Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM

Go down 
+5
bilo
TripleDPie
Zander
Broeckchen
The Doctor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM Empty
PostSubject: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 pm

So, as part of the new expansions happening, I am in need of suggestions for the Slender Nation Youtube Channel.

Me and my staff have been talking, and we've come up with a few ideas, but I'm always open for more! Here's what we have so far:

1.) A weekly/bi weekly update. I will personally make videos every week or every other week, depending on how much is going on, and update you all on the latest videos and blog posts.

2.) The Ramsay Review Returns! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the scoop. Back on the old forums, my username used to be gordon_ramsay. I had several written and one audio review of games, books, and movies. We called it, The Ramsay Review. Well, I'm going to try and bring it back. Me and my staff will take suggestions as to what we should review. Old and new games, old and new movies, and recent books.

Well, that's what we have so far. I am looking for suggestions for regular programming on the youtube channel. I am ALSO looking for someone who is decent in editing to create an opening cinematic for the channel. PM me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I rather like the first idea because that finally would be a good overview about the slender-community. It would be a great help for everyone who tries to stay up to date with it!

Also - almost forgot that - important news about the forum. Like progress in the meeting discussion, new members with a warm welcome or so, and of course the pairing of the day. ;P

Last edited by Broeckchen on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding things)
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Slender. Nation. Medley.

SlenderNation Skirt Montage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Zander wrote:
Slender. Nation. Medley.

I second this. *volunteers school skirt*
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Zander wrote:

......what?

Also, maybe we could do something similar to the "make creepy pics" contest you see around and have like "user video competitions" for stuff that could be put onto the channel
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 am

We're a nation. We need a national anthem. Duh.

Reviews sound good. I also like the user video competition boobspie mentioned. D:
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:50 am

bilo wrote:
Winpoints awarded. I fully support this.
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 am

Detective wrote:
bilo wrote:

We already have an anthem. Audio Slendistortion.
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Broeckchen wrote:
Detective wrote:
bilo wrote:

We already have an anthem. Audio Slendistortion.
Aw, that's not nearly epic enough.

*thinks* I'll come up with something. We'll sing it at the meetups and use it in the introductions of our channel videos.

We don't want it to be unsingable, like the Star Spangled Banner. God, what a mess that song is...
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 pm

So this is something that came from...it was Alice, I believe, in the Moriarty Reads thread. Perhaps dramatic readings of Slenderblogs would be interesting. I could help with that if needed.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

That vid is AWESOME, and could be used. Yes, we would have to tweak it some, but it could work. Anyone interested? *does not have the audio editing capabilities*
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Daniel
Untainted
Daniel

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 pm

I can piece together a song. I'm not saying I'm all that skilled with audio editing, but I've had a bit of experience.
Back to top Go down
http://walkwithmefromthedark.wordpress.com/
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I think we all agree that the only way to open this channel is with the intro to Ride the Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM   Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM
Page 1 of 1