Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

:D (No joke, this is the title.)

Go down 
+12
miketow123
GeorgePenn
andywarski
Lumine
Freudianasaurus
sethlapod555
DarkRider
xyzombie
britaki
level100nidoking
Moose
Karanoch
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

:D (No joke, this is the title.) Empty
PostSubject: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:52 pm

[From what I can tell, this confirms:]
[Jeff is Dead]
[HABIT is controlling Evan fully at this point]
[HABIT is in cahoots with Slenderman OR the Rake ]
[Corenthall and Slenderman are familiar with each other]
[HABIT has been alive a long time, probably as long as Slenderman]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragemoose.com
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Moose wrote:

[Jeff is Dead]

Jeff was my favorite D: We better get some great revenge for this bullshit. Vinnie should slowly kill evan. SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY I SAY

EDIT: also what was that music? it sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Sad Natti is sad...
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
Moose wrote:

[Jeff is Dead]

Jeff was my favorite D: We better get some great revenge for this bullshit. Vinnie should slowly kill evan. SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY I SAY

EDIT: also what was that music? it sounds awesome

If my assumption is correct, it's a distorted version of the original opening song from the Fitness videos.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkRider
Untainted
DarkRider

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:50 am

This brings up a whole lot of conspiracies. Some are saying that Jeff isn't actually dead, because you see Evan apologizing to him in some of the out-of-place or ark-related scenes. Also, HABIT could become bored with Evan as his vassal, because he stated that he's not too interested in Vin or Evan, mostly Jeff, because he wants to figure it out. That's why he killed Alex, for example.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:15 am

xyzombie wrote:
Spoiler:

Right? I mean, what's up with all the sudden death? Jeff and Evan were my favorite characters, but it seems that I've lost them both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:47 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
xyzombie wrote:
Spoiler:

Right? I mean, what's up with all the sudden death? Jeff and Evan were my favorite characters, but it seems that I've lost them both.

Anderson and HYBRID are both probobly near the end. HYBRID was alright out of a lot of people, and anderson no longer has stormy. I think both series are about to get revenge on slendy. Probobly not kill him, but maybe banish him. Maybe the more the EMH guys are exposed to slendy and habit, the weaker their wills become until finally something like this, or stormy's death happens, and then they get some power to banish him somehow

tl;dr Lets kick Evan's ass
Back to top Go down
Freudianasaurus
Untainted
Freudianasaurus

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Honestly, this is jarring. I was endeared to Jeff. I'm endeared to Evan. Both of them are, for all intents and purposes, gone. I think a "Jeff isn't really dead" twist, while personally making a lot of fans a little happy, would be cheap, unless they executed that particular chunk of plot in a genius way. EMH has never been predictable. I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm really having a love/hate bromance with Habit right now. Not gonna lie, that Joker-like machismo he's got going on is compelling, unnerving as shit, and entertaining. All that stabbing and maiming, though... tisk tisk.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:22 am

level100nidoking wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
xyzombie wrote:
Spoiler:

Anderson and HYBRID are both probobly near the end. HYBRID was alright out of a lot of people, and anderson no longer has stormy. I think both series are about to get revenge on slendy. Probobly not kill him, but maybe banish him. Maybe the more the EMH guys are exposed to slendy and habit, the weaker their wills become until finally something like this, or stormy's death happens, and then they get some power to banish him somehow

tl;dr Lets kick Evan's ass

That tl;dr made me lol.

Anyway, I don't really think that MLA and EMH are nearing the end. If anything, they're at their climax. Both of their latest updates made me feel like this is where their stories are at their peak.
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 am

So, who was the cameraman? And why did I see multiple shadows of people who weren't on screen?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:49 am

Lumine wrote:
So, who was the cameraman? And why did I see multiple shadows of people who weren't on screen?

I wish we were able to catch more of a glimpse of him/it in the reflection of that little window there.

:D (No joke, this is the title.) Reflec10
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Intensely good episode. That music distortion from the original work out vids was so creepy. Seems like in the comments a lot of ppl don't know what the fuck is going on. Whilst an intense story that is confusing-ish the video is clearly Habit killing Jeff. I really hope Jeff isn't dead but I think Freudianasaurus is right when it would be a cheap move, unless done properly. I truly hope it doesn't take 3 months for the next one.
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:51 pm

This is definitely one of the best entries of the whole series. If Jeff is indeed dead, then kudos to EMH for having the balls to do a thing like that. Also, Evan's acting in this entry was sublime. HABIT is a scary, scary figure.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Freudianasaurus wrote:
Honestly, this is jarring. I was endeared to Jeff. I'm endeared to Evan. Both of them are, for all intents and purposes, gone. I think a "Jeff isn't really dead" twist, while personally making a lot of fans a little happy, would be cheap, unless they executed that particular chunk of plot in a genius way. EMH has never been predictable. I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm really having a love/hate bromance with Habit right now. Not gonna lie, that Joker-like machismo he's got going on is compelling, unnerving as shit, and entertaining. All that stabbing and maiming, though... tisk tisk.

I still can't believe by favorite character is now dead by the hands of my other favorite character. Also the video might have been creepy, but I have to say I hope we get a download link for that distorted version of the song. It sounded awesome.
Back to top Go down
Freudianasaurus
Untainted
Freudianasaurus

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
Freudianasaurus wrote:

I still can't believe by favorite character is now dead by the hands of my other favorite character. Also the video might have been creepy, but I have to say I hope we get a download link for that distorted version of the song. It sounded awesome.

Dudebro, I totally feel you on that one. I love all three of those bastards, but I was most endeared to Jeff and even more so, Evan. Sad to see that both of them are gone. If Evan ever becomes uninHABITed, I wonder how he'll react to being punched in the face with the realization that he killed one of his best friends.

I wonder what happened with Steph. I wonder about a lot of things. Honestly, I'm hoping Vin's just gonna pull out some kind of Spirit Gun and blast HABIT's ass back to wherever he came from. InHABITed Ev is interesting, but disconcerting. I WANT MAH EV BACK.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:52 pm

[Why are you all lighting the torches and grabbing your pitchforks because of Evan? It's not his fault.]
[Besides, we've seen Evan fully inHABITed before and he came back. Who's to say HABIT isn't yanking our proverbial chains, uploaded some botched/ARK footage and Jeff actually managed to shank him instead?]
[Jeff wasn't handcuffed and I'm sure HABIT would have made it slow enough that Jeff could make a grab for a knife.]
[Or even the kiddie chair.]
[Those things can knock out teeth and break eye sockets. Trust me, I know.]
[Stop being so pessimistic, you lot. Things can still turn out right.]
[Also, I think Vinny's not so inclined to do anything Slenderelated since the events in The Property.]

Freudianasaurus wrote:
If Evan ever becomes uninHABITed, I wonder how he'll react to being punched in the face with the realization that he killed one of his best friends.

[What about when he killed Nick? He was pretty upset then and he wasn't even sure he did it.]

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double-post merged)
Back to top Go down
Freudianasaurus
Untainted
Freudianasaurus

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Moose wrote:

[Why are you all lighting the torches and grabbing your pitchforks because of Evan? It's not his fault.]
[Besides, we've seen Evan fully inHABITed before and he came back. Who's to say HABIT isn't yanking our proverbial chains, uploaded some botched/ARK footage and Jeff actually managed to shank him instead?]
[Jeff wasn't handcuffed and I'm sure HABIT would have made it slow enough that Jeff could make a grab for a knife.]
[Or even the kiddie chair.]
[Those things can knock out teeth and break eye sockets. Trust me, I know.]
[Stop being so pessimistic, you lot. Things can still turn out right.]
[Also, I think Vinny's not so inclined to do anything Slenderelated since the events in The Property.]

[What about when he killed Nick? He was pretty upset then and he wasn't even sure he did it.]

I am all for kicking HABIT's ass in favor of Ev, trust me. I know it's not his fault.

That's a good point, but I'm not inclined to think that was what happened. HABIT would try to mess with us, this is true, but HABIT chose well when he chose Evan. Evan is an experience martial artist, and even took classes. He knows how to disarm an opponent before anything stupid happens. He knows how to incapacitate. Who's to say that, in possessing Evan, HABIT did not also gain that knowledge? We're also talking about an entity that's possibly as old as Slenderman and has allegedly inHABITed the bodies of several known murders. Guy knows how to use a knife and make sure that nobody will get away.

There's also the issue of our unnamed cameraman. "It's not so much as who that is as much as it is... what." That "what" operating the camera could have easily played a part in detaining Jeff as well.

While what you said puts hope in my heart, we're also dealing with an entity as old as time. He will know how to murder. He couldn't possibly botch this one, right?
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 am

Freudianasaurus wrote:

I am all for kicking HABIT's ass in favor of Ev, trust me. I know it's not his fault.

That's a good point, but I'm not inclined to think that was what happened. HABIT would try to mess with us, this is true, but HABIT chose well when he chose Evan. Evan is an experience martial artist, and even took classes. He knows how to disarm an opponent before anything stupid happens. He knows how to incapacitate. Who's to say that, in possessing Evan, HABIT did not also gain that knowledge? We're also talking about an entity that's possibly as old as Slenderman and has allegedly inHABITed the bodies of several known murders. Guy knows how to use a knife and make sure that nobody will get away.

There's also the issue of our unnamed cameraman. "It's not so much as who that is as much as it is... what." That "what" operating the camera could have easily played a part in detaining Jeff as well.

While what you said puts hope in my heart, we're also dealing with an entity as old as time. He will know how to murder. He couldn't possibly botch this one, right?

[Good sir, I believe your personal viewpoints are a little different from mine.]
[Look at how HABIT acts. He's Naive and immature.]
[You don't just become good at killing because you get older, or because of how much you do it.]
[Habit has confirmed that he's been alive a long time, that he no longer has a corporeal body, and that he (more often than not) infects a human host.]
[He also, just in this last entry, confirmed that Slenderman can't control Evan, Jeff, or Vinny, and that it makes Slenderman angry.]
[If Slenderman can't control them, why should HABIT be able to fully control them?]
[Who's to say that Evan didn't muster up enough willpower to throw HABIT off long enough for Jeff to book it the frag out of there?]
[The camera man? It's either Alex (never confirmed as dead, simply nabbed by Slenderman), Or maybe Steph.]
[or sparky]
[And the camera man wouldn't help or hinder Jeff, because HABIT is controlling him. As we saw from MOVING IN, the camera man is afraid of inHABITed Evan. HABIT gave the camera man a specific set of instructions to follow. I doubt he would stray from these, no matter the circumstance.]
Back to top Go down
miketow123
Untainted
miketow123

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I know that every one thinks that Evan is inHABITed (everyone loves to do that XD) has anyone heard of the Iteration Theory? Perhaps Evan's iteration is HABIT? or maybe he's always the one who is always taken. Besides, Slenderman can take memory, so why cant he give it back?

as for Jeff, I think he'll be okay. physically not mentally.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

miketow123 wrote:
I know that every one thinks that Evan is inHABITed (everyone loves to do that XD) has anyone heard of the Iteration Theory? Perhaps Evan's iteration is HABIT? or maybe he's always the one who is always taken. Besides, Slenderman can take memory, so why cant he give it back?

Well, if he continues to be inHABITed, I think he'd be better off dead.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:59 pm

this happened on twitter:

Quote :
EverymanHYBRID
‏@EverymanHYBRID

Jeff's gone, Evan's beyond help, and I don't know where Steph is. Probably my last Halloween. [V]

So Vin is back Very Happy

and a short while later, a special response:
Quote :
@hawk975 ENJOY THE SHOW, SPANKY.

Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
this happened on twitter:

Quote :
EverymanHYBRID
‏@EverymanHYBRID

Jeff's gone, Evan's beyond help, and I don't know where Steph is. Probably my last Halloween. [V]

So Vin is back Very Happy

and a short while later, a special response:
Quote :
@hawk975 ENJOY THE SHOW, SPANKY.

Finally! I wonder what happens now :O
Back to top Go down
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

miketow123 wrote:

For people who are interested in the theory heres the link Iteration Theory
I do agree it might be this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) Empty

Back to top Go down

:D (No joke, this is the title.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next