Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

Current Win Points : 0

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Mortimer looked around. He was in a dark, stinking hole. Glorious.

His head felt indescribably, sickeningly painful. The lump on the front of his head where Scott had hit him with the pipe had been joined by a slightly smaller lump on the back of his head from bouncing his head off of the concrete of the dried up sewer.

He looked around and saw Scott must have been knocked unconscious when he kicked him out of the way to escape the monster that was encroaching upon them.

Mortimer tried to lift his arms but found the limbs heavy and himself tired. his head was killing him so he decided to stay here for a while. they should be fine in terms of radiation, this far underground. but soon they would have to find some food. It had to have been a day since the teams last meal.

Mortimer passed out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Joe and Karma you guys are the last 2, find a place to join in. I trust you two read the setting and everything
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Jack wakes up. He has a bad headache. He tries to remember what he's doing here, and where he is. All he remembers is being in a colony where a place called chernobyle was, and how he had been watching his brother, and...Crap, Jack thinks, And what?

Jack sits up, trying to focus on where he's at. He looks around and sees his bag. He snatches it up, and stands up. Suddenly, a sensation of terror and extreme hate fills his heart. He looks around, and sees nothing. Then he looks off in the distance, and sees the town.

Time to head home, Jack thinks. He does not see the tall, slim being watching him.

(sorry forgot backstory+specialty.

Specialty:Parkour and will power.

Backstory: Jack is a teenager who just lives his life, feeling bored with how normal it is. He has a little brother who went missing as well as jack.)

Last edited by karmasixxofsn on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

"And just where do you think you're going?"

He had clearly shocked whoever he had spoken to. Then again, he was getting around over rooftops, which wasn't the most common mode of city transport.

"It's not normal, you know, running over buildings. Around here, things that ain't normal seem to want to kill you. So how about this. You tell me everything about yourself, and you don't fall off this building huh?
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Jack reaches the town. He looks around and doesn't see anything abnormal. He jogs over to a pole and climbs up it, onto a rooftop. he starts to free-run home.
Halfway there he trips on a ledge, and falls. He lands in a bunch of trash.
"Uugghh. Gotta look out for those." He gets up and dusts himslef off, jumps up, garbs a ledge, and starts climbing to the roof. All of a sudden he hears a sound from below. He looks, and a tall, suited man stands there. and it's face... It has no face. Jack screams, and jumps to roof top, and again starts to run towards his home, letting his instincts take over.
He stops to catch his breath, and hears someone behind him.
"And just where do you think you're going?"

Jack looks around, shocked. He sees a man, not the one from before. The man looks drunk and beaten up. He holds a large pipe.
The man asks him to talk about himself, and jack sighs.
"I just woke up an hour ago, i think. I run home on roofs all the time, but i don't really think i'm gonna kill you, sir. But, uuuhhh, i saw something weird back there. Evil, maybe. Tall, no face..." Jack looks behind the man. He sees the tall man from earlier.
"Look out! BEHIND YOU!"

(Etreo was your character talking to mine?)
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Mortimer woke up and Scott was gone. So was the pipe that he had nearly killed me with. Mortimer was starting to wonder about Scott's sanity but the need for the woods overtook that now. he wanted to be in the woods now. He also needed to find some food he felt like he would be accommodated in the woods. But the streets didn't seem safe anymore. Mortimer was more worried about Scott and the others than any one other supernatural entity.

Mortimer got up and was about to set off in the direction of the woods in the sewer when he saw something on the wall. It was a cabinet covered in bold Russian characters. Mortimer walked over to it and opened it. Inside was an old lantern and it was already full of oil. there was also some matches and an old Russian combat knife. Mortimer took it all and set out for the woods.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 pm

@karmasixxofsn Yes, you sad your character freeran so I figured I'd use that to work you into the RP. Welcome!

"Not ag-"

Scott was cut short by the force of a huge, unearthly black tentacle slamming into the small of his back. The force knocked him all the way across the rooftop of the office block that they had been standing on, and he slipped over the edge. If it wasn't for the gutter e had caught hold of, he would have certainly died.
As it was he'd lost his only weapon, the pipe only hitting the ground after 2 and a half seconds of free fall. Somewhere at the back of his mind, Scott tried to recall if that meant the fall was 250 metres deep. Or was it 0.25 miles? 25 yards?

However, his main concern was the steel gutter cutting deep into his fingertips, and starting to come away from the wall. As the blood trickled down his wrists, he made one last scream before letting go. He didn't fall far, as a hand clasped around his wrist, hauling him back up onto the rooftop. He didn't have long to
Muse on how cliche the whole thing was before he was forcing himself to his feet. He looked at the person he had been seriously considering killing just moments ago.

"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:47 pm

"I-I'm Jarin..." *turns around, red box starts humming* "What the...?" *Sees Slendy* "How curious..."

(My laptop's internet wasn't working, but I got it fixed)
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:20 pm

*grabs the box and grabs Jarin by the arm pull him away* We should go, NOW
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"HEY!!!!" *Owl bites NoFace*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 pm

*ignores the bite* If you're not coming then *sighs* I'm sorry *Ko agent, grabs him, 7 runs from the tall man
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:25 am

*Owl flies overhead NoFace*
Back to top Go down
BamBamukia
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 am

Name: Benjamin
Other: Caucasian, English
Equipment: Dinosaur doll, dream book, old coat, a small backpack full of snack
Weapon: none

(oh...is it closed now for new entries Mad?)
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 pm

I'll let you slide, wellcome
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 am

Light bloomed overhead. He felt something watching him. He will not bring up what happened in those tunnels but he needed to get out of here. He saw the forest. He needed to get there. Mortimer set off.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:13 pm

*reaches my apartment. Places his koed body on the floor* Phew
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:53 am

*Owl lands beside koed body and falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Jack pulls the man up, and looks around. The tall man is gone. Jack turns back to the man and nods. He starts to run again towards his home. He jumps across the first gap, then the second, and turns around to see if the man is following. The man is one building behind when jack feels something garb his leg and pull. Jack yelps and kicks at whatever has him. then he starts falling, falling....
THUD! Jack hits a fire escape. He moans and opens his eyes. The drunk man looks up and see's the tall man staring down at him. Jack kicks up as hard as he can, and he feels his legs connect. He lifts the tall man above, then over him. Jack get's up and looks over the railing. the tall man is gone. But on the rail is a small amount of black ichor. Jack looks up and say's to the drunk man, "A little help down here?"
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

"Fuck yerself!"

Scott attempts to stand, but staggers backward and falls off the fire escape, blacking out upon impact with the ground.

• • •

When Scott awoke, the sun was setting and he felt a million miles better than he had been, his hangover finally gone. He clambered up the fire escape of the three story building in seconds, and started hopping over the rooftops determined to find whoever had saved him from the tall, faceless man.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 pm

*Wakes up* "What?... What happened? Ugh, my head is pounding." *Thinks* "Who were those people. Who was that tall man? Was that my dad? I-I can't remember what that mans face looks like..." *Gets up and looks around* "Well... now what?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Well, I suggest staying here. *my attitude would change* He will be looking for me and now for you. This "man" isn't really a human nor a alien. It comes from a different dimension and it will find its prey.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

(Jeez it's been a long time. Glad to finally be back. P.S My character may have changed a bit because of the long "pause". Also, things in brackets (besides this) will be thoughts.)

("Dimension... Pocket dimension?") "Well, we can't just wait for him to kill us, can we?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm

(I know its been sometime now)

He wont find us here. *looks at the symbols painted on the walls* Trust me.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 pm

"Trust you?!? I hardly know you! You punched me in the face!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

It was for you own good, unless you really wanted to be brutally tore to pieces by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next