Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Series: DarkHarvest00

Go down 
+79
PointlessTest
awkwardraptor
Chieftain1
T-M-S
timeobserver2013
goomba771
SeanPony
JosiahMiller
Mr.Johnapillar
Packfong
BravoBismuth
Rats808
Hooligan Spirit
AlphabeticWar
UncleDark
InkBlots
Malus
sirseansy
apokAlypse
andywarski
xyzombie
britaki
ExorcistGamer
Incognitus999
BananaBrains
Nearnote
SkyCetacean
aelur
Estebanmrqz
TailsFoxy
dhatter
Happy Fan
Shayde
Slendercles
ThyService
DFW
level100nidoking
Geisterdamen
ryantherebel
fastswimmer34
Karanoch
River Song
Vohn_exel
Tahrgat
ChaosGamma
Linners
Verdett
Lero
The_Jewels_91x
sethlapod555
punxtr
lethalullaby
Blue Eyes
ShyRonny
XuchilVith
MadameMiz
Mr. Jeebles
MockingJay
DetectiveP
Crusergirl
Squidmama
thatthingyouhate
AlanAuch
HorrorJuku
DaLadybugMan
Harlan Phoenix
SpecialK
QhaoticZombie
Glomple
Hither-Thither
ParaBellum
Trygon
Zander
LisaEvermore
taylortexas
Nedark
Vivi
Voidmaster
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:41 pm

I always find the goodness in the badness... even the horribly, cheesy, sodium raising badness.

And I await the pantohorse eagerly, of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 pm

When Pnatrohorse returns he shall not be typing badly and will keep up with conversation...Ask those who witnessed my bad moments, lol...But I am keeping my eyes on this one.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 am

You and I both, good sir. You and I both.

In other news, I read the READ ME file in the download. Such proper boys. I give them points for that. Right proper indeed.
Back to top Go down
thatthingyouhate
Untainted
thatthingyouhate

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 pm

It's been almost a week and nobody's put this up? o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_YMNflofcc

No clue how to do the SPOILERS thing, so I'll just say that I was wondering if they were going to revisit the phenomena that happens at the end which was the subject of a previous entry, and they did, and I am happy. ^.^
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Somehow... I watched this and forgot about it.
Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 Slende10

Anyway... yeah, I was expecting more. HEY! LET'S GO TO THIS AWESOME SITE and not... do... anything. : / I AM DISAPPOINT. VERY DISAPPOINT.

ETA!!!!

This was added last night:

Back to top Go down
Squidmama
Untainted
Squidmama

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:08 am

New ones up! New ones up!

Spoiler:

I'm in such a good mood now! I feel so dandy! Off to bed with me now!

Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I am so lost. Probably doesn't help that I haven't looked at the pages of the Black Book they found. I am sure that is going to be helpful. For anyone that wants to look at them without the hassle of downloading and unzipping them, check my informational blog for pics. Link in my sig. : )
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: New video   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:51 pm

deleted

Last edited by Crusergirl on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal reasons)
Back to top Go down
DetectiveP
Untainted
DetectiveP

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 pm

I think it's kinda obvious that KvdR is their equivalent to TTA from marbleHornets, and should be considered an antagonist. I'm also pretty sure that the main guy is Slendy, and the other guys are proxies. I'm not sure about the thing/guy from Daycamp Revisited.

I'm kinda surprised this isn't as big here as elsewhere. Where I'm from DH is considered one of the big 5 (we don't have a big 3. We have the big 2, being MH and EMH, and then the sub-3, which we collectively consider to be the main 5 series), and is more popular than TribeTwelve and MLAndersen0. Some of our members are actually in a bit of a hostile argument with the EMH crew over the direction of their series.
Back to top Go down
http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Slender_Man_Wiki
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

Current Win Points : -6

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Such a damn ripoff of Marble Hornets. That KinVonDerRitter Thing, ToTheArk,
Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

How is that bad, it means a format has been set up for Slender Series. They're not doing a horrible job of it so why whine at them for copying. It's a form of adoration. If it weren't for Marble Hornets, there wouldn't be any other series.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:00 am

agreed. pretty much any series that came after marble hornets is going to have some similarities to it. besides, if a series did something incredibly different or way out of left field, so to speak, nobody would watch it because they'd be ''doin' it wrong'' in the eyes of the masses
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: New stuffs   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 am

deleted

Last edited by Crusergirl on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal reasons)
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 am

"Sundaaay Mondaaay Haaaappy Daaaaaays"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 am

deleted

Last edited by Crusergirl on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal reasons)
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm

I love the cult angle (Ima Silent Hill Fan, of course I love the cult angle) but damn it all if I want to know who was betrayed. I like being able to see it. As well written as Dreams In Darkness was and how extended its cult story was, actually seeing it is so much more... taboo.

Note to self, go back and re-read the black book and try and understand the cultic practices more before this series progresses any further.
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 am

Back to top Go down
Squidmama
Untainted
Squidmama

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 am

I'm 12 and what is this

u_u

I love this series but srsly what the fuck is going on? I might need an adult.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 am

Someone needs to make a Slender man blog/vlog/series with a different pilot and a different Slendy. Someone should make a Slender man that actually MOVES and GOES AFTER YOU. But i can understand why know one will do this; they're scared of rejection from the "crowd". They're so many people who would say they were doing it wrong which is really sad cause i am sick of watching a non-scary Slender man in over thirty goddamn videos where half of him he's not in. I want a series with ONLY Slender man is that too hard to ask people? And instead of being in a house the character only takes out their camera in the woods. I would do it myself but i have no camera so i am an Oscar wiener failure. Plus i haven't gone to Goodwill yet to get a suit for my Slendy costume...SUITS ANT CHEAP. I wonder how Slendy affords them...Guess it's the twenty dollars that everyone gives him. But yano a suit for someone 5"1 is harder, i should go find me a children's suit. I will be the shortest and un-scary Slender man in the history of Slender man, even with huge boots.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 am

deleted

Last edited by Crusergirl on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal reasons)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 am

Well it is said that Slender man has the ability to "shrink" so someone who is atleast 6 foot will do a fine Slendy. No one ever said someone who dressed as Slendy HAD to wear stilts, even if someone did i am pretty damn sure it wasn't Victor Surge. A thin person can't be all that hard to find- maybe in America, hahaha.(Not trying to offend anybody i live in America myself) I have seen a few videos of CGI Slendy's and they're all fooling. Especially the one i saw that had moving tentacles. All someone needs to make a good Slender man in a series is a good editing program (Obviously not Windows Movie Maker) and someone who is at least 5"8 or taller then everyone else in the videos. But as i said i would kill for a series that was mainly about Slender man and not the other shit that's happening. Though i have met someone who IS planning to do that(SirSlenderMan on Youtube) however he said he wouldn't be doing it until he knew more about editing when i asked him through PM. But hey i have something to look forward too...Maybe he'll do something different especially since he's doing this on his own and plus he's being Slender man himself. Sure it probably wont be serious; probably be a parody but that's okay! Be better then some other crap i have seen.

Last edited by SlenderManFan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : That's classified)
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

It's cute how much Chris thinks he's a BAMF when he's clearly not.

The bromance between these two is soap opera worthy.
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm

SlenderManFan wrote:
Someone needs to make a Slender man blog/vlog/series with a different pilot and a different Slendy. Someone should make a Slender man that actually MOVES and GOES AFTER YOU. But i can understand why know one will do this; they're scared of rejection from the "crowd". They're so many people who would say they were doing it wrong which is really sad cause i am sick of watching a non-scary Slender man in over thirty goddamn videos where half of him he's not in. I want a series with ONLY Slender man is that too hard to ask people? And instead of being in a house the character only takes out their camera in the woods. I would do it myself but i have no camera so i am an Oscar wiener failure. Plus i haven't gone to Goodwill yet to get a suit for my Slendy costume...SUITS ANT CHEAP. I wonder how Slendy affords them...Guess it's the twenty dollars that everyone gives him. But yano a suit for someone 5"1 is harder, i should go find me a children's suit. I will be the shortest and un-scary Slender man in the history of Slender man, even with huge boots.

A slenderman that goes after you? It just happened in this update:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 pm

deleted

Last edited by Crusergirl on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : personal reasons)
Back to top Go down
lethalullaby
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 am

Dark Harvest may actually be my favorite vlog. In my opinion, the coolest thing they ever did was the invoking with the Slender-cult. I'd actually previously thought something like that should exist, so it was awesome when someone did it. Who's with me on that? Does anybody want to see other vlogs do that, or do you guys think it should remain a signature DH thing? haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Series: DarkHarvest00   Slender Series: DarkHarvest00 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Series: DarkHarvest00
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next