Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Look at the tremendous trio as they are interviewed about their involvement in the upcoming game Slender: The Arrival!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 pm

They cut out the car chase! And the flashgun!

I love seeing Troy, Jospeh and Tim OOG, they're so funny. I might actually get the game when it comes out, even if just for the storyline.
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Haven't watched it yet, but just the thumbnail, seeing Tim posing like one of my French girls, makes me want to watch it more.
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:00 am

I'm still wondering... couldn't they just get a chair for Tim too? It seems weird to be interviewed like that...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gogafus/
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 am

GogoGamerFuss wrote:
I'm still wondering... couldn't they just get a chair for Tim too? It seems weird to be interviewed like that...

I'm nearly certain he requested the bed.
I stand corrected, they were out of chairs.
Back to top Go down
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Nah, he certainly requested the bed. He always wanted to satisfy the fangirls fantasies. He just saw the opportunity and took it.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Fangirls fantasies? I am very much male, and heterosexual, but that is one gorgeous man.
Back to top Go down
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Which is why I have him on my avatar...(I know I sound so gay, but I do have a lot of girl friends and lots of friends).
I just... SIDEBURNS!
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Swoon
Back to top Go down
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Tho I'm really wondering what kind of story could have they developed for a Slender game.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm guessing it'll be a 10 minute cutscene before the actual game starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival   Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Creators of Marble Hornets on Slender: The Arrival
Page 1 of 1