Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:50 pm

John looked over his shoulder at Luminen. "Thought aliens did that." His monotone made that comment sound deadpan. "But in all seriousness, wasn't slaves from Palastine that built them...? Learn someting new everyday" He looked back at the screen. "Just open it up, I don't care if it's personal to me." He pointed on the screen to the USB's symbol. It's file name was "HEYMORON"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Louis jerked back from the sink upon hearing Luminen's voice resounding in his skull, his mind impossibly tender from the abuse it'd been receiving almost constantly since arriving in this place. It's always been here, he shot back angrily at Luminen, his aura spiking with frustration. It's just a lot more persistent today.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:56 pm

"most of the construction was done by humanity, but the design and the more complex pieces were handled by the aspects. We all had some fun, I managed to win a bet when king tut was found in the 20th century. How do you think some of the trap doors and such were implemented?"

Hearing Louis response, he responds back
"indeed it has. Just as I have always been around, motivating you to do good. That voice is simply him, toying with you. The fears and the beneficial aspects have always been, and always will be. You need to assert your dominance. We can only guide, not control." saying it in a gentle voice to avoid hurting his mind
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm

"I.." Hannah trailed off, not sure what to say. "After.. After finding that balaclava earlier, John, I'd rather just be ignorant."

After lowering the laptop to John's lap, Hannah sat back, settling down.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Louis bit down on his lip, hard, to stop the outburst which was screaming inside of him. Instead, he twisted the taps of the sink to full, shoving his head under the pounding water to try and clear his mind a bit. After about a minute, his head flicked back, the water leaving Louis gasping for air as he carefully brushed a strand of sopping hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

"Fair enough." He said quietly. He opened up the file. The screen of Hannah's laptop went red with black angular patches, electronic grinding sounds emitted from the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Hannah tried to ignore the painful noises escaping her laptop, instead snuggling closer to Luminen and trying to watch the show. Absent mindedly, she rubbed her neck, tracing the line the knife had left.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Louis sat cross-legged in the middle of the bathroom floor, the tiles chilly through his jeans, as the sink overflowed beside him. It put him in the mind of a waterfall, in an exotic forest somewhere which, hopefully, wasn't populated with demons. With a sigh, he allowed himself to slip into this visualisation, his body happily welcoming the rest as he dreamed of a ducking beneath branches and past wild rainforest animals.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Hannah slowly realised that she could hear running water hitting the floor upstairs. She jumped up, deciding to face her fears. Silently, she crept upstairs, towards the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

John grimaced and then the colours of the screen went normal again, he accessed the folder proper now. To him it made no sense it was in a strange code, letters were angular scrawlings showing no familiarity with any know written dialect.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Hannah stood in the bathroom doorway, staring down at Louis for a long moment. Her gaze jumped from the water cascading onto the floor to Louis' closed eyes. When the puddle of water finally touched her toes, her cold voice cut through the quiet like a knife.
"What the Hell are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Louis frowned slightly, a voice cutting through his visions of paradise, leaving him in darkness as his mind settled back into the realm of conciousness. His head tilted, the sound of flowing water calming him as his eyes fluttered open. 'Getting my mind in order,' he said, considering the girl before him. His eyes narrowed as he peered at the fresh scar decorating her neck.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Hannah gritted her teeth together, staring at Louis.
"Turn off the water and clean my bloody floor. I'm not getting into trouble for someone like you."
With that, she turned on her heel and strode away, heading into her room.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Louis gave a little shrug, hauling himself up from the floor with a some difficulty so he could spin the taps until the water spurting from them ceased. Then he busied himself with a towel, mopping up all the water that had overflown from the sink with ease. He sat back on his haunches, brushing his damp hair from his eyes a sudden realisation struck him. In an angry burst of frustration, he ripped down the barriers between his and Hannah's minds, sending shivers across her conciousness.

What do you mean someone like me?, he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Hannah sat down on her bed, tugging off her tights. The fabric had soaked up a lot of water, making them damn unpleasant to wear.

When Louis' thoughts entered her consciousness, she bit down on her lip, remaining mentally silent. She wasn't about to give him what he wanted after what he'd done to her.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Louis' mind swirled as he sorted viciously through Hannah's thoughts, attempting to find what he was searching for. However, she was determined to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm

She kept her thoughts in check, keeping her composure and swiftly changing into a pair of deep red jeans. She promptly headed back downstairs, resuming her place on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm

"are you okay, my dear?" asks a concerned Luminen.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 pm

As he watches this occur The Slenderman Holds himself back from rushing into the house and ripping Louis apart right there knowing that such a display would frighten Hannah and that Luminen was there to protect her. with those thoughts in mind Slenderman appears in Hannah's house right next to John. "Welcome to the game Boy." Slenderman says as he pulls a small book out of nowhere detailing the language on the drive. "So it seems Louis attacked my Child i thank you for your protection but be warned if you harm a single hair on her body that cut on your cheek will be the least of your problems." he says as he projects this though to Louis 'Your kind should have been eradicated years ago and they would have been if not for that damned agency.'
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Hearing the Slenderman's exchange with Louis, Luminen says aloud
"He wouldn't have harmed her if you hadn't treated his mind like your personal sex-toy. Every action has an equal and corresponding consequence. Your shenanigans won't always be harmless, even if you just play around like you did with John."
Hugging Hannah close, he smiles at the Slenderman, drinking his tea.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

'I stayed within the bylines by rights i should have killed him he broke a damn treaty" Slenderman says as he materializes a grey wing-back chair and sits down. "And by the by we both operate within the same rules you know as well as i that everything i did was justified." Slenderman says as he pulls out an old looking contract signed in blood. "They have a copy and they knew what they were doing even if they didn't ignorance of the contract is no excuse for violating it."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:21 pm

"True. Still, you should've at least waited and seen if the director of the agency is to blame. Louis is a small-time player, nothing more. If you can show me proof that he knows full well what he did, you can take him now, I'll handle the paperwork with the higher ups."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

"No thank you this is interesting we haven't seen on of his kind surface in centuries don't act like he doesn't inerest you as well i know full well you have planted a mole into his psyche sending him and his cool calm nature colliding with his natural need for action and blood lust if you didn't just heal all of his mind and looked at what was in there you would have known that he was conditioned that way to kill the desire what I did was rip his blood lust out of coherency while crude and painful it got the job done and implanted the desire to protect my Children." he gets out to rapidly for John or Hannah to understand.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

"His kind are quite interesting. Though, you know me, I have always preferred humanity. And while I did plant a feeling, it was to make sure that he would not be able to harm anyone innocent, like John or Hannah. While I did this, it was after his being was put out-of-sync by your method."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm

" My method is always in sync with the subject haven't you noticed their was no side effects or defects besides the blood lust being sealed While i may be the fear of the unknown i also posses knowledge best left hidden i know things you and yours will never know i have more knowledge then the Grandfather the unknown knows more then the known." he says his tentacles waving behind him placidly as he says this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: