Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 pm

"I'm 23 I I thought you knew?" Jason blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 pm

"I knew you were in your early 20's, but I didn't know your exact age. I'm 17, so that's a six year difference... That's not to bad, considering there's a seven year difference between my mom and my dad." She commented. "My Dad's 52 and my mom's 45." She explained.
Back to top Go down
BrokenAkatsuki
Untainted
BrokenAkatsuki

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 pm

" No, I don't hate homo's. I just had a nasty feeling. When I think something bad is going to occur, my face turns green. " Kanashimi said. " No, I don't care about your so called fasion. " Kanashimi said. " Ask me, your a insult to fasion. " Kanashimi said. Kanashimi was about to punch him, for what the boy did earlier.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 am

"Kanashimi..."
Luminen trailed off with a authoritative tone, clearly unamused with his siblings antics. The tea cup vanishing into the air as he brings his pocket watch close, opening it while looking at sorrow, then closing it, all while still wearing a calm, soothing smile.
"Beauty was sent into the clutches of oblivion due to being unable to act properly sorrow. I delivered her to the abyss and I can do the same for you, if you lose control of yourself and how you should properly act as an aspect."
Back to top Go down
BrokenAkatsuki
Untainted
BrokenAkatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Kanashimi calmed himself. " Your right Luminen... " He said. " I'm am sorry little boy. " He said with posture. Kanashimi drifted off into the wonderful abyss called 'thought'.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 pm

"Hey Rain this is the place right?" Jason pointed to a white house on the groups right.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 am

Kathleen nodded. "Yup. Her house is that bungalow over there with the barn behind it. I should approach first because her dogs know me." She said. "Honestly, if her dogs saw you first, they'd think you're trespassers and try to chase you off." She explained bluntly. "But that's just another good thing about being at Adyna's house, her dogs would work as an alert and first defence against any proxies or whatever the hell that rabbit-thing was." She said. She went ahead and greeted the large, overly-energetic dogs and gave them the 'go to the barn' command. Once they were all in the barn, she turned and waved at the others. "Ok! It's safe now!" She yelled over to them.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

(Where the heck is everybody???)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

((Been waiting for everyone else, but finals are coming up as well, so that could be it)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm

(True...)
Back to top Go down
Poem
Untainted
Poem

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

(( I love the events in this RP,
I would really hate to say R.I.P,
Don't end it at a conversation,
End it at the last confrontation!
~Poem
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm

(thanks, hopefully the other roleplayers will come back soon...)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 am

(Oh god my bad, I have been going through finals prep and transferring to a new college sorry Miss RainbowNeko ^^''').

Jason had a nervous smile on his face. "Oh boy dogs...I really don't like dogs." he muttered to himself. "So like..... wheres your friend all the lights are off in the house?" Just then Jason heard something move in the bushes. "Rain we need to get inside right now." he said panicking.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 pm

(No problem, it's completely understandable.) "All the lights are out because it's late at night and they're all probably doing what most people do at this time; sleeping." She said. "I know where they hide the key, but I can't reach it unless I go and get one of the patio chairs from the back deck on the other side of the house and that will take to long. It's up right atthe base of that hanging plant over there, can one of you get it?" She asked, pointing to a nearby, high-hanging English Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:19 pm

"Yeah I can try." Jason went up to the plant and reached up, his hand just clearing the top of the pot. "Got it!" he said triumphantly. Jason tossed the key to Kathleen "There you go."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 pm

"Thanks." She said, taking the key and unlocking the door. "Come on in, just please be quiet. People are sleeping." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Name: Charlie Greyson

Personality: Shy. That would one of the only words to describe Charlie. Shy though would be the prominent one. When meeting new people who gets nervous, stutters in speech and avoids eye contact almost like he has aspergers syndrome. The only thing that keeps him happy is his art. A primary hobby in Charlie's life. Sketching dreams and sights are what he enjoys most. Other than that no one really knows what to call him. I guess haunted. Haunted by loneliness.

Appearance: (I kinda already had this saved from another RP on a different website so I thought I could use it here Smile )
Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 Zsyj6

Bio: When Charlie was a child he began to draw anything he could find. Using simple colouring pencils he drew dreams and his everyday life. From flying around with some of his favourite heroes to a kettle boiling in the kitchen, Charlie drew everything and continued to do so as he grew up. At the age of 10 his mother came home crying. It was cancer. It was in her ribs and by the time she was diagnosed it had already completely spread around her body. When he heard the word "terminal" his heart sank. Six months passed before he was standing over her grave sketching it along with the roses covered in thorns. Him and his father now have a very close relationship and don't let each other go. When he reached the age of 13 he was tormented with nightmares. He would wake up in the middle of the night with nosebleeds and migraines which wouldn't go away. He sketched pictures of tall... slender figures. His father took him to the hospital and he was given some anti-depressants. After taking them for six months he felt better again even though he knew that it wasn't them that made him feel better. Now he is in High School about to go into Senior Year. He just hopes everything will be better from now on.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): N/A

Hobbies: Art and Dreaming...

Dislikes: The nightmares. Sitting at his mothers grave sobbing.

Grade: 11

Anything else you'd like to add: I like blue kittens :3
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Slenderman was standing.

By the gate.

Two proxies either side of him.

Setting the dogs off barking.

Smiling, with no mouth.

"Helloooooo."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Once everyone was inside Kathleen closed and locked the door behind them. She looked outside and sighed when she saw Slenderman. "Does he not need sleep? He never gives it a break! We just got done fighting off proxies! Can't we just sit and talk and discuss things over a cup of tea like civilized beings?" Kathleen said, more to herself then anything.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:58 pm

(The Black Ace- accepted)
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm

"Tea? You want tea? Ask Luminen!" Slenderman screamed, before disappearing.

His proxies, though. Did not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 pm

"I don't want tea!" She said loudly, though not loudly enough to wake those sleeping in the house. "Well actually I do want tea but that's beside the point... What I really want is to talk and resolve disputes with words like civilized people! Not resolve disputes by non-stop fighting like mindless, uncivilized barbarians!"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:10 am

Luminen fades into reality behind her, a cup of tea in his hand.
"Your arguing ethics and civilized behavior with the unknown my dear. We aspects operate on a level of consciousness and world-view that, in all honesty, is completely foreign to your mortal minds. Slender shall do what it wishes, even if those wishes are seemingly either antagonistic or benevolent. You never truly know with the aspects, even I am no exception."
He explained, before putting the tea down next to Kathleen.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 am

Kathleen sighed. "I suppose you're right. Aspects are different from humans. Humans, unfortunately myself included, can't even understand the actions and thought process of fellow humans from different parts of the world because of language and cultural boundaries. I doubt I, or any other human, will ever be able to understand how aspects view things." Kathleen said, picking up the cup of tea and taking a sip. Her eyes widened, shocked at how good the tea was. "This is one of the best cups of tea I have ever had in my entire life." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Charlie sat there in his bedroom painting like usual. He'd dreamed the same dream for three nights in a row now. In his dream he watched his cousin running around in a playground in the local school. He was smiling. Something Charlie rarely did except for on this occasion. He was smiling in his dream. Something lingered in the air though. All of a sudden tendrils would shoot out and grab his cousin swallowing him up into the forest. Charlie's feet remained glued to the ground as he screamed in terror. At the moment he was painting his dream. That was usually the only we he could get recurring dreams out of his head, transferring them to canvas. After he was finished he hid it under his bed in case his dad worried about him. He walked downstairs, took a couple of bites from his toast which he made earlier, got on his bike and rode down his road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next