Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenAkatsuki
Untainted
BrokenAkatsuki

Current Win Points : 0

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 am

Kanashimi stood up with pride. He was calm now. " I am very sorry to hear of this. Anyways, would you like me to take you to Luminen first? I think he will be proud we defeated the beasts of the void. " He had stated. " And once again, I am sorry, just... Do not push me. " He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Kathleen nodded. "Sure, we could go see him first... Where is he?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 am

Upon his name being mentioned, Luminen fades into reality nearby
"Right here, little one. I've been observing from afar, due to the rules we aspects must follow."
He said with a smile, drinking a cup of tea he brought with him.

"Speaking of which, sorrow, you broke those rules. You shouldn't have gotten directly involved, unless the supernatural are involved. There will be reprocutions when these events are over, but nothing too severe, so, no fear is needed."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 am

"Considering the proxies are being controlled by a supernatural being and gain near-supernatural strength and endurance while they're under his control, I consider the proxies to be supernatural by extension." Kathleen said, stating her opinion and trying to help the aspect of sorrow out a bit.

She looked over when she smelled tea. "Hey, is that English Breakfast Tea?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
BrokenAkatsuki
Untainted
BrokenAkatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:02 am

" No, no little one, my kinsman is correct. Although they tried to attack me, I shouldn't have gotten involved. " Kanashimi stated. Kanashimi then summoned himself some tea as well. " And yes, it is English Breakfast Tea, " Kanashimi continued " Mine was always better then the other aspects." He said with pride. " Anyways, Luminen, do you recall were Unknown has been living these days? " He asked while drinking some tea.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm

"Well. I've been living right here, my dearest sibling." Slenderman appeared by his two fellow siblings. He'd decided to make a tactical retreat once the Sage's friends had arrived with Undilouted Substance, which really did burn.

He was soaked from head to foot, and twitching very slightly.

"And for your information, my Proxies are not strong, they are perfectly ordinary human beings- left to degrade over time, I suppose, but perfectly normal otherwise. My agents too, are just human, I only let them look after themselves more. I do not give any of my subjects powers above humanity."

Though the prospect of that was very tempting. Whilst it could potentially drain him somewhat, the idea of multiple super powered humans attacking Kathleen at once was rather tantalizing- and he'd never been a stickler for the rules, as was sure to play a part in his eventuality.

He turned to Kathleen.

"Feel lucky, old Proxy, that my siblings are here to restrain me. If they were not, then I would paint the walls with yours and his blood." Anger, and anger only. The touch of Aphrael was still strong in her, and it caused him pain.

Real pain.

Hoody limped back into the kitchen, where Masky stood waiting with a first-aid kit.

"Don't do that alone." He simply said, before bandaging his friend's chest, for the ribs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Jason saw that Kathleen ignored his last comment "Yeah it's to soon to tell you anyway." he said with a smile. Having this chance to talk to Luminen Jason greeted him "Luminen it's been too long, I don't expect you to remember me but I remember you. Thank you for fighting off HABIT." Jason extended his hand to shake Luminen's "Still as stylish as always." Jason noticed a slightly confused look on Luminen's face. "I was in the asylum getting rid of my alternate personality. You would always show up giving me the hope I needed to get me through the day. I was never able to thank you properly so thank you." Jason said with praise.

"Rain how far from your friends house are we now?" Jason said with a more happy tone in his voice.

Jason jumped back at the sight of slenderman popping up from nowhere. "Not very sportsmen like hunting weaker beings then yourself! Why don't you come down to my level then we'll talk about fighting!" Jason growled.

Last edited by Cracked Eye on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A post was made before I had a chance to post mine.)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 pm

(Sorry cracked eye, didn't see that post from you...)

Kathleen scowled slightly. "Why the heck is he so mad at me? I didn't do anything to him... In fact, i wanted to find him and talk to him, have a civil conversation... And here I was, about to offer him a towel so he could wipe that goo off of him that seems to be making him uncomfortable." She said.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 pm

"You are housing a memory that I dare never to look at. It makes me angry. Truly, I am not angry at you, but at that memory. My apologies. I am not normally one for righteousness, but my anger there was wrongly placed, and you are not a bad person, again, my apologies."

"Sport? You think this is SPORT to me? Hah! This isn't a sport. This is a game. There is a difference, and for your information, I can't do that even if I want to. Simply my being here will cause coughing fits, Sigma Radiation sickness and eventually proxification, now that I've been at it so long."

"And where is my Agent?" Slenderman could not yet sense that his agent was dead.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Chuckling at sorrow and his tea comment, Luminen smiles.
"It is everywhere, especially where humanity dreads to traverse across. The unknown has no permanent domain."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow "So are we ready to go Kathleen? Or...?" Jason turned and saw that slenderman looked a bit tired.

(Don't really have a clear idea of whats going on right now.)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Kathleen sighed. "It's ok Slender... Although I am curious about who she is, I will not press the matter since it seems to be such a bad memory for you." She said, tossing him a towel from her purse to get the unknown substance off. She nodded to Jason. "Sure, I guess we are..."
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Slenderman Growled, and took the towel, before disappearing.

[ Don't know what to do now. I fancy calling in a few Revenants, but that'd give the Aspects grounds on which to intervene. ]
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:10 pm

As Jason and Kathleen were walking to Adyna's place Jason stopped. "Rain there is something that I feel you should know about me." Jason paused and looked away from Kathleen. "The reason I've been so protective of you is because you remind me a lot of my sister....." Jason was chocking up a little. "She....she uh passed way a couple of years ago. She was about your age when HE came and.... killed her." Jason clenched his fists holding back the tears. "I can't lose someone special to me again. Not to him." Jason brought her and hugged her tightly. "I must seem kind of pathetic to you. Latching on to someone I don't really know, but I feel like I know you....like I've met you before in the past. You're just so much like my sister and I won't lie to you I miss her a lot." he said releasing his grip. "God I hope this isn't awkward or anything."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Kathleen pulled him into a warm hug. "I'm sorry about your loss... While I may not be the sister you lost, I do see you as an older brother. I know that your sister is probably watching over you, and I know for a fact that she would be proud of the strong, kind, caring person you are now." She said, rubbing his back soothingly.
Back to top Go down
BrokenAkatsuki
Untainted
BrokenAkatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 am

Kanashimi quickly turned away, disgusted look on his face and such. " How... nice. After all, what is a family without a couple. " He said chuckling. He then took a sip of his tea, and turned around. " Now, lets go to this 'Adyna'. " He said.

( No idea what your going to do with Adyna. )
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

Kathleen looked confused. "Couple? What are you-?" She started, then realized something. "Oh! I don't think I've properly told you. Yeah, no, me and him will never be a couple. Ever. No offence to him of course, it's simply that I will never be in a relationship with any male. I am not attracted to males. At all.You see, I am only attracted to girls. I'm a lesbian." She explained.
Back to top Go down
BrokenAkatsuki
Untainted
BrokenAkatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm

" Ohhh, well that explains it. " Kanashimi said. " So, if you only are attracted to females, is there a possibility that this Adyna is your lover? " He asked. " And is the boy homosexual? " He said with a green face. He thought he was going to puke, but he got over the feeling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Kathleen chuckled. "No, Adyna is just my best friend. She's bisexual, but she's not really my type... Plus, she has a boyfriend." She said. She sighed. "Your face is green and you look like you want to puke. I guess you hate homosexuals as well then..." She said, looking down sadly in dissappointment.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Placing his hand on her right shoulder, Luminen smiles at Kathleen, his aura of sunshine and a warm spring breeze enveloping her.
"We aspects tend not to care about such trivial matters my dear. We just...some of us tend to have an avoidance for romance or such."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Kathleen smiled. "Thank you Luminen... If only my parents and family (and the rest of society) could be as understanding as you..." She said. "Oh, hey, now that Slendy's gone, can you tell me who that girl is that flashed through my mind before Slendy released me from being a proxie?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Jason turned bright red. "No no no it's not like that all man! Besides there is kind of a HUGE age gap between us." Jason heard the comment about him being a homosexual (I think the comment was made toward Jason?). "Ch No I'm not gay. I'm just into fashion and the arts! Is there a problem with that?" Jason folded his arms and sighed. Then hearing Kathleen's comment about them not being a couple, he through up his hands and jokingly remarked "Damn you Rain you have foiled my plans! POR QUE!!!!!" Jason laughed.

Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Kathleen chuckled and arched an eyebrow. "And what plans of yours, exactly, am I ruining?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Jason raised his hands "No no I was only joking Rain. Like I said there is big age gap." He patted her on the head and gave her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 pm

"How old are you anyways?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next