Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 pm

"Ludicrous, really. We both know that, in terms of knowledge, we are quite equal in how the universe operates and how it has proceeded throughout the eons. After all...hope...is timeless" Flipping his watch open and flashing it at The Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 pm

"As timeless as fear as long as things are unknown i shall exist and i shall continue on as i have as always removing those who wish to eradicate the world or destroy what i have created for those who fear the most as the most dangerous as they say."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 pm

"Indeed. A cornered fox is quite dangerous. We both will continue to exist, as we always have. Just as you may destroy, I shall guide and help. Though, while I am less inclined to use violence, I do hope you do not think of me as weak. I can fight as well as you, I merely choose not to."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm

"While it may look like there is no method to my madness be assured what i do is only to keep the balance." He says letting his tentacles make figures in the air.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh, I know. It doesn't mean I have to agree with your method. But neither of us are in the position to stop the other, so we must make due."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 pm

"Indeed we must indeed we must."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 am

Hannah had been watching their conversation, her eyes darting back and forth between the two entities. Abruptly, she interrupted them. "Slender Man," she began. "Slender Man, regardless of what Louis does to me in the future, I don't want you to kill him. Can you promise me you won't end him for his actions towards me?"
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Louis padded softly down the stairs, his hand trailing down the rail after him as he surveyed the scene taking place in the sitting room. With a little skip, he land gracefully on the bottom step, sweeping into an elegant bow.

'Gentlemen. Lady,' he intoned, his voice effortlessly producing musical harmonics as he straightened up. He gave a small nod to the Slenderman, his eyes twinkling. 'I'd like to thank you for the damage you caused, but I already believe you are aware of the full extent.' He motioned to Hannah with one slender hand, slicing across his own neck with the other. 'Don't tip the balance.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Not wanting to be in close proximity of Louis, Hannah stood and walked into the kitchen, busying herself with the washing up. She mumbled to herself, soft words filled with venom that were too quiet to understand.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Louis gave the remaining audience a neat little salute before ducking into the kitchen, completely ignoring Hannah as he stooped down to pick up the discarded knife. Then, as if remembering something, he knelt beside the counter, stretching out his entire length to reach blindly beneath it, the knife adding an extension to his arm.

With a small exclamation, he dragged his mobile out from under the furniture using the tip of the blade. He straightened up, absently brushing dust from his knees as he checked his phone for messages. There were six waiting for him. All from Maggie.

He read them as he absently placed the knife in the sink to be cleaned, his frown deepening with each text he flicked past.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Hannah's stomach dropped when she saw the blade in Louis' hand. "I'm going for a walk," she managed to squeak out, dropping the mug she'd been cleaning and rushing out of the door.

When outside, she tightened her jacket and walked round to the street, trampling the virgin snow and trying to get as far away as possible.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 pm

During this exchange, John remained utterly silent. He felt a burning ire for the Slender Man but he knew he'd be ripped apart if he tried anything. He daren't touch the book, as it would probably turn into venemous and quite angry snakes if he did. He looked through the files on the memory stick, there were about 40 of them, all filled with word documents with a few images in those documents. There was one video in the memeory stick.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Louis sighed, running through the latest text yet again:

Louis, the director isn't standing this for much longer and is officially deeming you a rogue agent. He's only put it off for this long because he views you as one of the company's biggest assets. Force will be used if one of our agents spots you: yes, you've been bugged, and we've seen everything. Maggie.

With an infuriated yell, Louis threw the device across the kitchen, sinking down against the counter, cradling his head in his hands. That agency was the only place he'd ever known.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 pm

John looked up over the monitor of the laptop and stood up. He went into the kitchen to find out about the ruckus. He looks down at Louis. "I take it you're not okay." He said numbly.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Hannah headed towards the forest, her mind emptying and her legs running on autopilot. The chilly air helped her to relax and just feel. Snow crushed crisply under her feet and she sniffed quietly. The green scents of the forest called to her. Above her, the sky began to colour, soft pinks staining the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Louis gazed up at John, his eyes huge as he considered the enormity of the information he'd just received. 'They have permission to kill me,' he stuttered, his eyes glassy. 'I'm a danger to the whole programme if I can't control minds, especially my own.' His face had somehow grown paler as he said this, blanching at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Hannah met the edge of the forest, walking in eagerly. A deep sigh escaped her and she stepped over a fallen branch. She wished that she'd worn more than just a cardigan when a gust of cold air kissed her skin. She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Louis, even in such depressed spirits, was acutely aware of Hannah's predicament, thanks to the reopened mental connection. Gently he touched her conciousness. What are you doing? he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

He scratched his chin. "Haven't they trained you how to survive on your own?" He sniffed. "Can't you redeem yourself in their eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Hannah stopped, mid-stride. Swallowing hard and shutting her eyes, she turned and leaned against a near by tree. "Get out of my head," she thought, rubbing her temples.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Louis shrugged, his lips curling into a sad smile as he crossed his legs. 'I've always depended upon the agency before now. I live there, you see; the director adopted me.' He gave the next question some thought as he nibbled his bottom lip ponderously. 'I suppose... But, it'd have be something pretty big to get me back in the good books.'

He gave a little shiver as Hannah replied, her tone raking through him. No, you may have supernatural beings to protect you, but that's no reason to go frolicking in a forest at night. If you die, in the agency's eyes, it's on my head and that's the last I need. He paused, eyes closing. I was trusted to have control of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:35 pm

"Well, maybe I don't care if it's on your head," her tone was venomous and she absent mindedly ran her fingertip along the mark on her neck. "Maybe I hope your agency's mad." With that, Hannah opened her eyes and skipped deeper into the woods, almost gleeful.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 pm

He grunted. "Thing is, you have to depend on yourself. Even when among friends. You have to live watching your back." He picked up his rucksack in the corner of the room, it looks very heavy. "I think I have something you should see on the laptop, it's in a code. Maybe someone like you can read it."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Louis hissed, his eyes widening. He got enough from her mind to know she truly meant the harsh words. Oh, they are he whispered, sadly. Just warn me if you see one of them. They should recognise you all right.

Louis sat up straight, eyes sparkling as he was presented with a fresh challenge. Finally, he could be of some help to someone. 'Happy to help.' He allowed himself a moment to muse over John's words, his brow furrowing as he considered them. 'I didn't really consider them friends, they're my family, and surely you don't have to be suspicious of family. Right?'
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Sensing her venture, Luminen goes out and brings her a warm coat.
"you need to be careful Hannah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: