Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Go down 
+22
Zuckerman
runjump360
BanishedZaber
re
Apples
Wrathling
ChaosGamma
AlanAuch
BlackWolf
RocktheworldXD
Zander
Microwave Jellyfish
looby
Trygon
Sachael
altiumvidetur
Roninator
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
Vivi
Sam4books
Mr. Jeebles
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back Empty
PostSubject: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:01 pm

There back, and Alex seriously needs some help.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I lol'd at the Scrambler bit.

Nice reference there.

But yeah, I think it's safe to say that Alex is passing that line of insanity.

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Who on earth does such a thing with recordings in order to grieve to begin with? even a newly grieving person can't be doing themself any good with that. Especially "asking" them as if they were still there. That beggars belief just a tad.

Spoiler:

Definitely some good acting in this video. Pretty solid plot building entry too. No complaints here. So yeah, brb, mourning/shitting bricks.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

I have to admit, it is a pretty unique way of portraying insanity too. And I would have to agree: just how did he get those recordings?
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Poor Alex. Boy be traumatized and shit.

Also.... holyfuckshitmyheartjustexplodedandI'msureI'mdeaf. That was fucken creepy. Ya'll need to warn someone before you spring that on them.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 am

WhiteWolf wrote:
I have to admit, it is a pretty unique way of portraying insanity too. And I would have to agree: just how did he get those recordings?

Maybe it's just some random lady's voice and he just believes that it's his mom talking?
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 am

It still seems way to specific to the questions he wants. I mean, does he only ask Mama Boombox questions he knows she has answers for?
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 am

Hmm...this is true.

It probably would work better if they had recordings that said "yes" "no" or "maybe".

That or just a magic 8 ball.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

Sam4books wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Maybe it's just some random lady's voice and he just believes that it's his mom talking?

It is way too specific to be a random recording. I'm pretty sure it says his name in the recording like, "I don't know, Al, not tonight" or something like that. A little too weird if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Roninator
Anxious

Current Win Points : -91

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 am

Anyone know what the heck the Rake was saying. Before it was pretty clear when he was shouting "I AM THE RAKE", but this time I couldn't make out anything.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 am

When did he ever say that? In that one video the Rake says "I'm in here... EVAN!" That is the only time it has spoken, more or less.
Back to top Go down
altiumvidetur
Anxious
altiumvidetur

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 am

I like Vince's Hot Fuzz shirt.

Jeff's commentary entertains me.

Poor Alex.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 am

WhiteWolf wrote:
Sam4books wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

It is way too specific to be a random recording. I'm pretty sure it says his name in the recording like, "I don't know, Al, not tonight" or something like that. A little too weird if you ask me.

Didn't somebody say 'Its only 10 am" afterward? Not so specific, but weird shit is still weird.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 am

^Yes. Jeff said "Alex, dude it's only 10am."

So it still doesn't quiet mesh.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 am

As much as I enjoy Evan's gung-ho attitude, you really think he'd know better by now.

Dude's gonna get mad love from the ladies with all those scars though. Like he doesn't have enough fangirls already.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am

^That is so true. Scars. So sexy--wait.

Funny thing about having so many scars, you become immune to their smexy level. Although I do love scars. Each scar is beautiful and has a story to tell, for better or worse. That being said, Evan--YOU CRAZY GURL.
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 am

I was super pleased about the recent videos. For a while EMH was really stale. But with Slendy and the Rake finally making appearances and kicking some ass again, I'm happy. If only we could catch a close glimpse of the Rake like we had with Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 am

I can only presume that what happened next was that Evan used his own claret as war paint, fetched his knife and went running back out there.

Suddenly I have the urge to flash my scars now...Okay ladies, who's up for some fake ones I made just to impress you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 am

pantohorse wrote:
Suddenly I have the urge to flash my scars now...Okay ladies, who's up for some fake ones I made just to impress you? Very Happy

No one. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:03 am

lol, thought as much. I think my girlfriend would kill me if I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 am

That fucking screaming, jesus christ that was horrible DX

Poor Evan. Poor sexy Evan. Poor sexy Evan and his crazy bravery.

Poor Alex too though.... Sparky ;_______;
Back to top Go down
Microwave Jellyfish
Untainted
Microwave Jellyfish

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 am

LisaEvermore wrote:
In that one video the Rake says "I'm in here... EVAN!" That is the only time it has spoken, more or less.
Holy sh!t, I've never caught that before. I haven't read the original Rake pasta either, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to talk or not, but that time it definitely sounded like it. Creepy as hell.

Great video, this one, by the way. I LOL'd at the scrabble, and actually became a little disturbed when things started to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://microwave-jellyfish.blogspot.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am

The Rake does speak. If The Rake says your name, you are fucked. He will also murder anyone around you if you're not careful. I just want them to do a video where its at the foot of one of their beds like in the creepypasta.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RocktheworldXD
Untainted
RocktheworldXD

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

I want to cry now. I love Sparky and my dog almost died yesterday... poor Alex. I loved the Batman and Wifin' referances.
Good god, the Rake's voice is terrible! Gahhh
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:05 am

Holy cow. I have no idea what to say. I keep wondering how Slendy and the Rake are connected (if they actually are) in this series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next