Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

:D (No joke, this is the title.)

Go down 
+12
miketow123
GeorgePenn
andywarski
Lumine
Freudianasaurus
sethlapod555
DarkRider
xyzombie
britaki
level100nidoking
Moose
Karanoch
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

:D (No joke, this is the title.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:31 pm

EaterOfWorlds wrote:
miketow123 wrote:
I know that every one thinks that Evan is inHABITed (everyone loves to do that XD) has anyone heard of the Iteration Theory? Perhaps Evan's iteration is HABIT? or maybe he's always the one who is always taken. Besides, Slenderman can take memory, so why cant he give it back?

as for Jeff, I think he'll be okay. physically not mentally.

For people who are interested in the theory heres the link Iteration Theory
I do agree it might be this.

God that's a confusing theory. I should really use this wiki more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Haha its kinda confusing
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:56 pm

@the claim of HABIT being naive and immature: I don't get that impression from him at all. Sure, he has a playful, sadistic side to him, but that doesn't mean he's naive or immature.

In fact, from some of the stuff he pointed out in this very entry, I think he's got himself figured out.

--------

Anyways, HABIT is the perfect unofficial Dying Man piece, jus sayin. It's just strange to see the series that influenced the initiation of the Fear Mythos using a Fearlike entity in their work. Kind of thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 am

Wow, I come back to see how the EMH guys are fairing and all this goes down. Vinny with Corinthal, Jeff and Evan...there's been a lot of development. Still, kind of sucks to see that they update so little now.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D (No joke, this is the title.)   :D (No joke, this is the title.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

:D (No joke, this is the title.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2