Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:21 pm

//(Oh...that's too bad. I...

Tell Kelly I say...sorry and I hope she is fine or becomes fine.
Can you tell me details?)\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm

(Hey I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope she gets better and I hope its nothing serious. Best wishes mate!)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:56 pm

//No..no details...sorry......here she has a new rp message\\

Looking around still blushing slightly Jane asks

"Where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 pm

//(sorry been gone...alright thats fine no details...sorry to hear she is not well.)\\

"We," Faust begins, "Are goiing to look for possible hideouts or clues as to where this mystery psycho is. He is a threat to the area. We have to find him," Faust smiles at her.
"Sorry if this makes you feel awkward."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:27 am

(I'm back! Hoshicon was amazing! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was helping my grandpa shovel, move, rake, taper, and level surf for his front yard (and earning $40 for helping him), but while there I also got a nasty scrape on the back of my heel, right on a mother-fucking blister (that I had gotten from the shoes I had worn at hoshicon), so yeah, that hurt like hell... Anyways, from hoshicon, I absolutely HAVE to tell you about Sailor Bubba! When I heard this (true) story, I about died laughing.) Kathleen, hearing the doorbell, goes to see who it is. She gets the box and looks through the peephole, but didn't see anyone. Confused (and curious) she moves the box and opens the door, then screams bloody murder when she sees the dead body on their doorstep.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 pm

//From now on i'm going to try and italicise all of my internal dialouge//
Jack wakes with a start at the scream 
"What the hell was that!"
"Don't you mean who?"
"you know what I mean"
"well lets find out"
Jack gets up quickly and cautiously walks to the house, seeing the body on the porch.
"that's only a spectator"
"and that's a huge comfort"
"That's good to know"
"Dick"
He shouts to the girls at the door-way: "Hey! are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Jason grabs Kathleen and pulls her in. "Rain go call 911!" Jason commands. Noticing that Kathleen is frozen with fear, he pulls her in for hug. "Rain right now you have to be strong, go call 911." he says speaking calmly and slowly.

Jason noticed the young man who called out to Kathleen. "That is as far as you come!" Jason said growling. "Who are you and what do you know about this!" Jason speaks with authority.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 pm

//(NOOOOOO I have nothing to use for any Ice material. I'm ok that Jane/Faust unable for anything though Kelly in hospital...)\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 pm

(Ok, so, the story (as told by members of 'The Grell Show' who were actually there) was that they went to this anime con that had glass staircases, so you could look down and see all the way down and look up and see all the way up (and if you took a picture of someone, it would look almost like they were walking on air). Well, there were a lot of sailor moon, schoolgirl, etc. cosplays there, and in those kind of cosplays, most girls only have on underwear and nothing else under those tiny miniskirts. People (perverts with cameras) figured this out so you could look down and you would see all these guys standing on the lower levels with their cameras pointed up, trying to get a panty-shot. So, what did the con staff do to remedy this problem? They hired Sailor Bubba, afat, hairy, middle-aged trucker dude in a Sailor Moon costume, to walk up and down those stairs. He would even push girls out of the way and get in the photographer's (perverts) camera shots himself. The absolute best part? Sailor Bubba WASN'T wearing ANYTHING under his miniskirt! XD) "What do you mean am I ok? I just found a corpse on the doorstep! I am not ok!" She yelled. She stepped back and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself. She rubbed a hand over her face, then opened her eyes. "Ok, I'm ok now. Jason, calling 911 wouldn't do any good, he's been dead for a while." She said. She grabbed a tissue and leaned down, then used the tissue to try to move the body's arm. "The body's going through rigor mortis. He's been dead for at least 3 or 4 hours now. I'm going to go call the police." She said, standing up and throwing away the tissue. "Depending on how long he's been dead, rigor mortis may end and he may start bloating. Tell me if this happens because then he's been dead for over 24 hours. Also, I warn you now, gasses from the bloating may cause the body to move or even sit up for a moment. It's all natural so long as the body doesn't stand up and start walking around you're fine. If it does that though, I suggest running." She said as she went to grab the phone.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 pm

(XD That is perfect! Conventions always toss curve balls at you.)

Jason looked at Kathleen puzzled. "Well what should we do about it for now?" he called out.

Jason turned his attention back to the young man standing in the yard "So if you didn't do this then why are you here and what do you want!" Jason demanded.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 pm

//kelly's finally out...it wasn't anything major..I'm gonna let her type again..,..thank god shes ok riht?\\

"Sounds fair enouh...but I suppose I have no say?"

James leaning close to John talks to him in a hushed whispers jumps when Kathleen screams....and tenses slightly when she hugs Jason (you guys can guess why :I).
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:19 am

(Yeah... What exactly did she/you (now that she can answer herself) have? I remember the first and last time I was in the ER was for an extreemely bad case of bronchitis, which wouldn't have gotten so bad had my parents listened to me and taken me to the doctor sooner! -.- I'm still miffed about that) Kathleen called the cops. After a short conversation, she hung up. "They said they'll be out here within 20 minutes. Whatever you do, don't touch the body with your bare hands or try to move it or it will corrupt the crime scene and get your DNA on it. However, we have to somehow cool it down since, it may sound disgusting, but unfortunately, meat rots fast. Especially in the hot, muggy weather we've been having recently, it will rot twice as fast." Kathleen said.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 am

James looks over at Jason.

"Can you get something?..I need to talk to John for a bit longer..."
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:56 am

//The doctors nor my parents will say what she had..and she isn't gonna tell me anytime soon T^T\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 am

(Glad she's is out though man. Welcome back Kelly.)

"Uh unless you've got some huge ice blocks, I'm not really sure what to do?" Jason said clueless.

Jason looked over at James "What?" Jason paused then sighed "I'm not in love with her man, she is to young for me, I'm 23 by the way, plus she's a lesbian so just calm down." Jason said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 am

Kathleen went to go get ice from the freezer and fill up a couple of buckets with it. "If someone could get the big electric fans from down in the basement and plug them in and point them at the body, it would be much appreciated." Kathleen said. (Seriously, where did our Slenderman go? He was only supposed to be out for about a day, and it's been like 5 or 6 days since then.)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:31 pm

//(I cut him up bad he gave up he wasn't sure what to do...)\\

Ice, seeing the people having little fun time reactions, decided to jump ahead a few steps.
Grabbing a lighter he had 'acquired', he went into the barn and grabbed a propane tank, then set it at the back door, surrounded it with dry grass, and started a fire.
He managed to get away before it exploded.

Faust smiles at Jane. "Of course you have a say, but-"
Hearing the explosion, he stops.
"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 pm

(Ok Karma I'm calling BS right here. It would take a few minutes AT LEAST for the tank to explode more than enough time for someone to smell smoke and do something about it. I just saying give us a fair chance to react.)
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 am

//well if he opened the tank's valve so it was releasing propane everywhere then it would explode pretty quickly but I shall wait to post until a decision is made either way//
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:35 pm

(Just going to bring this up if it does explode then the only person in extreme danger is Kathleen. The way I figure the layout of the house is the kitchen is attached to the back door or back of the house. If recall correctly Kathleen went into the kitchen to get ice, James and John are in the living room so the have a wall behind them to take most of the explosion for them, Jason (me) is on the porch with the dead body so he would get knocked on to the ground pretty hard, and the compiler is standing out side so he would take the least amount of damage. I'm only bringing this up because if Karma's plan works I thought everyone should know where we all are in the house and who would take the most damage. IF I'M WRONG ABOUT ANY OF THIS CORRECT ME!)

(That being said I work 3-8 today and then I'm going to go watch fireworks right after so I won't be around much until about 10:30 or 11. See you guys later to night, and lets try and keep each others characters alive if anything happens. Happy 4th of July guys!)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:53 pm

//(the point was intimidation and fear. This is a new, completely unknown character, not Faust, so even though Kathleen will be injured, maybe even killed, then that is simply a setback. This is a start to a new, wondrously dark chapter of this role-play.

Let the blood flow. Winner kills all!)\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:56 pm

(Didn't really answer my question of is the propane tank open or not, but whatever.)

The force of a huge explosion knocked Jason off the porch and onto into the yard. Jason's vision blurred and a sharp ringing echoed in his ears.

"Oh.....fuck.....ow" he grunted in pain.

Jason's mind quickly went into a panic.

"The others!" Jason cried. "Come on move!" Jason thought to himself.

Jason managed to get back up, but his balance was a little off. He staggered his way into the house "John! James! Kathleen! Adyna!" Jason screamed. John and James appeared to be alright at first glance (Jeff you can detail if your characters are hurt) so Jason ran into the kitchen to find Kathleen laying on the floor.

"Oh dear god no!" Jason said panicking. He rushed over the Kathleen and scooped her off the floor and carried her outside. (Neko how damaged is Kathleen? What are her injuries?)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:01 pm

(Actually, the barn is in the back of the house, but not anywhere near it. It's a good 30-35 feet from the house. The kitchen would still be the most danderous place to be though because of all the plates and glass in there that would be knocked down and shattered in the explosion. Also, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I'm at the beach with my best friend, visiting her grandma (and her great-grandma, who is 102 now). We went to the beach yesterday and (even though we both put on a TON of sunscreen) got severely sunburnt. It itches and stings like hell.) "I'm fine Jason, I just got knocked down by the impact. I only have a bump on the back of my head where I hit the ground and a couple of scratches from falling silverware and plates." She said, sitting up. She took off her glasses and brushed bits of broken glass off them. "I am, however, very lucky to have glasses. This could have caused serious damage otherwise." She said as she finished brushing away the tiny glass shards. Adyna, who had been in the bathroom, putting litter in the new kittens litter box, got up and ran outside to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Jason smiled and helped Kathleen up. "I so glad you're ok, don't know what I would do if something happened to you." Jason said with a sigh of relief. "I don't think its safe here anymore guys. Someone is out here and trying to kill us or at least scare the hell out of us. Adyna is there any where else we could go? I mean if push comes to shove we could always go back to my apartment in town." 

"Oh... JOHN! JAMES!" Jason called out. He ran back inside to help the two boys out.

"You there new guy" Jason pointed to the young man from earlier. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 pm

"WHAT THE SHIT!" jack shouted as the explosion launched the defensive boy past him while knocking him down as well.
"I'm dealing with this" The Knight told the others as he took control. He got up in time to see the boy carry the girl outside and put her down only for him to run back inside. The Knight turned to the girl.
"In answer to your friends question I am The Knight, But we're a bit more complex than that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next