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:53 pm

"But then again you're a... Detective, aren't ya? An' a european" He grimaced at his comment and joke. "Sorry." He picked the sitcase up in his left hand. "Yeah, I bet it's cos people don't like their brains being messed with. Too dangerous, I guess. One slip and poof, their goes bladder control and speech." He nodded. "I know. We stick together and we're gonna be alright." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Louis returned John's smile with one of his own, incisors glinting. 'I wish I was a detective, then I'd have an actual excuse to snoop around.' He let the other man's next comment slide, all too aware of the fact it was his job to alter minds and 'mess' with them in general. 'That's if there's no agents combing this area,' he murmured, uneasily. 'They have their orders.' He shallowed. 'I don't want to be shot, not again. This is like one horrible case of déjà vu.' He found John's eyes. 'Don't let them.'

Last edited by Schneematsch on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 pm

She tilted, leaning against the cold stone wall in her shower. Her head swam and her mouth opened slowly as she began to drift off to sleep. She breathed in via her mouth, inhaling a mouthful of water. This broke her out of her sleepy state and she shot up, coughing and spluttering.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:06 pm

"So, you've been shot before, huh?" He sighed again. "Now, I know how we can avoid these guys. We stay low key and you change your style pronto."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Louis nodded, his hand unconsciously grasping his left side, just below the ribs. He held up two fingers on his other hand. 'Twice. They had to stop me running somehow; one to the leg, another to the left lung.' He shivered, his mouth twisting. 'You mean a disguise?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Hannah stood and quickly turned the shower off. She dried her body swiftly, wrapping the towel around herself and padding across the landing to her bedroom. She instantly threw herself on her bed, snuggling into the towel.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 pm

John nodded silently to the first thing Louis said. "Yeah, a disguise is one way to put it."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Louis unclasped his hands, both palms held up. 'If you've got anything that'll fit me, I'm willing to give it a go.' He smiled at John. 'Danke, friend.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

After yawning and stretching out briefly, Hannah curled up on the thin fabric. Although she knew she couldn't stay there for long - she'd get cold quickly - she couldn't be bothered to move.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

"A bit of both actually" Wink he says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Hannah smiled and giggled, speaking softly, knowing Slender Man would hear. "Oh, of course, of course."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

"Hey it never hurts to ask." he says with a devilish grin. as he hugs Luminen his tentacles wrapping around them.

(Ok done with the flirty slendy for now Wink
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh Slender Man," Hannah moaned before erupting into giggles. She sat up and began to get dressed, pulling on a long sweater and a pair of tights.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm

"I dunno, Lou. Think I may need to go to a store when the sun rises." He gestures upstairs with his head. "Speakin' of which. What're we gonna do when her parents rise and shine?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

'Hannah did mention I was about her dad's size,' Louis said, smiling at his new nickname. 'But as for them waking up, I have no idea, I was rather hoping this would have all been dealt with by then.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Hannah traipsed downstairs. "Hello," she said quietly, sitting on the arm of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm

"Then I guess you're gonna need to get a hat and new coat from her dad." He looks like he's pondering for a few seconds. "I think, when the time is right. We need to go find like a motel we can check into. Somewhere they won't ask too many questions." He clears his throat. "What I heard are called... Adult Motels." He looks at Hannah coming in and nods his head. "Evenin'." His southern accent was becoming more apparent.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Louis raised an delicate eyebrow, his mouth twisting into a smile. 'Adult motel...? As in, eighteen plus?' He laughed, the musical quality slightly tinged with worry.

He turned sharply to Hannah, his face softening. 'You mentioned your dad was around my clothes size. I was wondering if I could take up your offer.'
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm

'The word your looking for is a seedy motel for illicit affairs.' Slenderman says before he heads off to slend some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: