Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Louis recoiled from Hannah, her words carrying a dark irony all of their own. He glanced at John, his eyes wide as he surveyed the other man cautiously. 'I wasn't even aware of it, let alone a location.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 pm

"Hey, I wasn't aware I had an abcess til my doctor said so..." He looks closer at Louis' neck and face. "I'm thinking they would put it somewhere without a lot of blood vessels or nerves."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:52 pm

'Hmmmmm Should i or shouldn't i?' Slenderman ponders while he sends his thought out to the three. 'On one hand it gets rid of the chip on the other hand you lose a bit of blood and some flesh. So should i or shouldn;t i?' Slenderman asks
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Louis swallowed, hard; automatically leaning away from John as he felt himself being scrutinised. He gave a weak smile, 'Surely we're overeating here, ja?'

He stiffened at the Slenderman's interruption. I'll take my chances with a chainsaw, thanks. It'd be a lot less painful than what you have to offer.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 pm

John groaned at the pyschic communuication. Then he looked back at Louis. "Yeah, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Louis frowned, his mouth puckering slightly. 'Why are you apologising?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:59 pm

He looked down at the ground then back up at him. "For making ya feel uncomfortable. Mean, this is an uncomfortable situation and all." He shrugged and cleared his throat. "I'll go wait outside." He went outside, with his P99 in his jacket pocket. Just in case is what he thinks.

(BBl for me.)
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Louis watched John's retreating back, fully aware that it left him with Hannah, and the Slenderman floating around somewhere. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he attempted to understand the full implications of what he was about to ask. 'Slenderman, can you locate the chip?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Hannah headed into the kitchen, going straight to the cutlery draw. She rummaged through the various knives before deciding on one. It was perfect: the blade was sharp and thin; it was hardly used; and it wouldn't be missed. She headed back through and offered Louis the knife, remembering exactly what had happened last time he had one and shuddering.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Louis took the knife uncertainly: he bit his lip as he held it to the light, awaiting any response from Slenderman. After all, he wasn't about to cut himself apart attempting to locate a chip if there was something claiming to be able to locate it.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:10 pm

'Can you feel a slight pinch somewhere on your body?' He asks using and invisible tentacle to poke the area above the chip.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Louis winced, a small pain erupting in his lower spine. 'Yes, thank you.' He frowned slightly, twirling the knife between his fingers as he considered his options; he himself could hardly remove it safely at that angle, he'd be sure to hit his backbone.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Hannah nibbled on her lower lip and shifted uneasily. Seeing such a dangerous weapon in Louis' hands scared her, and she hopped a step back from him instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Louis held the knife out to Hannah, handle first with his own fingers loosely entwined around the sharp blade. 'I'm afraid I can't reach, probably purposefully on the part of the agency.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Hannah's face paled as Louis' words sunk in. "I.. Louis, I can't do that." She panicked slightly. "Please don't make me do it. Please."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Louis' face was grim as he replied, his eyes cold. 'Consider it well deserved revenge.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Hannah had gutted animals before, so she knew how much damage a small slip could do. She whimpered quietly, staring at Louis with big, desperate eyes.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Louis stared back, his expression stony as he kept the girl's gaze easily. It was for Hannah's sake as much as anyone else's: he was leading the agency right to her house.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Hannah submitted, lowering her gaze and sniffing quietly. She spoke softly, her words filled with dread. "Where do you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Louis considered the question carefully, mouth moving slightly as he pondered each room. 'The kitchen; the counters are easier to wipe clean than carpet, ja?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 pm

She murmured quietly, agreeing, before motioning for Louis to go ahead. She felt dead inside, extremely anxious for the procedure to be done and dusted.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Louis moved quickly into the kitchen, unbuttoning his borrowed shirt enough to slip it easily over his head. He folded it neatly, laying it on a nearby counter as he gave a little shiver. He rubbed his scarred arms, trying to warm them slightly as his fingers brushed the mass of damaged tissue marking his bullet-wound. He jumped onto a counter, glancing at Hannah. 'Do you want me sat up, or laying down?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Her voice was quiet, childlike. "It depends where the chip is." Never before had she hurt another human being as much as she was about to hurt the pale man before her. She wondered if he'd ever properly felt the silver flash of deep pain a well-sharpened blade provided.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Louis closed his mind to Hannah's doubts: he had to keep a clear head to go through with this. 'Lower back,' he said, pinpointing the exact area with an awkward twist of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Hannah swallowed hard, trying to keep calm and struggling to do so. The only time she'd used a knife like this before was to either end a life or to prepare a body, not to help. "Lie down, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: