Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Jason plopped himself down on a near by couch, and let out a huge sigh. "Rain you have to let who is ever here know that there are two strange men standing outside of their house." Jason groaned in an exhausted tone. "We might stand a better chance if your friend lets us barricade the doors....just saying." he said some what annoyed.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm

He shot down to the local cafe and parked up his bike. Coffee. A major part of Charlie's day if he were to stay awake. Annie the waitress walked up to him. She had frizzy brown hair and tanned skin. A sweet smile spread across her face when she asked,

"The usual Charlie?"

"Yes please Annie," replied Charlie with a monotone voice.

She walked off through the small iron doors and came out a few minutes later with Charlie's favourite coffee. Latte, caramel shot, no sugar with a vanilla flavoured biscuit on the side and to top it of a little bit of cream which made a fern shape on his hot drink. She plonked it down in front of him and then sat down on the opposite side of the booth.

"Why the long face?" she asked.

"The nightmares are back..."

"Oh dear," she replied, "well I hope you get better soon. I'm guessing that you're painting them out of your mind like you usually do. Yeah... I guess it helps to get rid of your problems by transferring them onto paper. Great isn't it? How the human mind works. Anyway enjoy your drink and cheer up grumpy guts." She winked at him and then got back up behind the counter ready to serve some old bald bloke.

Charlie slurped up his drink. From the first sip it was heaven. He got back on his bike with his sketchbook and headed off to the nearest forest, Arkvale Woods. He was ready to draw a few things, find a few sites which hadn't been discovered and then sit down and let his pencil touch the paper bringing his surroundings into his small book.
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 am

//room for a newbie? :3

Character application sheet-

Name: Ciera

Personality: quiet and shy but very curious and playful

Appearance: cropped brown hair and green eyes with slightly tanned skin from playing out doors so much.

Bio: Ciera grew up primarily in the woods, having been born in a small town with little to do. She was a social outcast and a freak because she found her books and her trees more entertaining than her fellow peers and neighbors. Her parents began to homeschool her after seeing from kindergarden how badly she didn't fit in with those around her, and as can be expected this severly limited her social interaction causing her to be a complete hermit. Recently when she heard of the dissapearences of the elementary school children she became intrigued, and where as the adults would not give into such a childish fantasy, she decided to indulge herself and dreamed all sorts of things, constantly exploring the woods in search of the mysterious kidnapper, deciding that if she managed to rescue the children perhaps they could finally accept her as a normal human being.

Family connected to your character (if it applies):

Hobbies: playing in the woods, dancing, singing, and drawing

Dislikes: being bored and stupid obvious things

Grade: 2nd

Anything else you'd like to add: nope none that i can think of other than this was a bit spur of the moment so i apologise if her characters not the best
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:41 pm

//yay! 8D

Ciera was walking through the woods as usual but for once not a peep came from her lips. usually she would laugh and sing and dance amongst the tress and animals that surrounded her. but now she had to be serious, she was a huntress now quietly stalking the unknown prey. Soon she would find the kidnapper, he would be arrested and the children might finally accept her as a human being.
yet all this time a strange thought itched at the back of her mind, why would someone do this, an entire school of elementary children up and gone, why so many? could he perhaps be.....lonely, maybe he just wanted a friend and so he took all those children to keep him....her.....itself company. Deciding to mull this thought over she sat beneath a large maple tree letting her gaze wander up to the canopy of leaves that protected her...so beautiful.......so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 am

After trekking through the forest for a long time trying to find the right spot Charlie came to a fence.

"Strange," he thought, "I didn't know this was here. Must be the border between Arkvale and another forest. No signs anywhere though."

He leaped over the fence and felt an eerie sensation come over him. Ignoring it, he decided to carry on forward. He saw arms within the branches of the trees making that creepy feeling even more disturbing. He looked up at the ochre leaves as some fell to the floor. Continuing on he encountered a woman sitting under a large maple tree. Looking from where she was sitting, it would be a great place to sketch. He innocently sat down next to her and pulled out his sketchbook. He flipped through previous pages until he found a clean page. He began to sketch and then asked, "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Ciera had found herself drifting off when the man came and sat next to her and even though she was in her element, where she felt safest her natural awkwardness soon cosumed her. She felt the colour delicately paint her cheeks nad her eyes fixated on the ground as she hugged her knees to her chest.
"nothin....." she said quietly raising her eyes to look into the trees searching for something even she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:03 pm

"Alright... I'm just here to sketch and take my mind off things." Charlie said.

An awkward silence filled the air for about thirty seconds before a bird cawed. Then another silence began. Charlie continued sketching the forest around him. He look to his left at the girl hugging her knees. She seemed embarrassed in some way. Maybe it was her red cheeks? Maybe it was the way she looked around at the trees? He didn't know for sure. After a few more sketches he asked the very simple question,

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:07 pm

The girl looked at him for a moment, very strangely as if asking why he was even trying but sighed with a small shrug.
"I'm ciera......who are you?" she asked quietly.
why was this man even trying, she was nothing special, just a messy girel who loved the woods. she was terrible with conversation, and people in general, no one ever stopped to talk to her unless they wanted to tease her so.....why was this person trying? was this what they called mockery or something?
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

"I'm Charlie..."

He continued sketching the forest. Things went into place. Everything was how he wanted it to be. He looked at the girl again. She seemed very offended. Charlie felt uncomfortable and didn't really know what to say to the girl. Should he talk to her furthermore, apologize or just walk away. So either continue making her upset, be nice but not get to talk to her or just be plain rude. Charlie thought about it for a while and eventually said,

"Sorry, if I offended you in anyway. I'm generally shy and sometimes I come out with things that can offend people. I just hope you don't take this personally."
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 pm

The girl looked at him, a small smile crossing her face in shyness. at least she wasn't the only socially awkward person in existance.
"n no i i'm not offended it's just....no one.....no one really tries to talk to me much unless they're making fun of me and i......i guess i was afraid you were mocking me or something...." she murmured quietly playing with a blade of grass.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh no I wasn't mocking you." Charlie said embarrassed. "I was just trying to make conversation for one of the first times in my life."
He smiled at her and held onto one of the tree roots. His grip was getting increasingly tighter and sweat filled the palms of his hands. His heart was beating faster than usual.
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:33 pm

The girl blushed shyly playing with the dirt beneath her hand. "I um....i'm not very good at that i'm afraid," she murmured shyly the stain still decorating her cheeks as she gazed around the forest distractedly.
"do you come here often?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

"I do. Usually to stop my nightmares from occurring. I dream of tall slender figures. I usually see them taking children, especially my cousin. I think it must be because of that class going missing. It's just gave me the creeps. He didn't go to that school but he's the youngest in my family. Maybe that's why I dream of him disappearing. The weird thing is is that they always are taken into the woods. I don't know whether that is just my head or maybe it is something deeper. Here are some of my sketches of the tall skinny figure." he showed her some pages from his sketch book.
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Ciera looked down at the sketchbook and her eyes widened in suprise. the creature was long and slender, his hands clasped behind his body which was covered in a black suit and tie. It would almost look polite and formal if the man didn't lack a face.
"maybe he kidnaps children because he's lonely and wants a friend, i mean.....look at it, lacking a face probably makes people fear him," she decided innocently.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Kathleen sipped the tea and sighed. "Relax mr. worrywart. There's another reason why I chose to bring us here instead of my house. Look around. We're on a FARM. A farm where almost everything is made of either iron or steel. Didn't you wonder why the proxies arn't coming any closer yet. The gate around the house is a heavy, wrought-iron gate. I'm surprised Slenderman didn't cringe while standing over there. All the farm equipment is either iron or steel. Every support beam, every tool, every nut and bolt in this house is made of iron or steel. There's iron EVERYWHERE here." Kathleen explained.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm

sorry I'm trying to join sooo late, but hey, suck it up and deal with my hand, K? ok.

Name: Faustus Meyer-Reiner
Personality: Poor Faust is awkward around people. It's not that he doesn't know much about them, it's the fact he despises them. Ever since the 'incident'...Faust is also bubbly (BUBBLES ASJGDSHKAIGHFADGS) and acts like he is the lowest being. On. The. Earth.
Appearance: He is tall, 5'9" and is practically albino, though his eyes are a strange yellow. yeah that's right, yellow. His hair is a Dark dark dark dark shade of black, but every 2nd Thursday of the month he dyes it purple. He just does.
Bio: Born under the blue moon, Faust's parents are both German. He was taught to love German lore, but after the 'incident', his parents abused him to no end, and still do. which is why he is thin. His sister is the high school whore, and she makes it abundantly clear she wants him dead. He has had several breaks, and also suffered a point 2 concussion. The nightmare he suffers has never ended.
Relatives: one set of grandparents, an uncle, and just about no one else besides his closest 'family'.
Hobbies: staying alive, dying his hair, taking secret photo's of girls (jk, but ima leave it there) reading lore, secretly crushing on a girl, and drawing. drawing...what we call 'disturbing'.
Likes: girls, drawing, lore, supernatural things, and a certain girl.
Dislikes; Hates his parents, his sister, the jocks at school, and he hates himself for never standing up or running away.
Grade: 11
Other: weakness) His love. He never lets it out, but if it comes out it's like you've killed him basically.
Abilities: did I mention he gets a feeling at times? more to come.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 am

"I don't see why others would fear him. I mean he is only in my dreams, so why would anyone else need to see him? You haven't seen him have you?" Charlie asked in a worrying tone.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 am

Sensing the emergence of a couple new individuals in the game his sibling has orchestrated, Luminen bows before Kathleen.
"I need to depart now, little one. But I'll be back, until then, remain cautious." He warned as he faded away, momentarily occupying the ether of existence before manifesting near Charlie and the lass.
"I fear that your worries are far from being constrained to the realm of dreams, Charlie my lad."
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 am

"yes...in my dreams, he stands there and stares....i think he's very lonely, but....when i go to hug him....he vanishes," she whispered quietly looking out into the trees.
"born into solitude.....shunned by the multitude....." she sang softly a gentle smile opn her face. "maybe one day i'll see him outside of my dreams....maybe then.....i can give him that hug that he seems to need!" she said triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:08 pm

"Wait wait wait... You've seen this man? Does this mean... he is real? How is that possible, I've never seen that thing in my life! Why on Earth would it be haunting my dreams!? It doesn't make sense. My cousin. He is alright. Isn't he?"

Suddenly, flashing images appeared in Charlie's eyes as he saw his cousin being taken away. This time it felt so real that it was almost like it was happening in front of him. Charlie clasped his head as it ached intensely. His nose began to bleed and so did his ears this time.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Approaching ciera, Luminen takes a sip of tea from his cup.
"The aspect of the unknown works in ways that defy mortal reasoning, little one. Others have tried to reason with it and, in the end, suffered for their sympathy for a being beyond their comprehension. My sibling trawls for the ignorant, hauling his prey from the realm of mortals and using them for his own means, it'd be best to stay out of his net, ciera."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Faust looks out the window, into the trees, where he feels his thoughts spread into a blanket that covers it all, picking apart every detail. Then he fills a drop of blood tickle down his nostril, and thinks, One day I'll die down here. Faust Meyer-Reimer is in the basement of his two story house, because he had another fight at school. His father stuck him down there, and said he'd be back soon. All Faustus wanted was to have friends, be out in the woods, feel his essence be free..
BAM BAM BAM. His father was coming. KRACK! The door flies open and his father comes in, a brass knuckle on his left fist.
"Faustus, you fucking little shit, you've made me so miserable, and now this, you broke that kids nose, and you stabbed that other kid with the scissors, why do I let you live? all you've ever done is ruin everything. This is what you get, you fucker." His father unleashes a torrent of pain all across Faust's body. He can feels his ribs crack, his nose scream, his life forced from all of him. by the time it is over, Faust knows that he has a broken rib, and his nose has been broken...again.
2 hours later Faust is outside, and is barely moving. He is completely nude and has been sent out into the woods, and has been told not to come back until late at night. Faust stumbles along and finds his hidden stash of clothes he keeps out there, and slowly walks until he hears people talking. He hears a boy...a girl...and another boy. Faust keeps walking though. He see's a large amount of farmland and starts walking that way when he thinks he see's a movement of a shadow, but it's nothing, and Faust stumbles on, towards the farmland, dying on the inside.
Back to top Go down
ciera800
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Ciera watched in horror as the blood poured from his ears and nose and she froze. The sight terrified her and she looked around her frantically as if thinking she could see the source of it.
"w what's wrong!?" she asked nearly in hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next