Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreaming of death
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 pm

James stopped and started to hear the strange noise he saw the tall man facing the girl. Anger grow on his face as he jumped in between the girl and the tall man. "Run just run I will distract him so just run" he put his hands out and stood there smiling. Trying to protect the girl which he didn't even know her name his head turned "why are you still hear silly girl". He looked back at the tall man "slender man is it" he picked up his head phones and put them on so he could hear out of one ear
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm

"A video game? I'm flattered. Now. Come here."

Perhaps the girl would be more interesting after all. The Boy was plain stupid.

Then again, Slender Man could never really fathom how he could speak. It was an interesting subject- even for him. He regularly stopped to make conversation with his proxies on the matter. They couldn't really answer of course, but it was soothing to be able to talk to another living being.

That is, of course, if you could really class the proxies- or The Slender Man for that matter- as a alive, until woken.

His arms reached out, pushing the boy aside violently, and they were soon resting on the girl's shoulders.

He'd heard tell-tales from when his Agents and Proxies muttered in their bedraggled sleep about the sound of a million high-pitched violins squeaking and screeching awful sounds in the ears of those he got physically close to.

He wondered, briefly, if that might be true- and as he moved slowly closer to the girl to envelop her in a grasp that she could not escape from he contemplated the meaning of fear, and terror.

A great, gaping maw in slender man's face slowly creaked open- thin and thick strings of partially liquid, viscose flesh hanging from both sides of his jaw, as a huge, dark crevice opened up, and a spirit of pure malevolence was breathed out.

Just a few more seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:34 pm

She stayed still and relaxed, staring ahead at him calmly. "Well, there's no chance in hell that either of us are getting out of this unchanged. Either he's going to kill us or make us into proxies to work for him. Simple as that. I'd willingly become a proxy, but if he wants to kill me instead, then at least i'll finally find out which religion is right. Or if all of them are wrong, which wouldn't surprise me..." She said, more thinking out loud to herself then anything.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 pm

What? ACCEPTANCE!?

No.

This is unacceptable.

Defiance is one thing, but she regards Slender Man as if he's some sort of joke! As if he's not even a threat! She treats her own life with such nonchalance! No.

This will not be.

[[ You're putting me between a rock and a hard place with this... as far as I know, you two are the only active roleplayers other than me- or at least the only active humans. This is a position where someone's either gonna die or be made a proxy. Even then, we'll only have 1 person left. That person is either gonna be ridiculously accepting, or just plain stupid. Unless you plan on making more characters then Slenderman can't do this- he'll have no resistance, massacre/proxify the entire town, and gradually grow strong enough to start REALLY taking things on.]]
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 pm

He looked at the mark where slender man hit him "so your just going to give up on life that easily fine". He stood up and the pain from the hit rushed around his body. He stumbled to the girls side with a limp from the pain and almost tripping over ."If I am going to die I am happy I will be going out of this world with someone". He stood up and he asked "so I know what death is what is becoming a proxy mean then slender man"
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Slender man is silent.

Slender man is trying to think.

Slender man seriously has no idea how he has any chance of doing what Slendy would do without ending the RP.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 pm

(I see what you mean... I can make more characters. This character is just really nonchalant about most things, doesn't really care about her own life, and is kinda a 'go with the flow' kind of person)

Name: Adyna

Personality: Adyna is an active, fun loving person. She loves sports and being active, and typically acts very mature (though she tends to loosen up when around Kathleen). She is more of a tom-boy, almost never seen carrying around a purse unless absolutely necessary. She likes sweets, but not nearly as much as Kathleen, though she is not particularly fond of chocolate most of the time (she has to be in the mood for chocolate). She has a more average teenager-sleeping pattern, only getting about 5 or 6 hours of sleep per night (which still utterly shocks Kathleen). Being the more responsible of the two, she often has to keep Kathleen in check (such as by prying Kathleen away when she has stopped to pet an animal, otherwise Kathleen would sit there for hours and pet it; and by keeping Kathleen on task, reminding her of what is more important at the moment, and making sure she doesn't procrastinate on important issues, such as having to go find something important). She has abandonment issues, and thus is very loyal to her friends. She is less trusting of people, often having to know them for a few months before she even begins to trust them. She is quicker to anger, but also much less scary then Kathleen when she's angry. However, she is also extremely protective of Kathleen and would protect her no matter what since she thinks of her as a best friend and a sister.

Appearance: She is fairly tall, around 5-ft, 7 inches tall with aquamarine eyes framed with black-rimmed glasses. She has long, dark brown hair that cascades down to about mid-back in waves, tan skin and an athletic build. She has large, C-cup breasts, which often makes Kathleen jealous of her. She also typically dresses casually, in jeans and a T-shirt with a red pull-over.

Bio: Adya is Kathleen's best friend and has been since they first met in 6th grade, when she was adopted by a kind, but sadly infertile couple who owned a farm and had always wanted to have a kid. She had been nervous, being in a new place and going to a brand new school where she didn't know anyone, but then she met Kathleen and, despite their differences, they became friends almost instantly. She and Kathleen hung out together all the time during middle school, but unfortunately had to go to different high schools once they had graduated from middle school. They still kept in touch with each other via texting and facebook, and had sleep overs at each other nearly every other week (sometimes up to two times a week during the summer). She knows Kathleen better then anyone else.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): Adopted mother and father, Kathleen, who she considers a sister.

Hobbies: She enjoys playing tennis, being outside, going to the shooting range, hanging out with friends, and helping out around her adopted family's farm.

Likes: Exercising, hanging out with Kathleen, target practice, running, playing tennis, working around the farm, etc.

Dislikes: Clowns, bugs, small spaces, mean people, large crowds, people who try to shove their religion down your throat, and just people in general.

Grade:11

Anything else you'd like to add: She's strong, fast, athletic, and good with a gun or basically any weapon you put in her hand. Also in many ways, she is the complete opposite of Kathleen, but yet they are still best friends and share similar views and mindsets on some issues (such as they both think gay people should have the right to get married). Blue kitten

Accepted
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Adyna, who had gotten worried when Kathleen didn't come to meet her as usual at the Starbucks, went out to look for her in the woods, figuring she'd probably seen a cat and chased after it. 'That idiot's gonna get herself killed one of these days...' She thought to herself. She gasped when she saw in the distance that slenderman looked like he was about to kill her friend. 'That idiot!' She thought, taking out her gun and a cross and holy water, just in case. "Hey! You bastard! Let go of my sister!" She shouted, aiming and firing the gun at Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 pm

The bullet hits, but Slenderman pays no attention to it.

Instead, seeing that there was now an opportunity to get something going, he gripped the girl harder, and pulled her in closer to his face.

Slowly, he began to infect her mind. Probing deeper with every stroke of the psyche. He uncovered some interesting details about her sex life, and finally, at the very last, found what he was looking for.

Kathleen was now a proxy.

He spoke to her in a voice that only she could her, and gave her instructions.

"Go to your friend. Stay with her. Stalk her. Infect her."

Slender Man's terrible mouth smiled briefly, and then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Kathleen looked around, then went over to Adyna. "Can you believe what just happened?" She said, looking freaked out.

Adyna shook her head.

"Slenderman! He's real! I was right!" Kathleen said.

"Yeah, you were right, but you were foolish and nearly lost your life!" She yelled, angrily. "And what would have happened if you had died, huh? What would I do then?"

Kathleen looked down, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Adyna..."

Adyna sighed, then pulled her into a hug. "It's ok... I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just that i think of you as a sister and i don't wanna loose you... Not you too..." She said.

Kathleen sniffed and hugged her. "I know, i'm sorry... I shouldn't have been such an idiot... I promise i'll be more careful."
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Slenderman was in the woods again.

Smiling.

He'd done a good job, taking her on as a proxy.
She was good at acting like she wasn't one.

Or was she? I forget.

Perhaps Slender Man's influence is not as strong as he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Name: Jason Williams

Personality: Out going, funny, kind, cautious, caring.

Appearance: Baggy jeans, brown leather coat, black and grey scarf tossed around his neck, long black hair (down to his ears), tall, wears glasses, stubble.

Bio: Jason grew up in a small sleepy town. Growing up Jason was a natural at the arts, his favorite being photography. Jason takes great pride in his style from the frames of his glasses to the color of his shoes. However Jason has a bit of a dark past. In his early teens he had a split personality that was named "Bolt". See Jason didn't have many friends in his early high school days and was often picked on for his interests in fashion. One day after school Jason was jumped by a gang of 6 students... it was there that Bolt made is appearance. Bolt broke various limbs on each of the students. Bolt seemed to have control most of the time at that point. His parents sent Jason away to an asylum where Bolt was, as Jason put it, "killed". Now, Jason is a junior in college going for a bachelors in photography. Jason is always a gentlemen to the ladies, he tries to protect everyone he comes across, trying to atone for the pain Bolt inflicted. Jason lives on his own. After high school Jason went on to study the martial arts as a hobby and is currently a red belt in the art of the knife hand (basically he can hold his own).

Family connected to your character (if it applies): His mother Janis Williams and his father Roy Williams

Hobbies: Photography, Digital drawing, Fashion design, Painting, Various other arts, Writing, Listening to drum and bass, And watching old samurai movies, Martial arts.

Likes: The arts, Fashion, Old samurai movies, Good manners, Protecting others, Being the funny guy.

Dislikes: Confronting people (but he will if he is pushed), Bad manners, Math, wide open fields with tall grass.

Grade: Junior in college

Anything else you'd like to add:[This is my first time RPing ever so forgive me if I mess up at times ^^''] Blue kitten [Forgive me if I got that wrong a bit, I don't have the best memory in the world.]

NOTE: Jason is currently in this town for one of his final projects for school. Jason decided that the way the sunset hits the forests every evening would make for a good photoshoot. Jason lives about 5 miles outside of the town.

Last edited by Cracked Eye on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dreaming of death
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 am

James looked down at his wound and noticed that it had started to bleed out. "Well looks like I am in a bit of pain" he moved his hand to his face to see it dripping in blood. He started swaying back and forward his eyes closed shut. With a grin on his face he hit the ground and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:36 pm

[[Dreaming of death... WTF? Slenderman pushed you out of the way. He didn't hit you, or stab you...]]

Slenderman stood there for many hours. Eventually, the sun started to go down. There was a lovely background against him, and he was silhouetted on a hill against the bright orange sky. Someone might have even wanted to take a photo.

But that's fine.

Photos last in the memory, and Slender-Memory...

It causes fear.

Which makes him stronger.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 pm

[Estar thanks for the tip of the hat, I can't wait to start this...that is if I'm accepted]
Back to top Go down
Undead Fellow
Untainted
Undead Fellow

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

Name: Thomas Gardner

Personality: Kind and caring when with a friend or acquaintance, but suspicious and shallow when it comes to a stranger. Can be slightly paranoid at times.

Appearance: Black shirt with a yellow coat. Worn jeans with red sneakers. Usually wears a cap. Dirty blonde hair with greenish-blue eyes. Hair is messy and not well groomed.

Bio: When Tom was a kid, he used to see what his parents called a hallucination of a man in a suit out his window. Although his parents called it his fantasy, he called it reality. Sometimes the man wouldn't go away, and sometimes it beckoned him closer. He had this odd attraction for this man. Sometimes when it was getting too bad he ran away into the woods, with his parents finding him the next day. It soon began to become a familiar thing and they went to take him to the doctor. He was given medications and the man went away, at least then. When he grew older, the same man haunted him. This time, he researched it on the internet to find out, shockingly, that it actually did exist. When he graduated high school and left his parents home, he moved far away to get away from it. He has had several confrontations with Slender Man, each getting more worse and worse. He hopefully thinks that this small town will be safe.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): A normal mom and dad whom he loves dearly, and his younger brother, who he used to do lots of stuff with.

Hobbies: Filmmaking. He made several films as a child, about a person trying to figure out mysteries. For some reason, his movies never seemed to have good quality, with the sound and audio distorting sometimes. He also likes surfing the web. Knows how to work a gun, and is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Likes: Exploring, sleeping, making movies, hikes, and video games.

Dislikes: Slender Man, working, darkness, the feeling that something is right behind you, coughing

Grade: Not currently in school. ( not sure if that's alright, if not I can make him in college or something )

Anything else you'd like to add:Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 Empty
Puppies are red,
Kittens are blue,
Please accept me
or Slendy will kill you!
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Cracked Eye- accepted

Undead Fellow- Also accepted, and i liked the way you put blue kittens into a powm, it's interesting ^_^
Back to top Go down
Undead Fellow
Untainted
Undead Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm

( Thanks! Pretty much my first time roleplaying, I'm not that good at it )

Thomas pointed his camera at the hill near the woods, aiming at the orange sunset before him. Keeping the camera steady on a tree stump, he walked in front of the camera. "Day five," he announced in front of the camera. "Not much went on today, worked at the store, and bought some food. Felt a little weird today, because I heard that some elementary kids had been kidnapped. Pretty fuckin' weird if you ask me." He looked up at the hill, taking off his cap. "Amazing sunset. This small town's got great scenery. I'm happy to be away from home, away from that thing." He stopped the camera and picked it up. He biked back home with the camera in his bag. As he viewed it at home, he noticed yet another distortion. "God damn it. Why are all these cameras terrible?" he sighed, placing it on his desk. He got into bed and opened up his laptop.

He felt odd, like he was being watched. Thomas continued to watch Soul Eater, occasionally peeking out out the window to check if there was anything there. "No way that godforsaken thing followed me here. I traveled five hundred miles from home to get here!" Opening the window, he looked out, seeing nothing. Still paranoid, he closed the curtains.

"Probably nothing," he sighed, pulling the covers over and closing his laptop.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Oh. Him.

He's interesting, he is. They gave him pills to stop Slender Man appearing.

That's almost as laughable as it is insulting. It's only the Placebo effect of the medication that strengthened his mind, thus repelling the attacks and making it pointless for Slenderman to stay there any longer.

But from what the Slender Man could tell now... the pills were gone.

The interesting one was open again.

But Slenderman decided to put it off until tomorrow- he had other ways of entertaining himself.

Such as the sunset.

What a beautiful sunset.

It reminded him of home.

[I want the photographer to see me. You guys should organise some sort of In-Game blog, or a way of working together to defeat Slendy. There's NO way you'll do it working as a divided force. If you don't show unity, then Slenderman will pick you off one by one, sensing the lack of support. And if you don't work in unison then all attacks against the Faceless One will have very little effect- if not using an ingenius weapon.]
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 am

Jason inhaled deeply and exhaled with a huge sigh. "I dare say this is the perfect spot to get a picture of the sunset!" Jason proclaimed. Jason was in a small clearing just inside of the woods, and the dark orange sun was just hitting the top of the trees. Jason stopped right in the center of the clearing, and pulled out the camera he used for his college work. "I swear if the professor doesn't give me a good grade for this I'm just going to walk about." Jason sneered. The sound the shutter made was the only sound that could be heard in the quiet forest. "I tell you what though I do NOT want to be here once the sun goes down, this forest gives me the creeps" he chuckled. Jason took a few more photos until the view finder came across something strange. "Who the heck is that bald guy, and what is he doing in a business suit?" he whispered to himself. "I mean there isn't an office building for a couple miles, and I'm pretty sure lumberjacks don't wear something that formal." Jason mocked. He tried taking a few pictures of the man but the camera wouldn't go off. "If this thing is broken!" he said, annoyed. Finally the camera went off, but the sound it made was more of jammed crunch instead of the quick "shing" it usually makes. Jason looked up from his camera and the man was gone. "What the..." Jason trailed off. He looked through the view finder again and saw a black figure laying on the ground. "What is going on out here?" he worried. Jason zoomed in to see that it was a kid dressed in black. "HEY!" Jason called out, "Hey kid!" The body didn't move. Jason quickly put his camera away and ran to where the body was. As he got got closer Jason slowed his pace, and approached the body cautiously. "Hey." Jason said trying to see if the boy was ok. The boy was dressed in all black and had a pear of headphones around his neck. He seemed to be breathing. "Come on wake up!" James yelled. This was all really suspicious.

[[ Hey Dreaming of Death I'm kind of try to work out that you some how your character got to where Jason is and that the bleeding James had was his imagination or something, I don't really want James to be dead. Sorry if this seems like I'm godmoding. Sorry this is my first time RPing ^^''.]]
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Kathleen and Adyna went back to Adyna's house. Kathleen asked to spend the night and Adyna, of course, said yes.

'Ah, Slenderman...' Kathleen thought to herself. 'You think you have a hold on my mind, but you don't. What you didn't consider is that i'm as opinionated, strong willed, and strong minded as they come. No one in my debate class or debate club will debate against me any more because they know they will loose. not even the teacher/sponsor will go against me. I'll gladly serve you in most cases to help eradicate all the idiots and utter morons of the world, but you have given me a command which i cannot and will not follow. I will not hurt those that I deem a friend, nor will I turn them into proxies if they don't want to be one. If they come to serve you willingly as I have, that's one thing, but I will not force them to do something they don't wish to.' She thought, looking at Adyna.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm

A pained, terrific shriek sounded from the woods, and echoed out for miles and miles.

Everyone heard it.

Everyone.

Slenderman does not make exceptions.

But then, a dreadful, horrifying calm.

"Very well then. But you will regret this. As stubborn as you are, I am still stronger."

That was arguably the last real sentence The Slender Man ever said. Up until that point you'd consider him Sadistic and Cruel and horrible, but it's just how he was, but this drove him mad. Up until now, nobody had ever been truly condemned- Slenderman had been empathetic, to some.
He'd appreciated beauty and nature, and he had even once felt love.

But no more.

Why could she not just choose to amend her orders instead? A simple "I'll convert her" would have sufficed. It would have!

Now what he'd do though... not even Gods could predict.

Nor could they predict how many Operators he could call upon in this state.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm

'Don't get all mad Slender, I'mm willingly doing what you say and I only said I would not FORCE her. I couldn't even if I wanted to. She's the only one I've ever met who is as strong headed as me and will still argue with me. But, that by no means means that I won't plant the seed and try to get her to change her tune slowly with repeated subliminal messages and debates.' Kathleen thought, an annoyed look on her face.

Adyna was in her own train of thoughts. 'I wonder what would have happened if he had made Kathleen into a proxy... Hahaha, He'd be getting frustrated right about now as he found out that he didn't really have a mindless proxy like the others, but more like a curious, strong willed, opinionated cat trapped in a human's body. She'd do what he wanted, to an extent anyways, and she'd probably be asking him questions and maybe even arguing with him. But, she would be very loyal to him too... It's not like she would ever betray him, she's not like that. She may annoy and frustrate him at times, like any cat would, but in the end, she would be loyal and trustworthy, and, like with cats, their owners/masters usually can't help but to come to enjoy their company in the end because of their loyalty and unconditional acceptance and affection.' She said, giggling when a mental image of Slenderman and Kathleen, with blood on both of them from killing Kathleen's annoying and spoiled brother, with Slenderman petting Kathleen like a cat and Kathleen purring happily popped into her head.

She reached over and started petting Kathleen, and instantly any further train of thought from Kathleen was lost as she relaxed completely and a purring noise started up in the back of her thought. "You're such a strange child." Adyna said.

Kathleen nodded. "Yes, but you know you love me. Just like you would probably love working as one of Slenderman's proxies and getting to kill idiots."
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Perhaps not a permanent madness after all.

But Slenderman did not like humans any more for it.

And he did not talk much after that.

He only thought.

And then began a chase.

In but an instant, he stood outside the front window of the boy he'd stalked as a child, and who they'd given medication to to stop the Thin Man appearing to him in his sleep, and as he woke.

"Hello again. Come outside." Slenderman said softly.
Back to top Go down
Undead Fellow
Untainted
Undead Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:34 am

(so sorry for taking forever to reply! school and all)
"Holy. Fuck."

He stood standing where he was, staring at the window in horror. Dropping his 9mm Beretta which he pointed at the open window, he slowly opened the door and went to his front yard. Trying to prove to himself that this was just a dream, he drowsily opened the front door.

To be surprised with an old friend.

"No. No, no!" His screams were as loud as he could possibly scream, yet nobody in the town could hear. Scrambling on the floor, he burst into a coughing fit as the tendrils intruded his home, heading straight for Mr. Gardner. "Help me!" he cried, again without the slightest sound to anyone else. He collapsed on the floor, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next